TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 17, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 17, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB21 @rbbq
31m
Someone who contracted crabs because they had shower stool sex on a reality TV show with someone they don't even really know shouldn't be talking about someone else's character. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
11m
#BB21 Nicole wants to go home right after the show to see whatever part of her family doesnt come to the finale right away. The talks of staying behind with the HG dont interest her any longer as they did in the beginning.

Cliff agrees.

Kaitlyn Herman @kaitcoaching
2h
It’s nice when someone wins big brother and it’s a happy, “feel good” situation. If Jackson wins, it won’t be that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8m
#BB21 Holly and Jxn are up and in the KT. Jxn asks her arent you cold? She is still in her bikini.
H: We have talked about this for so long and it is right there.
#BB21 Jxn tells Holly she should get out of the swimsuit. She goes to change and he offers to help.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3m
#BB21 Current feeds:
H: talking about her ailments
J: I know
H: it has been this way all summer
J: I can finally sleep for the first time in 5 years.

#BB21 General chit chat about the season retells with C/N in BY.
H/J have moved to the ODR bed and are having a snack and settle into bed to snuggle
H: Did anyone ever find Orwell?

#BB21 Nicole and Cliff talk about how they will get their families to meet up after the finale night show since his family wont be in the audience, he says they should be close by if they come to LA for the finale. Cliff says he will recognize her family at first sight.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Power🚫Of🚫Cheeto
@powerofcheeto1
·
2m
Jackson and Holly talk about Nicole when she leaves for the DR.

Holly: .. that insensitive selfish arrogance .. complete entitlement .. my dad would whoop me if I acted like that.

@bibigbrother #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
38s
#BB21 Nicole says Sam and Cliff are her family's kind of people.

Cliff says he is going to be disappointed if Nicole walks out on stage #3 on finale night.

Cliff plans to tell Tommy they did him dirty.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
22m
#BB21 Nicole asks Cliff to put in a good word for her with the jury, they go over some of her accomplishments.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates@BB21LiveFeeds
23m
#BB21 Nicole says some nice things about Kemi, Sam, Jess, and Christie. She is talking about her social game, and how these HG said they learned something from her and how nice she thinks that is.

#BB21 N: You have to show people empathy and show people compassion. She says nice things about Cliff saying he always kept his positivity.

#BB21 Nicole: Jess went ballistic

#BB21 They discuss Cliff Angel's and how Kat couldnt look past herself to see they were never doing anything that was targeting her.

They talk about how Jess blew up their games, playing around the bush never using their names but nevertheless.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
16m
#BB21 They are talking about how Nicole could be perceived as a rat, she says she always just wanted to help people she wasnt doing it maliciously.

#BB21 Jxn and Holly stir a bit, she says something about her spine being (e) up.

Cliff talks about how the families running up to them on stage has him choked up.

Joker's BB Updates #BB21
@JokersBBUpdates
·
30m
Posted 5:41pm: Nicole says Cliff is the kind of person her family loves. Cliff: "I want people to like me, Nicole." She says Sam is also the kind of a person her family loves. #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sam Smith BB21
@bb21_sam
·
12m
I love you too Nicole 🥰 fun fact.When Nicole gave me permission to wear the Santa sweatshirt when we were blindsided, she said her family would hate me because they wouldn’t know that she told me to wear it for her birthday in July. She said she’ll patch it up once she gets out

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
12m
Cliff and Nicole are chatting about past HGs and possibility of being connected with them. She says shes such a fan that she can't even imagine. She was talking about Frank. She says that she needs to change her name because everyone else is the first of their name.

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
10m
Nicole says that she had a friend that texted her before she got the callback and said she was looking for Nicole to do big things in life. She says that friend was probably shocked to see her on BB.

Cliff says he's planning to push his kids to try out.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sam Smith BB21
@bb21_sam
·
13m
It’s big brother. We all saw this coming😐
Quote Tweet

Immediately Broken Deal [SMEG]
@girlsmeg
· 2h
Cliff talks to the cam about Jackson breaking their deal.

Cliff: He didn't do it until after the veto ceremony, when he knew he had safety. If you don't like the deal, break it immediately. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
17s
Cliff found a deck of cards in the storage room. Nicole is shocked.

He is going to go downstairs and just say "wanna see a magic trick" to Jackson to see his reaction to the deck of cards. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
21m
UPDATE 2 they went upstairs to 'shower' ..
Holly: "do you want that thing?"
Jackson: "do you?"
Holly: "I don't care" #sexstool
Quote Tweet

hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
· 47m
UPDATE he asked Nicole if 'he' could use her shower - she said sure - and Diary called him in https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1173797837521350656

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL... Belial is close to escaping The House of Mirrors @cbelial45·
1h
Top 5 things that scare me the most:

5. Heights
4. Sharks
3. Being trapped in an enclosed space
2. Those creepy twin girls from the movie "The Shining"
1. The thought of Jackson or Beth winning #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
37s
#BB21 Jackson has joined Cliff and Cliff explains CBS All Access and how you can watch the current season feeds and all past season episodes.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 11:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
Holly and Jxn are excited about the cards they received. Cliff comes in and tells them he has already played solitaire and BJ. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO....
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
6h
Ohhhhh you allllll mocked me! Well well well who is having the last laugh now!

Looks like #BB21 Nicole has started operation “Break Up Holly/Jackson” AKA Make Holly Jealous has begun.

#Nixson #Micole #Jacole

Nicole & Jackson: A Love Story In Photos!

https://twitter.com/RealityRecaps/status/1173907306846797825

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
🐨 Krystal @lalalalickit
·
11h
Holly Beth telling Jackson about how the camera turned away from her when she was cam talking earlier.

The cam turned away from her again!

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
8m
Nicole continues to tell Jackson she feels really bad. Nicole says she's worried about how she would look, how everyone would look. She tells Jxn he deserves to win, and that she respects the game and would not be a bitter juror if Cliff would end up in the F2 with him #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Diane
@BBFeedsFan
·
8h
Jxn has truly met his match with Nicole & he truly doesn't know how to handle it. She's probably the first woman ever in his life to not be submissive, talk baby talk to him & actually challenge him #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
7h
Nicole basicly said to Jackson... I’m not calling you or anyone a friend when I get outside of here, until I see what was said about me in here by them.

😬😬😬

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
16m
Back to 10:28 AM and the HG are still sleeping#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
13m
*Flashback* 1:32 AM
Jxn - And this is between us, I'm just curious. Was wanting to keep Tommy a move to help you get to 3, get Holly out, or to prevent me from getting to 3? #BB21