TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 16, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 16: Archive through September 16, 2019 users admin

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Ooops .. thought I was in Nicole Fan..

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Cliff and Nicole should arrange for a few minutes alone with Jackson.

And then start acting all chipper and happy...

It would drive Holly nuts :-)

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Nicole just told Cliff something like, oh I forgot we have to drink my Seagram's.

Not sure how potent they are but roll them out this evening Nicole and make sure to share!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
oh joy, we get to listen to the pompous speech from the DB again....

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Anyone notice no Jesse Mr. Pectacular this year? I was just looking at some photos of him online and it is amazing how much his square jaw and Jacksons look alike. Jackson wants to open a gym. Jackson has had a lot of special treatment this year also.

They did have a BBFLIX poster of Jessie "Cocky" that was visible on TV as they were walking out of the movie den. That was cute.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Holly really has a nasty streak in her, doesn't she?

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Yes she does Keldogg

Nana731

07-06-2005

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Kel, what did she say now? She's done a 180 and not for the good.

Govols

07-18-2005

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Yes, she does. She is the true PDB.

Here is how Cliff can get to Jxn.
"Hey Jackson, do you really want to have someone like Holly in F2? You want to go up against the best, don't you? Beating Holly in F2 isn't that big of an accomplishment. But, if you want to look like a weenie...."

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
She's talking about she is going to let everyone in the jury house know that Nicole isn't an underdog, she's someone who finally got a bit of power and used it to bully Holly. That Holly gave so much of herself to help Nicole when she was down or upset, and then Nicole bullied her.

womp womp (I added this part myself)

Denecee

09-05-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
how did Nicole bully her?

Govols

07-18-2005

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Holly has lost her mind. Calling Nicole a bully will go over like a lead balloon.
They will see who the true bully is. Holly thinks she is all that and she is nothing more than Jxn's armpit.

Govols

07-18-2005

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Another thing Cliff could just say, "Man to man, I am a man of my word, you would be better off sending Holly to jury than me. I will destroy you. It's just a game." Then walk away.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
In Holly's revisionist history, Nicole bullied her into throwing the HOH comp....

I am guessing by Thursday, the story will involve brass knuckles and hair extension pulling.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
LOL Holly...no one cares about a showmance record.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
This is the second time I have heard Nicole reference Childbirth and how this game is similar to childbirth. How horrible it is, but the second it is over you want to do it again.

Maybe she should find another metaphor. Not only has she never had a child, but she acts like one.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Jackson is sooo trying to get Nicole's vote...asking her if when he has kids if she will be their teacher? geesh and then says how much he loves her.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
And now Holly says Nicole has a sense of "selfish arrogance"...because she's got the HOH room after Holly "blatantly threw it to her"...

"My Dad would whoop me if I acted like that".

Gee, Holly, what would he do if you had sex on the internet?

LOL

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Why is Michie dressing in HOH?

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
The idea that any of the four of them considered that a viable deal amazes me. Why Holly honored it I do not know. If Cliff/Nicole truly believed Jackson over Tommy there should have been no need for a deal, just a revert back to final four. I am shocked that Holly accepted it, but once she did it was her decision to honor it or not. No one forced her to throw the HOH, and no one had to allow her to compete in the veto. She needs to shut up about all of that, it just makes her look weak.

Now that we know from Nicole’s DR that she believed Tommy but went with Cliff’s judgement (which we know was biased) she has no reason to have any survivor guilt over Cliff leaving. That is on him. He threw enough shade on Nicole about it to Jackson and Holly that let them know where he stood, yet without HOH he is going. It would probably have been Nicole if she was not HOH, but that’s the way the game goes.
I would love a way for Holly to go out F4 but can’t see it happening.

Edited to add, I think if Holly had refused the deal that Cliff would have still found a way to convince Nicole to keep her.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Gee, Holly, what would he do if you had sex on the internet?

LOL!!!! That is my favorite post of the day!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
"Why is Michie dressing in HOH?"

He's like a dog, peeing on his territory.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Oh, lordy, here we go with Jackson and Holly.

"Holly, they did us dirty".

Holly back to bashing Nicole and she wants Cliff to walk into the jury with open eyes, because he views Nicole as sweet, and Holly has seen other aspects to her character, and he needs to realize it. Nicole screwed Cliff over big time.

Jackson said she is taking the spot that belongs to Cliff.

Guess they're planning to gang up on Cliff for votes...

Lets see how that goes, shall we?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Cathie so agree with your first paragraph. All Holly had to do was say yes and then win if she wanted to. Guaranteed F3. No one on jury would begrudge her that. No one! And not one person would have done differently. If they say they would they are lying.
I think Holly is just feeling like a chump even more than she did before. And to see the comp which jury will, and hearing Jackson say, throw it already. They will not have a very high opinion of that.

And Nicole, she knows better than to hold anyone to a final 4 deal. She says even she would not have done that. So her speech to shame Jackson is not really valid.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Holly and Jackson are trying to re-write bb 21 history to justify their "right to win" and how they played with honesty and integrity until they were forced to change... problem is .. there is a gazillion hours of proof out there otherwise.