TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 15, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 15: Archive through September 15, 2019 users admin

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Boy .. Nicole is really going to be frustrated when she finds out that Jackson and Holly preferred Cliff over her.. (But that may just be because they could beat him..)

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Playing up for that Jury vote...

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Jackson and Holly are so full of horse crap, and I hope Cliff sees right through them right now..

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I always liked Cliff.. wanted him to win but after watching tonight's show, I see he loved his ego being fed by Jackson and couldn't see clearly what Nicole was seeing and telling him.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Ugh. That's all I got right now. This has been the Craziest season. At first, it was a chore to watch. In the middle I thought it was redeemable, when jack left. Now look what a mess. Lol

I've wondered how different would it have been if Tommy had went in the double?? Even though I was so sick of Christy and so glad she left. I also wonder if cliff hadn't put up Bella, could a better game been had, for us viewers?? We will never know.
60 minutes went almost thirty minutes late but I think the show's about to start. I will soon be wondering what production kept from us in this fight footage.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
They have inferred about Cliff's health and something happening yesterday after his turn at the VETO .. (Wonder if they had the medic's come in?)

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Jackson tells Holly he is still going to give his speech tomorrow for the jury

Sheesh....the jury is not gonna hear it, dude.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Holly and Jackson putting up the awnings .. Jackson says .. Well - I know one thing that isn't going to happen ... and Holly says What? .. Jackson says HOH room .. then Holly says something but I didn't catch it.. (sounded like she said she should give it to them anyway.. but it could have been she needs to be up there...)

Rainbow

09-29-2006

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainbow a private message Print Post    
K9lover1, I think Nicole and Cliff shot the first bullet.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I don't have a problem with the fact that Jackson is taking Holly because I always knew that he would.

I have a problem with him being a PDB about it, and I have a problem with Holly's attitude about the whole thing.

Tells me a lot about who they are.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Keldogg, they may hear it. I think they see longer versions of the HOH comp. veto and veto ceremony. I'll bet they include the speeches. Good question to ask, post BB though. Or of anyone who has been in jury.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I know that it's pretty common for the contestants to re-write the things they said and did in the house.. but I don't remember Nicole spearheading any deals and remember that Cliff was making them right and left (and including Nicole) .. and then coming back and telling Nicole and did she agree? (What could she have said.. ) I also notice that Cliff was the one to always go and "tell" someone something and put his own spin on it .. he did throw Nicole under the bus several times... I hope when she does get out of there (with the confetti raining down) that someone will inform her about it all (in an appropriate time)

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
I don't think that the jury will hear/see his speech as Cliff does not go to the jury house - he shows up at the jury roundtable then they all go to a hotel until finale.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Keldogg, I wholeheartedly agree with your 5:34 post!

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Earlier on feeds. Michie and Hollie discussing that Nicole still had her letters and his were taken...Holly said that she likes that girl, but doesn't like how she is playing the game...um...they all have gotten to keep their letters, in the past, and turn in their pictures...if Michie turned in his letter or left them in the HOH, that's his problem.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Holly and Jackson on Hammock .. snoozing and chatting..

Cliff in bathroom on the couch with a grumpy old man face (wonder what he is thinking and why has he stopped talking to the cameras??)

Nicole in HOH bed snoozing...

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Nicole: "Michie said that Tommy wanted to take out Cliff at final 4. Sounds like that was his plan, not Tommy's. After all, he plays chess, not checkers."
This was a couple hours ago.
This

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Oh my. That last post was supposed to have been a message to my best friend whose waiting for a new grandbaby to come tonight lol. I'm trying to keep her caught up on bb..I'm sure it's already been talked about so sorry. Lol

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
The edit Jackson got tonight on the show..."Where's Momma?"

Gag me.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I heard Jackson talking about Cliff's health, and mentioned that his blood pressure was under 100. Combined that with the fact that Cliff says he is supposed to stay out of the sun, and that he seems to be peeing a lot today, that he probably got heat exhaustion.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Wow...all the DRs and everything today has proven Zingbot was quite correct.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Why didn't anyone scream back at Jackson...everyone knows you had mental breakdown and you were pandered to since the first month. You couldn't handle 4 hours of not being able to eat at will from the refrigerator you called' where the magic happens'.
You spent the whole season effing your second choice blowup doll. Wow...you're so special.

Lv2shop80

07-07-2016

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lv2shop80 a private message Print Post    
World traveler...YES! All of that!!!!!

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
The problem is most of the voters for anything on this show are the casual tv CBS voters, they know nothing.

If Nicole's plan is to play Barbie's best friend Skipper, to Holly being a bad friend liar...LOL
It's all good.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
What Worldtraveller said...So wish someone would get that megaphone out again.