TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 15, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 15, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Colette Lala
@ColetteLala
·
22s
We talked at length about the exact second Cliff sank his game tonight on the Big Brother Gossip Show. Close apparently still hasn’t heard about it.

It’ll be up on iTunes shortly.
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 38m
Cliff- As long as he sticks to his word, which I think he will, you and I are both in the Final 3. We are the only duo left. If he doesnt do it, then whatever. I got played. I will shake his hand. Nicole- That's what scares me, Cliff #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
24s
#BB21 Talk is on past HGs and how they didnt make it far. Bella didnt know the game at all, Sis kept pushing too hard, they say she started off the marathon of the game as a sprint. They say Tommy did well with observing everyone at first, but he was a huge threat

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
4m
#BB21 Cliff goes to take out his contacts and put on his glasses. Jackson finishes dinner of plain chicken and gets Nicole and Holly plates

#BB21 Holly says this comp will be so hard for her to watch back, she was so close on so many. Jackson says he has no sense of time during those comps. Cliff returns with his glasses on

#BB21 Nicole tells Jackson that she is proud of him and he is a (e) of a competitor. Jackson says he felt the same way when Nicole started winning comps

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB21 Nicole asked production for one of the stuffed animals from the yard. She says "for the record, I want the ponies, one in each color, but I'm not picky" Holly says Nicole should "accidentally mysteriously" find one in the yard when it opens

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB21 Jackson says he had a 4mg prescription dosage of Xanax a night, enough to tranquilize a horse, and he still used to wake up with tremors. This is the first time in 5 years he has slept naturally. He says he owes it to this environment and these people to saving his life

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
31m
Once again it should have been an easy week. Holly was going to be evicted, despite what they told Jackson and Holly. Then Cliff spilled the beans and we had 24 hours of great feeds. Well, a handful of hours of great feeds and then CBS blocked them all d… https://ift.tt/34KpA2t

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam 🌊
@maximusmom22
·
58m
When you have to be nice to a pompous DB & his dirty Barbie to get to $500K... #BB21 #StayStrongNicole

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
1h
Cliff is sooooooooo delusional. I almost feel bad he thinks they are keeping him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB21 Cliff is out of DR and Nicole is showing up all the tie dye swag. He's pumped.. they're looking forward to doing it tomorrow. (They decided it's not from Pop since there isn't a card)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
8m
#BB21 Jackson and Nicole are going to play backgammon in the living room.. They were missing a piece so Jackson went to get it from HOH.. He had Holly make out for awhile.

#BB21 Cliff walks by Jackson who is on his way to DR and congratulates him on winning today. Jackson gives him a quick, "thanks Cliff". Cliff then starts talking to us and Sharon.. He talks about the trouble he had in the comp but they'll talk about it later.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 11:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam 🌊
@maximusmom22
·
12m
This Nicole & Cliff #BB21 memory lane is better than any F3 brunch cbs has thrown for the last few years. 💞

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 11:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB21 Neither Cliff or Nicole think Jonathan Bennett liked them very much.. But they both loved
@theikawong
. Cliff wants to go back and watch BBCAN, Nicole agrees.
(so does this Canadian 😉🇨🇦)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 11:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
6m
#BB21 Nicole joking that when she looked at the paper last year and saw that a Long Island women had made it on to BB she was pissed (she had tried out). That was supposed to be her spot! She's just joking about it and she can't wait to see
@kaitcoaching
again.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 11:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
12m
#BB21 Cliff and Nicole want to meet Haleigh and Fessy.. Nicole says she gets Fessy voting out Scotty now. You don't know what's going on in the house and you start getting paranoid about your own people.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
6h
OMG... yes Jackson. OMG... just when I thought you couldn’t make any worse moves this season... and that all our shocking moments are done... you come up with this little gem.

Please do it. Pleaseeeee.

I think Nicole/Cliff could flip her. Maybe. She would win. #bb21
Quote Tweet

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
· 6h
Jxn and Holly are talking about the veto meeting. He asks Holly if she would rather he pull her off, so she can take the shot. #BB21

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Jacksons planned Veto speech

https://twitter.com/BB21Tea/status/1173321722688262144

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He does make some good points, but... Jury management out the window.

Stupid.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
3h
Just like you said, Cliff pushed the deal Nicole. For his own best interest. That’s why he’s in this spot. You have nothing to feel bad about. Also, Holly made the deal to save her game one more week. So nothing to feel bad about there either. Ya just have to win now. #bb21
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Tea
@BB21Tea
· 9h
Nicole doesn’t believe that Snackson will pick Cliff over Beth. She is explaining how much better odds of getting to F2 she would have had if she had brought Tommy to F4 instead of Beth. Nicole isn’t as dumb as Cliff🤡. #BBNicole #BB21 #BBLF #BBTommy

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO.... hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
59m
Jackson dropped his steaks into the trash by mistake, yelled, and they decided to wash them and 'cook the shit out of it'

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
1h
Cliff going is great for Nicole’s game.

She has somebody actively campaigning for her at the round table that has info none of the others dont & is another vote for her.

And just imagine if Jackson cuts Holly for her? Could you even imagine. 🤣🤣 I know it’s a
.0005% chance.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
6m
Nicole watching a fly eats some food left on her plate. She says: Aww it's so cute. #BB21

Jackson says yesterday was really stressful. It was down to him and Nicole. He says half a point. Holly says that she liked how #BB21 did the reveal. Jackson says it was good tv.

Nicole, Jackson, and Holly on couch in backyard talking about how much caffeine is in coffee and tea #BB21

Nicole is telling Holly and Jackson that she appreciates them and that it is refreshing and inspirational that people say things and mean them #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
Nicole is talking to Jackson and about Cliff talking to her about the meaning of being a southern gentleman and the meaning of eye contact and the meaning of a handshake. Nicole says she don't think it means the same thing where she comes from. No offense. #BB21

hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
2m
Jackson told Nicole he's a man of his word, when it's reciprocated to him.. and "I hope I can trust you with this & I hope it stays here.."
Nicole: "uh oh, maybe you shouldn't drop any bombs"
Jackson: "okay"
Nicole: "what, you can say it"
and he told her he's cutting Cliff

oops he made it clear that's what he's doing, but Cliff arrived so he didn't get to the actual words.. he did say "this is the final three right here" before Cliff came out

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
Jackson says to Nicole that he thinks it means alot to him. Nicole says its amazing to her. Jackson says he has been wavering alot and he is loyal to those that are loyal to him but he wont never go backwards and go against himself. #BB21

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Caroline Bradshaw
@carab1985
Nicole needs to channel her inner petty and throw away all of the watermelon and cucumbers. She has nothing to lose at this point. #bb21

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I like that one, Keldogg. :-)