TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 16, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 16: Archive through September 16, 2019 users admin

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Jacksons speech will most likely be aired. Because he holds the veto, he gets to stand up and say what he is going to do with it. Out comes the speech.

I also wonder if jury sees all the nominee speeches ( in veto ceremony). Just because we dont see that, doesn't mean its not on the DVD they get to see. I would think it is useful for jury making decisions.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Wish I had more time to post this year but I have so enjoyed reading here. Work just got in the way of having fun. The BB Karma is coming for Cliff. So happy Nicole is the surviving duo member. She needs to stay strong and fight for a Part 1 or Part 2 win in the final HOH competition. In the meantime I have to say I do like some age diversity in the HG's but as a 60 something year old who loves this show I hope I never have the same kind of middle age crisis as Cliff. LOL He resigned from his job to come on the show and fulfill some BB dream. He really wants the money to make up for the lost income due to his 3 month "sabbatical". Thus, he has been pandering for AFP and a first place finish. He has played a pretty ruthless game while trying to appear as the "nice guy". He likes Nicole but has only his own interests at heart. That's okay but he is not AFP material for me. Give it up Cliff. Jackson is never going to evict Holly. Cliff is just creating a highly charged negative situation for Nicole who needs to think about herself only.
End of Rant.

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
good post Hwest - I agree.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Hwest. I agree with everything you said.

Lv2shop80

07-07-2016

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lv2shop80 a private message Print Post    
A Dream is a wish your heart makes...
It’s finale night and Jackson and Nicole are the final two. Julie pulls out the last key confirming a Jackson win. The confetti flies, and as he’s all smiles and “yeah buddying” his way out the door Julie stops him and says she just received word that unfortunately he can’t be the winner, as he is being disqualified for breaking rules earlier in the game. Nicole then wins and the crowd goes wild, as Jackson is screaming and crying while his mom tries to calm him down.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Since the veto ceremony isn't LIVE, they can and do edit what is shown on cbs... they can show him talking, cut to another HGs reaction, and cut to the ending of his speech. I have heard people comment about what another HG said during a veto or nom ceremony and it was never shown on cbs.

Marej

09-19-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marej a private message Print Post    
Do we know if BB supplied Jolly with condoms?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Tho house is notoriously stocked with hundreds of condoms. Raven/Matt were famous for using them, then disposing of them in the bedside table---classy!
Usually, the HGs who don't have sex on camera with someone they just met last week usually use them for water balloons, Tommy and Nicole did this a couple weeks ago.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Nick used some as show and tell in his “offer of protection” speech to Jackson and Holly.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Hwest
Great post
Love when someone articulates exactly what I'm thinking...

But, only one thing, I want Jackson upset so his brain keeps focusing on what Cliff said and it causing Jackson to fumble the football at the goal line. I think if Cliff causes that tension with Jackson and then it spews over to Holly, it'll benefit Nicole.

I'd love for Holly to enjoy a bottle of wine and come out with just one more f'n a-hole toward Jackson. That's Cliff's best bet for getting Holly evicted.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Jackson also stated that he'd never used a condom in his life...smh.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
give holly some wine,,,make her understand that no one forced her off of that hoh swing except jackson,,the f'n a hole,,because he wanted to use her as a shield, in case he didn't win pov. Then let it happen..

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Anybody down near the house that I could pay to go throw a Boda Box over the wall?

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
If it's like past seasons, the veto ceremony and eviction will both be live on Thursday's show.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Give Holly some wine and then initiate a discussion about the pros and cons of going on The Challenge.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
LOL Keldogg, that's awesome. Let me mapquest it.

I so so so so want Cliff to bring up The Challenge, Rosem!

ETA: I'm 64 miles away. LOL

We can overnight it.
To: Holly
C/O: Big Brother

Egbok

07-13-2000

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Keldogg, sorry to let you know that they way they now have the BB house situated on the CBS lot, there is no way we can reach it, plus there are lots of security cameras everywhere.

I'm proud to say that Moonie and I "visited" the outer parameters of the BB house during Season 1. It was so easy to slip through the wide cut open chain link fence after walking along the concrete LA River basin to get to the BB house back then. I saw 3 different security cameras but I doubt they were being viewed by CBS staff or even in working order/recording, etc. We could have yelled at the HG's if they were sitting in the backyard and they would have heard us.

And then there's the fun escapade where Moonie and two other former TVCH posters (TVCH BB Angels) went to the BB house and threw toilet paper and wrapped hard candy over the fence into the BB backyard. The reason for the TP was that the HG's ran out and production wasn't going to give them any for a day or two for some odd reason that I can't recall. The wrapped hard candy was just for fun. I'm pretty certain his was in 2000.

Toolhound

06-22-2007

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Toolhound a private message Print Post    
Anyone notice no Jesse Mr. Pectacular this year? I was just looking at some photos of him online and it is amazing how much his square jaw and Jacksons look alike. Jackson wants to open a gym. Jackson has had a lot of special treatment this year also.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I remember that..

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Okay, this won't stop us.

Its 2019.

Time to take to the drones.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Eggie, always love hearing that story!!! good times!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
oops sorry

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
BB wasn't going to give them any more toilet paper as that was something they had to budget for and purchase with their "funds" they won in the Food comp.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Sorry Keldogg....the CBS Lot has a no-fly zone over the BB house/building. But I had a fun LOL over the thoughts of using drones!!

Remember how banners being towed by a small airplane flew over the BB house with messages for the HG's?? Good times is right!!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Nicole:

Please win part I or II .. then win Part III and take Holly.. part III is all about what the other houseguests think/say.. and Holly spent the season with her PDB boy toy and doesn't know anyone but maybe Kat...

You've got this girl! I'm rooting for you!