TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 17, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 17: Archive through September 17, 2019 users admin

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Dipo, we think she did. Or at least it got wet in the shower, no guarantee that shampoo was actually used.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    

Rainbow

09-29-2006

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainbow a private message Print Post    
If Jackson or Holly win Part 3 they will each take the other to the F2. Why would they not after what Nicole and Cliff put them through last week? Nicole and Cliff have no credibility, in my opinion.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
In my opinion, if cliff and Nicole had kept their mouth shut and just blindsided em all, last week, making the deal with Tommy happen, right before the show, it coulda been epic. But this will always be the shoulda woulda, coulda season I guess. Nicole's still my first pick.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Holly says she wish she had won HOH so she could say she never went on the block. "I just wanted to have a thing".

Oh, don't worry, you have a thing.

It's called a stool.

Ark

07-09-2001

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I agree that Tommy will vote for Jackson but Jackson doesn't know that. What he knows is that Tommy left after Jackson told a lie about him and Tommy had told him he didn't deserve to win. Cliff could certainly put some doubt in Jackson's mind if he threatened he and Nicole would vote against Jackson and so would Tommy & Christie. Kat would also vote for Holly over Jackson because of their pre-season connection. I know it would make me think if I were Jackson.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL Kelldog!

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Tommy also told him he'd never vote for him to win.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
hehehehehehhehehe !!

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
in a Jackson Nicole F2, Tommy and Christie would vote for Nicole.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Holly keeps saying she would have won that HOH.. that is not 100% guarantee - Nicole has shown she can persevere... it's quite possible that one big thwack from the bus could have knocked her down... we'll never know .. because she dropped off because her boy toy told her to.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I actually would rather watch Nicole pack than listen to Cliff anymore, or watch Jackson & Holly talk to each other.

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I agree, I think Nicole could have won that HOH without Holly dropping. I know Holly felt it was hers to win but Nicole was just as capable of hanging on forever.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Tommy told Julie, he'd vote in the end for the most deserving. Right after the fight where he told Jackson, that cliff, Nicole and Holly deserve it , but Jackson didn't. Also, Jess is unlikely to vote for a man. Just to add another perspective.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Michie vs Holly or Michie vs Nicole. Michie is not a sure bet. If Cliff decides to talk to jury and if they have maybe a night to sleep on it?... Michie's not a sure bet.

Would be interesting to see Holly or Nicole take each other.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
My thing is, you can be a comp beast, but if you’re a complete jackass while doing so, you’re not going to help yourself in a voting situation. Jackson has won comps, but he straddles the jackass line at times, especially the last couple of weeks.

Granted we know about the eavesdropping and the lie but the others don’t. I think it was a smart move- it helped save his alliance partner and got rid of a comp threat- but after that he’s blaming Nicole for eliminating Cliff? Own your freaking game Jackson...If you get to F2 the jury may be inclined to vote for you if you do (and you may need every vote you can get).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Unbelievable, Cliff cannot help himself, he just can't stop talking to the cameras.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
I think Nicole has a decent chance of winning against Jackson and is the only won who might. Possible votes - Christie, Tommy, Nick, Kat, Jess and Cliff. Some would be votes against Jackson but who cares. A vote is a vote. Go Nicole!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jackson and Holly are so rude. Take the boat room for your canoodling.

I do not envy Nicole now and especially after Cliff is gone. But she will make it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Don't they usually eat earlier than this, seems awfully late to be making dinner. They aren't going to end up having food until midnight, LOL.

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I am not a fan of these HGs talking to cameras

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
If Nicole can make it to F2, I would like to see her win. If it's Jks & Holly, I would want Jks to win. I just don't care for Holly.

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
What would Holly list as her accomplishments? throwing a critical HOH to guarantee her boy toy and the biggest threat a spot in final 3. If she had won HOH, she would have put up Nicole and Cliff, Nicole could have won POV and taken herself off, thus putting Jackson on the block, bye bye Jackson.

So all Jackson has to say in a final two with Holly is , the only reason I am sitting here is I convinced Holly to bring me to final two. I have earned this spot and the win because I have used my social game with Holly, manipulated Cliff and Nicole to push Tommy out, my second biggest threat to the final 3.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Meanwhile,CLiff is running amok. Every time I look at the muted feeds (I am watching the PBS Country Music special documentary that is running all week and Cliff is basically doing anything for attention.

Now he is wearing the tutu and dancing with the owl on his head.

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
He needs to go,