TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 18, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 18: Archive through September 18, 2019 users admin

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
I agree with all of your points on Jackson and how he was treated with kit gloves in the house. I saved the first show where they introduced the houseguests and showed a little background on each one. Jackson's was with his mother in the kitchen as she waited on him...enough said. Holly better watch it to see that she will soon need to learn to wait on him all over the house and maybe learn the correct technique to cut up his watermelon which I'm sure we all may know by now!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So weird you guys are talking about this, last night as I was watching them cook their dinner I remember thinking that Holly was acting like the Mama and Jackson and Nicole were the kids sitting at the table chopping veggies with "Mom's" direction.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
You do have a point there Govols, he really did need the counseling so it was good that he got it. I hope that Nicole wins AFP and the whole thing.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
What Calimom said X 1000

The producers should have removed him from the show when he needed outside help to keep his "sanity", volunteers for HNs and caves in 2 hours...
and he admitted to cheating on his application to the show.
Worse than all the houseguests having prior relationships.

Yes, the first episode, "would you like some chocolate milk?"
"yes, please" sitting in mommy's kitchen. ICK

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
CLIFF.....for the love of god just STOP.
What's next a go-pro on your head.
He can't win AFP....he just can't.
Only his family can be entertained by his groveling.
I would think his family is more concerned with the heavy rains in Houston.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Reality.....you can thank an enabling mom for that I assume.

To you carnivores, does it drive you crazy he over seasons and smashes meat with a spatula to whatever juice was in there is being forced to evaporate.
AND doesn't wait for the meat to rest. LOL

Holly with all the salt and butter, yikes !

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I cringe every time I watch them cook, Worldtraveller..I know everyone has their own way of doing things, but I just wanna go in there, and say, get outta the kitchen and let me do it.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Nicole actually has that tutu at home, the one Cliff tried to get another 30 seconds of attention from while wearing it.
I can only imagine Nicole's room at home. It has to be like a Barbie dream house filled with Hello Kitty, Lite Brite stuff, and boy band posters, and it HAS to be pink, right?

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
It's what got Kemmi out the door, well besides the other reason....and she had the nerve to question Jackson's cooking, Jack cremated food as well.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Worldtraveller, agreed and how about him using his fingers pressing the meat down in the pan...so gross. I would never eat anything that they make, yuck. Awwww, I know that Nicole is very childlike in many ways, maybe that is why she is so nice too. She cracked me up doing her little dance in front of the patio doors.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
It was funny how they tried to get Jackson's attention away from "his steak obsession" and it took Cliff wearing the tutu to do it.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I'm betting Jackson doesn't get steak every day outside of the house .. so he's taking all he can get - still don't understand the cremating the steaks before eating.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Jackson just waddled into the kitchen .. Nicole and Cliff are playing Gin.. Jackson describes the card game BS .. and asks if they want to play.. Nicole says we can wait until Holly gets up (she's still sleeping/snoozing) .. Jackson immediately yells HOLLY! (she answers what?) .. "Do you want to play B.S.??)

Me thinks she is going to tire of his antics really quickly outside of the house...

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Holly and her three hour casseroles containing 4000 calories a serving, it's amazing she is so thin, guess it's all the HOH showers.

Speaking of showers, Cliff did enlighten Jackson the other night on BBAD that people can look on past feeds to see EVERYTHING that has happened in the house, even the HOH. Jackson was not aware, and the look on his face was great. Has he never heard of youtube either?
Yes, Jackson and Holly, you made your families proud.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Depending on who wins what money, the Bickersons won't last long. Mommy Jackson will want to save her son from that wicked city woman, Holly's friends will make fun of her, and her family will question her sanity once again on choosing men.
It's all good.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
And he'll buy a new monster truck and total it quickly,because he probably is a pompous dbag driver.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
To be fair to Jackson, Holly and Jackson were laying in bed talking when he got up and went to the kitchen. He did ask her if she was getting up and she said "in a few minutes". So, I don't think it was a big deal he yelled out to her.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
On another note, what are they getting ready for?

Nicole got called to the DR, spent a couple of minutes in there, came back out and said she's not allowed to say anything, but she is going to get ready. Holly asked if she should room and Nicole said yes.

A little bit later Holly asked if they should also clean the house, and Nicole said something to the effect that she thinks it will be just them.

Maybe if will be memory lane they will be taping? What else could it be?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, I think they may be getting a concert!

Holly just asked Nicole if past seasons if they had a concert when they had a luxery comp.

But now Holly just said that there is usually more people around when there's z concert.

Now Nicole is asking if it could be memory lane. So, I guess they have no idea what it will be.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I am amazed at all the hate for Jackson on this board. I get people do not like him but it’s been pages of how much.

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Wonder if Nicole used the childlike stuff for game. How many winners have there been that appeared a non competitor because they acted so young/immature and no threat. Then they come on strong at the end. Not a bad strategy.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
They could easily shave more than a week off of the season. This goes on way too long, and I can’t believe that they will be locked inside for more than a week.

There is NOTHING for them to do, and it’s hard to watch this amount of boredom and hearing conversations repeated over and over. Not necessary!!!!

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I don’t remember other seasons being on lock in so much

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I think they should shorten the season as well, this long season and the weird way they do jury questions now has ruined the show.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mom, it seems like each year they are locked inside more and more. All so that they can build these giant movie sets that sometimes get 10 minutes of airtime. And then take down the giant movie set afterwards.

It seems like such a waste of time and energy for very little payoff.