TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Ep 37 - POV Competition

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Ep 37 - POV Competition users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through September 18, 2019Scubalass25 09-18-19  5:26 pm
Archive through September 18, 2019Scubalass25 09-18-19  5:59 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
(Show) Jackson DR: She is my world inside this game and she will be my best friend outside of it.

Jackson/Holly kiss and celebrate in the bunk room.

Cliff/Nicole talking in the kitchen. He says they are still final 3. He says Jackson will honor his word.

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
1m
Fun fact. 5 mins before this touching "celebration scene" Jackson was a huge (butt)hole to Holly, and tried to rip the diary room door open to get away from her.

Cut to, this fun open arms celebration moment. 😬

#bb21

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
53s
(Show) Cliff DR: I feel pretty good about the deals I had. I have deals with all of the final 3. I am el cocarocch you can't get rid of me.

Nicole DR: Cliff could go home on my HOH. I'm that girl that took a showmance to final 3.

Jackson tearful DR: I'm sorry Cliff.

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
10s
(Show) Voiceover. Who will be evicted and who will be final 3?

And it's been a wild few weeks in the jury house and you'll get to see it all tomorrow.

And with that.
@TheKaBG
moves to the feeds and thanks to
@Vanessamc23
for the feeds this past hour!!

#BB21

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Evil Dick complaining about production riggage, really? Guess his memory has faded from his season of riggage.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cliff really is delusional.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Cliff is a very old 54 yr old. I've watched him doze off 10 minutes after eating all season. That is not healthy. His movements are that of someone 25 years older. If you love your family so much start moving more.
Another glowing edit for Jackson, Nicole had a lot of screen time, Holly an after thought.

Just end the season already, why do they drag it out. Do we need 1 week of the showmance "showering" every hour?

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Cliff really thinks he will dump Holly for him, did they just meet?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 2:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I was looking at Scuba's caps from early in the season and Cliff seems larger now.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 5:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I didn't realize Cliff is only 54. I agree, he acts and looks much older.

Watching him be so delusional was painful.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
The way they edited the POV last night it sure didn't look like Jackson won. He had to start over a lot of times.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Just watching last nights episode. The edit consolidates so much of the live feeds. But, it does reiterate, Cliff displayed horrible game play after Tommy's eviction.
It started with the decision to keep Tommy and then let that be known. Then not following through and evicting Holly. Bad bad bad.
Cliff will not be happy with how he behaved in the past few days. Jackson had it right. He was losing it.
When you leave a showmance in with you as final 4 , there are no more deals. You dont win, you lose.
Nicole and CLiff waffled in the deal first. Everything that happened after was deserved.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
And does Holly always say "me too" or "thats what I was thinking" or " I was going to say the same".

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Holly and Tommy are both known for saying "agreeable" things.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Nicole always give affirmation too... "I can see that," is often her reply.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I agree that Cliff looks/acts older. I would have guess 60ish. Makes me feel better about my condition!

I think Nicole took a while to get the hang of the slingshot, which is why she took longer. She also didn't hurry as much as Michie.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Ok, I just finished watching last night's episode, and someone said somewhere that they couldn't believe that Michie won that comp due to the fact how many resets and mess ups he had....I totally agree... I would like to see the comp in it's entirety...only then would I believe that he won.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Cliff & Nicole waffling.....Nicole should never have listened to Cliff. Keeping Tommy was better for her game and she knew it. Cliff should never have gone to Jackson telling him Nicole wanted to keep Tommy, but he wanted to keep Holly. Cliff threw Nicole under the bus again! I liked Cliff early in the game, but no more.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: