TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 15, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 15: Archive through September 15, 2019 users admin

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
oh I don't know how Nicole's gonna do it, but I sure hope she can pull out this final hoh and send Jackson out to no confetti, right into his momas arms.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Yes world,,best thing I've heard, all day

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Thanks LV...but from what I understand CBS has effed up not taking Jackson out when he had a major breakdown in the early days of this season. Holly and Jackson discussed it on BBAD many times and he shut her up, and it was fished constantly. Instead of getting him proper help, TPTB think that lets avoid a scandal and just make him the good guy. WTH.It's not fair to the HGs that have waited for years to get on the show and have to cow tow to someone that should have been helping the homeless and not wanting to be a reality show whatever. Shame on his parents.
Oh and Holly is a needy accomplise

Macjake

09-09-2016

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Macjake a private message Print Post    
And Holly's face was priceless.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
I have read that people on here question how the houseguests watch what has happened and talked about behind their backs each season. The episodes are on CBS but every major happening that was epic in the season or maybe not so important is on youtube.
And I am sure most of the family members over the age of 40 are dvring a lot.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Holly bothers me with all her snippy comments.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I guess this is what we are destined to get .. Jackson and Holly snoozing .. Cliff thinking.. Nicole snoozing .. and all that tie - die is still in the storage room... Some how you know that Holly is going to make it all Nicole's fault.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
My silver lining is:no more terrible accents from Nicole/Holly!

When Holly gets home I hope every parent with a young girl asks her to please explain to their daughter why a couple needs a stool in the shower, and since they will NOT be influencers nor making big bucks on their high morals, are they going on Shark Tank to find backers on their patent for the Shower Sex Stool?!

Justalittlebean

08-15-2003

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Justalittlebean a private message Print Post    
Holly will see the real Jackson when the show ends and she is no longer needed by him. He used her and then kick her to the curb.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
When truth is spoken....fish is awoken.

Because the BB tvshow makes the original book look like a bad Grimms fairy tale.
Plus the producers are lazy and love bro dudes to eff up each season.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cliff seems to think Nicole will have HOH all next week. No.

Cliff will have his say in jury round table and Tommy will talk about the lie.

Holly will try to stick like glue to Jackson if he wins the half mill.

And yes, Nicole for America's Favorite.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh Nicole and Cliff, you will both get interviews!

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I honestly do not know who will win. I do think holly should not have thrown the hoh. I do believe Nicole ruined cliffs game. I do believe anyone of them deserves to win.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I think Holly will look worse to the jury for having thrown F4 HOH ( i hope they see what I saw,Jackson encouraging her to drop) then for keeping her word.
Jackson will look like a modern day Svengali.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Mom -- How did Nicole ruin Cliff's game?

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I wish Holly didn't throw the HOH so we wouldn't have to hear over and over and over how it was her comp to win. Also, we will never know if she would have won over Nicole. I don't think it is a given that Holly would have won, it is just a comp she could have won...PERIOD.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
It was either last night or the night before on BBAD and Holly once again trying to be someone other than Jackson's 2am last call date every night. She keeps, just like Jackson saying to the camera, I hope I am making my parents proud. Preaching to the HOH camera....again.

Okay, one last time Holly and Jackson, unless your parents are okay with the fact that their child was openly willing to have sex on national tv, over and over again, especially when they were told that it is recorded ALL THE TIME 24/7 even when you were going at it while 2 females were 4 feet away in the dark while it happened...and they ARE OKAY WITH THAT..then it's all good

You can't make up for 89 days of bad behavior in a day and a half. WE KNOW. SO DOES YOUR FAMILY.

Guess sales will be up in the Wine Safari soon.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes. Holly may well have won that comp, but she threw it. That is on her.

Jackson saying he doesn't want to blindside anyone.

Yes, you DID.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
And I apologize to whomever made the very funny comment pages back about Holly always saying her family isn't aware of the BB show, and her behavior on it, like they don't have cell phones or the internet. LOL
I've been to 90% of Wyoming...unless Mr Haney has cut the phone lines to the Douglas's telephone pole phone or Hooterville's train has been derailed....Holly's family knows she has been a "dirty stay out"....LOL

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
All 4 talking. M/H acting all benevolent (not a good look for either of them). Cliff saying all the right things to cause them worry later. (Well I'm proud of how I've played, well live feeds show it all I hope we'll be ok, etc.)

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Jackson did a great job on the cleaning of the refrigerator.. he even made a prominent spot for his watermelon bowl...

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
LOL, someone in the chat said, get Holly drunk and encourage Jackson to go on the Challenge.

Now that's good strategy.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Holly as usual, is assuming she would have beat Nicole in the last swinging on a rope contest. Nicole was determined after she lost the last one. I do think Nicole would have won it. Too bad Nicole didn't get to prove it and shut Holly up.
Hey Holly, the HOH room isn't your apartment, lighten up.

Other than watching her apply her facial spackle daily, she was invisible for 70 days.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Trying to think of who else "got there" in Nicoles position. Surprise surprise,It was Jordan, Season 11.
Kevin and Nat were taking each other.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Steve season 17