TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 16, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 16, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
4m
As somebody who spent the second half of the season poking fun at Cliff and not liking a lot of his game moves:

I give him a lot of respect for how he’s handling the news. It can’t be easy to go out this close to the end. I think this is the truest part of his character. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
36s
Cliff and Nicole in the HOH room
Cliff: I am so happy we have been wokring together. some deals didnt work, some did. We didnt break our promise, he(jax) did.
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m

Cliff pondering the memory wall. He gives a bit of an evil laugh. Then Cliff talks to Camera: I dont want my BB journey to end. But end it shall. Proud of how ive played though. 89 days in this house. Its not home, its a house. I am ready to get home. #bb21
(CONT.) Cliff talking to Camera:
But i am gonna miss this place a little bit. Bleeeh. Thats no fun. It is what it is. Ive sent people out the door. Ive continually said keep the game seperate from the emotions. U try to make the best desicions u can.
#bb21

(CONT.) C talking to Camera
I thought ive made some good deals to keep Nicole& I to f3, & me to the f2 even.Didnt work out. Such as life. such ad BB. Im with peace w myself. If it happens the way it sounds like it will…its ok. Guess maybe holly shouldnt have thrown tht HOH #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
57s
Nicole should be more mad at Cliff than the other two. He was the one that got sloppy with deals. She's still going to F3. In fact she was handed F3. She needs to channel her anger into these final comps instead of moping around like it's all over for her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
4h
Nicole to camera- You want to drop a bomb at veto ceremony and act like a big martyr, then I'm going to have a talk with my friend #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
6m
#BB21 Cliff has his eyes closed in his bed in the target room. Holly and Jackson are in the kitchen. Nicole is in the HoH shower

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick
@EvelDick
·
7m
Agreed, same...
Cliff's endgame really bothers me
Quote Tweet

wilma felix
@bammie1224
· 8m
Replying to @EvelDick
And she feels bad enough wait until she sees all this crap it’s cliffs own fault he’s going I used to root for him now just rooting for him to go she saved his ass for the past two weeks

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This is unbelievable, but then they have always felt privileged.... Kristina @stinaknits ·
4h
Snackson and Beth think Nicole should quit/forfeit her HOH for Cliff so they have an easier time with f2. They were really going to try and bully her into this if the rulebook would allow it. They are truly the worst. 😂

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
2h
Cliff grabbed the gun from Nicole, cleaned it, loaded it, handed it to Jackson and said "shoot me" #bb21
Quote Tweet

Tooms
@Tooms_BB
· 13h
Cliff is not taking a bullet for Nicole. Cliff leaving is entirely Cliff's own doing. He made deals with Jackson & Holly. He wanted Tommy out. He didn't win HOH or Veto. None of that is Cliff taking a bullet for Nicole. #BB21 https://twitter.com/BB_Updates/status/1173378965953765376

Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
1h
Let me clarify - I didn’t mean he was being smart. He was not thinking “I’m doing this for Nicole” - I’m simply saying him getting evicted Thursday is his fault.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam 🌊
@maximusmom22
·
14h
Jackson’s jury votes are not looking too bright against either Nicole or Holly in F2... He never thought about the jury votes. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
13h
Oh wow. Cliff loves Chris Christie... one of thee most corrupt politicians from where...? New Jersey! #bb21 🤣🤣🤣

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Mocking Buzzard Beth. @flaparia ·
7h
Beth’s desperation to stay in the game has more to do with wanting more time with Jackson and fear of leaving the bubble she’s in so not to learn of how she was perceived than it is to win the game.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
ConspiringAgainstYou @ConspiringY ·
17h
Jackson to Holly/Beth: I wish you could have seen me 10 years ago.#BB21 #BBAD wth? When you were 14?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds·
1h
#BB21 Nicole is in the kitchen putting the jenga away.. She's saying to herself: "Nicole will be in final two"

Nicole said that if Cliff should honor his new deal with Jackson, and take him to the F2, then she wouldn't be mad. #BB21

Nicole says that Jackson never factors her in winning anything, and it is annoying. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
56m
#BB21 Nicole stresses to Cliff that if her family has been offered four tickets to finale they will be offering Cliff's family two of them. She knows it.

#BB21 Nicole: I imagine that Holly had a guaranteed spot in F2.. So if I walk out, Jackson has won it. If he walks out you know I've won it.
Cliff: oh my gosh that would be so cool. You got my vote, and you have it because you deserve it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
18h
Nicole- Anybody that is rooting for me, please pray for me and send me your good vibes. Lord knows I need it #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
28m
Still no Veto meeting yet today & it sounds like we could be waiting until Thurs for this one. #BB21

#BB21 Cliff isn't sure he'll like jury.. If he's not playing the game and they're loud and obnoxious it might get to him. He hopes there's books and movies to pass the time. He just wants to talk to his family.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
18h
Nicole- What kind of an educator would I be if I was playing a game with my students, and the kid that came in 4th place, I told him to cry and complain? I can still get 1st, I can still get 2nd, I can still get 3rd #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
21h
Do we think somewhere deep inside Holly knows it's Jackson that really coldly pushed her into throwing, but she can't blame him so she's trying to convince herself it's all Nicole's fault? #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL...
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
22h
Today on the feeds -

How To Lose Two Jury Votes in Two Hours: The Jackson Story

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
1m
I haven't been around today but apparently veto meeting wasn't held, maybe live Thursday as usual? tho Julie implied otherwise .. meanwhile a soda froze in Nicole's HOH fridge and exploded

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
43s
#BB21 Nicole asks Cliff if he could go back to day 1 and give himself advice what would it be.

C: Think thing through, dont do things spur of the moment.

N: make a decision and stick with your gut and dont be so hard on yourself.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Rich 🍲 @Rop_tamen
·
17h
Jackson showing Beth which rules production said he's allowed to break #BB21

https://twitter.com/Rop_tamen/status/1173481875534270467

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
6m
#BB21 Nicole says she is going to save cleaning the house and gathering her things, which are all over the house she says, until after Cliff leaves so she has something to do.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Immediately Broken Deal [SMEG] @girlsmeg
59m
Cliff talks to the cam about Jackson breaking their deal.

Cliff: He didn't do it until after the veto ceremony, when he knew he had safety. If you don't like the deal, break it immediately. #bb21