TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 17, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 17: Archive through September 17, 2019 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Holly has an armload of products and goes to HOH, where Nicole is just out of the shower, set haur.

She tells Nicole she wanted to wait for Nicole to come downstairs, but.. something about DR, but then admits she has not actually been called, but is sure she will be.

Off she goes to look for face wash while Nicole is still doing post shower activities.

Again.. There is another shower, Holly.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nicole leaves HOH, Holly takes over.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Holy crap, Holly was brushing her hair in the HOH bathroom and it sounded like she was practically ripping it out.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hey, maybe Jackson will stay downstairs?

Nicole is using the downstairs bathroom.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes! That sound drove me to another feed! And now the feeds are off Holly!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Nicole can always lock the hoh door.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Mom, dont forget that Nicole could have gotten tid of Jackson or Holly during the double eviction, but she didn't. She's kept them safe, too.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Michie wants privacy?

geez BB

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I am not saying that. I am saying Jackson is doing the same thing that the other two are doing at this point they are all deserving I just don’t understand why he is being demonized for it. They agreed to a final four. I love nicole. But to threaten him about a vote. If he says that he is bullying. No one is bullying they just want to win. Even with Tommy. Who has done a lot for example when he defended Bella against Nicole When he had to be in on every conversation. When him and Christie were dying to get him out. On day 44. Just because Jackson is ljackson there seems to be so much hate. I feel bad for him. He was a mess when he entered. He is only 24. As is nicole. I would love to see a final 2 with them. It sure who would win. Both deserve it. As do holly and cliff Holly as much as a diva as she is (sorry not sure I am allowed to say that). Really has played a pretty clean game.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mom, it is because people don't like Jackson. Jackson has given people many reasons to dislike him.

People are less forgiving towards those the don't like. Jackson did it to himself by acting like such a “Pompous Douche Bag”. Even Zingbot agrees!

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Wow, it really bugs me how Jolly think that they own the HOH room.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
😂😂. Rosem. I just think he did a lot more good then bad. I agree that he can be that but he can also be other things. He needs to grow up. I do not think he is bad though. After watching Paul. I really don’t think I would ever think a houseguest could be worse but then seeing Paul’s social media he seems great. It’s such a hard thing and exciting to be on this show. We as fans definitely make so much judgements like we actually know who these people really are it’s almost like bb is not just a social experiment in the house but also to us fans. ❤️

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
On Jokers Updates favorite HG poll, Jackson and Holly have plummeted to dead last. Nicole is #1, as she has been all season.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Yup. Holly rushed Nicole out of it because she had to go to DR...and is now taking the longest shower in BB history, while Jackson is laying on the bed listening to music...

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Im not in disagreement there, mom. I said early on that I hoped Jackson grows from this experience. I have seen some good qualities in him, and in the real world, I might like him. Game wise, I think it's natural, for people to hate the villain. His lie on Tommy seemed extra brutal. But to me, it was brilliant game play too. I will like it even more if Nicole somehow does the same thing and beats him at his own game. Lol I think in a game where all is fair,,at this point, in this weird season, they should all lie, cheat or steal..it's a free for all.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Nicole: I will promise him he will have a spot in those final two chairs..and I'm not lying...the final 2 chairs of Jury. LOLOL

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Jackson has broken rules without consequences, and he and Holly have said they are playing with honesty and integrity. He is a comp beast and cleverly saved Holly with his lie about Tommy. If he wins so be it. But I can't cheer him on as I haven't liked him since the first time he made Kat cry. Nicole has had a hard road through the game and played by the rules. I can root for her.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
LOL, love what Nicole said about the final two chairs on the jury...I guess they all have to lie and cheat at this point :-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So Jackson is in the HOH bed, Nicole in the RV bed.

Someone in HOH bathroom? Holly?

Jucylucy

08-23-2005

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jucylucy a private message Print Post    
Nicole should tell Holly that Jackson told Nicole that He was just "fond" of Holly. That could cause a nice little fight.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Yes, Tresbie...I am still rooting for Nicole, she has been the nicest player (and person from what I have seen) and she can win when she has to.

Sleepwalker42

07-07-2018

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sleepwalker42 a private message Print Post    
Has there been a HG universally hated and nit picked on this board as bad as Jackson? Seems the climate around here is abnormally disdainful of him.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Sleepwalker, I have no problem with villians in the game.

I have a problem with people who don't play the game in an honest manner...i.e., follow the rules. Lie all you want on each other, but don't break the rules of the game and demand and get special favors.

I'm also not fond of people who are abusive, and he has a pattern of being emotionally abusive to women in this house, and he deserves to be "nit picked" for that.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
This is out of left field but I would venture to say that Jacksons and NIcole's last night in the yard was probably the last night Jackson had in the house ( outside of the "stool" incidents of course). They were up til past 4:00am just talking ( and Jackson working out)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Not just talking.. Nicole was working on him.