TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 16, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 16: Archive through September 16, 2019 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 2:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Turtletoes, sometimes revenge is a dish best served cold.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 4:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I am disappointed in Cliff and hope that Jackson somehow falters in the upcoming comps. The sweetest revenge will be Nicole winning as I am not convinced that this is Jackson’s all out win.Certainly Holly is not even worthy of 3rd place.

Govols

07-18-2005

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 4:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Cliff doesn't deserve Nicole's kindness.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 6:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
All four House guests deserve to be there and who ever wins deserves it as they did enough to get to final 4 and will have won their way to the end through the final comps.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Most of the time I may agree with that sportsfan..I just can't say, this season, that jackson deserves being there when he was so clearly cheating and breaking rules, that would get others thrown out of the game, by production..I just can't buy that he "deserves" it , based on that. His game is evil genius, and I can,,, and sometimes will respect that in a player, but I can't this time, when he was given so much more privilege by production.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
While we're on downtime- today is the official 20th Anniversary of BB (the first version started in the Netherlands on 9/16/99)- All over the world, there have been approximately 28,391 eps, 7,153 HG's and 5,035 evictions...

https://deadline.com/2019/09/big-brother-20th-anniversary-endemol-shine-1202734549/

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Amazing Wilsonatmd, this show has longevity so must be doing something right. I know I love it.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Interesting article on the longevity of Big Brother world wide.
In all these years and advancements technology, it always amazes me that the mics are so basic. They need better mics to pick up whispers.
Didn't Glass House have these very effective necklaces ??

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I don't care one bit about this show right now. Nicole lost her game to Cliff and now he will be the one who will pay for it and without a doubt perhaps lose it all herself. At least she might have had a chance if she had voted Holly out. Now Jackson will remove himself and he will be the only vote.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Nicole was right a week ago, break up the showmance always. Cliff was never voting to keep Tommy. So in the current state of the house, if anyone should pay for keeping Holly, it should be Cliff.

Jodikay39

07-19-2010

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jodikay39 a private message Print Post    
But Nicole couldn't solely vote out Holly, she needed Cliff on board, and I don't know if she could have convinced him. I'm pulling for Nicole, only thing left to root for at this point.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
On RHAP, Taran said that Cliff is planning to talk to Jackson and tell him that he (Jackson) will be losing his and Nicole's jury votes and that he (Cliff) will go to the jury and tell them what a dirty player Jackson is and they respect him (Cliff) and he thinks he will be able to sway a couple of votes.

Taran said it won't work but it will cause tension not only between Cliff and Jackson but also between Jackson and Holly.

Bring Holly some wine and do it Cliff.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Nicole could have done that Jodi, and it would not have mattered. She was never getting Cliff on board.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Once again, Cliff must think he speaks for Nicole...

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I need to re-listen to that part but I think Taran said Nicole was agreeing for Cliff to do that.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Thanks.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Okay, Taran does start with Cliff goes to Nicole with this idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0l15m9xT9Q

Taran's update for anyone who wants it.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Its a good update. Taran enjoys doing Nicole and Jackson. I love his recaps because Taran is having so much fun with them.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Jackson was never going to keep his word to Cliff, He was never going to keep Cliff over Holly. Cliff caused this mess by running to Jackson and telling him Nicole was thinking about keeping Tommy, but he disagreed. Bad move Cliff.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Queenfish you bring up a valid point of Jackson and the cheating.......I had not even considered that. In particular the eating during the times that he was to be on slop.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Nicole is not giving up. She wants to try and save Cliff. But they have agreed to wait until after the veto ceremony. They dont want Jackson to have any more ammunition for the ceremony. They know he is planning to enumerate why he is doing this ( all lies).
Nicole is planning this out how to convince Jackson. Its not ovah til its ovah.

Jodikay39

07-19-2010

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jodikay39 a private message Print Post    
Agree Gbcole, I don't think Nicole could have convinced Cliff. People keep saying Nicole should have voted Holly out, but unless Cliff was on board, Holly wasn't going anywhere. And I'm glad that Cliff and Nicole AREN'T just giving up. (had typed "are just giving up" first)

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Nicole and Jackson are great adversaries and would make a great final 2. Both want to use all the skill sets they possess to pull out a win. It is a good cat and mouse match.
May not like the players but the game play is still good.

Holly deserves to be there via her wins and playing partner. But, in any final 2 she has very little to say. She didnt do much, IMO.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Jackson's plan on a "speech" is going to get edited out and the viewing public is not going to see it.. unless production decides to use it to show the real Jackson (showing other talks to what really is happening)

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Cliff was just thinking too far ahead- he was thinking who would take him to F2 (he knew Nicole would, he thought Jackson would, and he thought Tommy wouldn't- he never thought about Holly because he thought he or Nicole would win the veto and cut her at F4).

At this point you have to take your chances- cut Holly, and let Jackson and Tommy fight it out (thinking they'd cut each other), and C/N are both in F3 with a legit shot of getting to F2.

Instead Cliff is out at F4, and unless Nicole can win F3 HOH she's out in 3rd (and it may be moot unless she can win Part 1 or 2- best thing for her is for Jackson to win Part 1 and go against Holly in Part 2, though Holly is going to be gunning to beat her in endurance, which if it happens would be disastrous...I could even see Jackson deliberately throw Part 1 to Holly if Nicole falls early since he'd probably be favored in Part 2- good in house events plus good in a physical part..)