TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 17, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 17: Archive through September 17, 2019 users admin

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
@Need waterproof! hahahaha! Jackson just might try to cut/eat that stool... (ewww, that sounds ODD...)

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
sis will be upset if she don't get a chicken sex stool

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The actual sex stool looks like it is wood.

The feeds did show Jackson last night post "shower" and dressed, quickly placing said still across the room.

Holly was still in the 🚿 shower, water running.

Cliff had suddenly emerged from a nap or cam talk and could not find anyone, so he was approaching the HOH door! Seen in the HOH spy screen..

Jackson hastily dumped the stool and rushed to "hide" behind the HOH door and jumped out to "scare" Cliff and redirect Cliff from the HOH ROOM.

Holly emerged from the shower with dry, dirty unwashed hair.

06-29-2002

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
hey, folks, we have ventured long away from the purpose of this thread... to discuss what's happening on the feeds.

Out of courtesy to others who are actually looking for that, let's get back on track, Okay?

If you'd like to start a thread on this topic, please, uh, do so. :-)

Thank you.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I cringe thinking of final three and these two going at it all over the house and poor Nicole stuck inside with them.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
1:00 pm and everyone is still in bed.. Cliff has been talking to the camera's for over an hour (or longer) but he's still up in the HOH bed...

What happened to "Wakey wakey house guests"???

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
So where was Orwell?

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Nicole especially wanted to drink in every last moment of being in the BB backyard, so she (and I think Jxn) stayed up until the very early morning deadline. Since the F3 will be locked in for nine days now, I think BB gave them a break on sleeping in today.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Bbnut, Orwell was under the cushions in the kitchen couch.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Listening back to early this morning when Jackson and Nicole are talking in the backyard.

They have a great conversation. I like how Nicole takes ownership for her part in the save Tommy debacle. She owns it. Jackson working the jury vote and Holly is just sleeping. He also says you would rather lose to Cliff than Holly. She says yeah. He says I get it. I care so much about you. I am not going to tell her. This is a personal conversation between you and me.

Jackson has been very good at this game. He has survived , escaped , competed his way to the top.

He has been the best player this season.

Vic557

01-03-2007

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vic557 a private message Print Post    
Did I miss the veto meeting or is that on Thursday?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Veto will be live thursday.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Cathie.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
so, do we just have Wednesday nights show, Thursday's, Sunday's then Wednesday that's left?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nicole and Cliff in HOH now. Nicole brought Cliff up to date on her talk with Jackson last night..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nicole alone in HOH. She will promise anything to Jackson to get Cliff in final three and yes, she may or may not go back on promises of F2.

You go, Nicole!!

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
So this is what I don’t get. People r upset that Jackson will take holly who he has been with all season, instead of cliff but excited that Nicole will betray Jackson at the end. Makes no sense. Holly and Jackson have kept them safe for over a month. He did his part. If Nicole would not have tried to get cliff to betray them with Tommy last week, holly would have won hoh and nicole would be going not cliff. Just like nicole and cliff are loyal to the end so are holly and Jackson. Nicole seems to be a hypocrite in this situation yet everyone is applauding her all over Twitter. I happen to think it would be horrible if after sleeping with someone to send them Out of the house. This may be an unpopular opinion but it’s how I feel

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jackson goes to HOH while Nicole is showering and asks if Holly can shower next. What the heck is wrong with the downstairs shower or supposedly showering just hours after you supposedly showered?

And he didn't mention, but how likely is Jackson to join her?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Actually, Mom, you are forgetting that Jackson was not with Holly all season.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Also last week while Jackson gave Nicole his room for a couple of days she was conspiring against him with tommy. Yet when nicole let’s holly and Jackson spend a night everyone is up in arms.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
how is Nicole the hypocrite? Cliff and Jackson are the two who promised to use the veto on each other, Jackson was tight with Tommy and had Tommy one that final veto, Jackson would have been doing everything he could to keep himself safe, which he should, but so should have Nicole.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
every single one of them has said what they thought they needed to say to stay in the game, that's BB. I think Nicole has the cleanest game, but Jackson has turned his around and won the most comps. I would be fine with either of them winning but I lean more toward Nicole for staying even though she was on the outside for so long.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jackson and Holly were considering sticking with Christie and Tommy instead of Cliff and Nicole until Christie was evicted.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I'm good with it all. Nicole I playing the game. And cliff is too. I love that, in my opinion, three of the four people left in the house are still playing the game.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And the fourth, I pray is on good contraceptives 👀