TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 16, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 16: Archive through September 16, 2019 users admin

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
poor, poor Holly who can't sleep anywhere other than the HOH bed is currently sawing logs on a couch outside.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Holly maybe showing us more of her true personality. She seems to be feeding off of Jackson's energy. Her attitude reminds me of watching a toddlers and tiaras world championship episode.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
If Nicole gets AFP, they need a camera on Holly.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
She is obviously sooo jealous of Nicole.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
So is Jess.

Did Holly used to bad mouth Nicole to Jess or "plant seeds" to Jess. Holly used to talk about all the seeds she was planting.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Holly is a desperate person.
Choose to ride second on the man tool to the end.
She needs a suitcase of makeup and barely there clothes to make her feel youthful.

Nicole on the other hand has a real beauty from within. Even Jackson sees it.

My favorite parts of BB has been watching the real interaction with Jxs and Nicole. They are the same age and you can tell.

Nicole is the kinda girl you would introduce to your family.
Holly is the kinda girl you would introduce to your frat house.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
This is funny. Nicole and Cliff talking about youtube. Searching for BB21 Nicole

She thought there would be no hits.

BB21 Nicole .. One of the prompts is BB21 Nicole Anthony and get 32000 results.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, Nicole for AFP

In your face, Holls!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I swear Jackson and Holly have slept almost the entire day!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
whats pdb?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Pompous Douchebag.

That was his zing from Zingbot.

Holly has moved from sleeping on the couch outside to a bed inside.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Why did they put food back on top of the refrigerator? .. The ants were there the other day .. spraying them doesn't kill all of them.. they will come back...

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Jackson just charred the heck out of three steaks for his dinner...

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Does he ever offer steak to anyone else?

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Did anyone take a bath in the bathtub this season? I love that shape .. would love a bath in it.. but I haven't heard anyone even considering it. (Maybe Tommy said something.. I don't remember.)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I know Nicole does not like steak. Others? Who knows?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
3 steaks

He needs 3 steaks?

Dude has a problem.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
He'll share a bite or two off of his plate to his boy toy... other than that .. he eats it all. I think when he cooked for others it was as he cooked them .. he never asked anyone how they liked theirs done.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Jackson seems to have the exclusive on steaks and watermelon.
Don’t think they have a note saying for Jks only but the others have always acted like it was only for him.

That’s on them and have laughed when people talked about how it would be if evil dick was there.
Dick would have been punting the watermelon in the back yard and rubbing the steaks in things not steak rub.

Weak players letting themselves be played has been the theme of this season.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
When my cousin was on the HS football team.. and his mom worked .. so on game day he'd come to our house and my mom would cook him a steak .. but she never cooked three .. and she never turned it to shoe leather ... my only complaint was we usually ended up having sloppy joes or or something like that for dinner the same night...

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Sea - I had close to 37K on hits about Nicole when I googled her....(Changed from 64K .. because I must be going blind.. )

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Keldog, ty!!

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I haven’t really experienced preferential treatment with food.
It was pretty much this is what’s for dinner, don’t take more that your share.
Yes the male figure had preference over others in selection and was served first.
Then it was the youngings, then everyone else.

There were also a lot more table rules that don’t seem to apply anymore.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Listening to Taran's round table with Taran, Brent, and Melissa and they agree with us! Tension and a fight needs to occur between Jackson and Holly and Brent said the a-hole word from Holly needs to come out again.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Wow, Brent just said that Holly and Jackson reviewed the rule book to see if Nicole could forfeit her final 3 to Cliff because they think Cliff was robbed of his final 3. (My translation)