TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 15, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 15: Archive through September 15, 2019 users admin

Fan3

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Do I need to use another email and watch this?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
oh bull Jackson.

You wanted your TV moment, you had it all planned out, and were excited to do it.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Jackson wanted to get down to the four .. and he has never said exactly "why" .. because he thinks he can beat them all .. he thought especially Nicole and then Cliff and Holly as well.. Nicole has surprised him in her ability in comps (because she never played a VETO until the final 6)... if she had played in a VETO before final 6 .. she might have shown she was a competitor.. and things might have been different.

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
Jackson makes me want to puke

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
"my word is everything"

except when I lie, then it's not, but the rest of the time it is.

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
I hope this all puts a fire in Nicole's belly to fight hard for her to stay. If she goes out 3rd, she will always feel and know her biggest mistake was not following through keeping Tommy. Once she said it was in her mind, her trust was already lost with Holly and Jackson.

Maris

03-27-2002

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Nicole has very good instincts when it comes to Big Brother.

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
Karma would be to have Nicole when it all at this point

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
Jackson wanted to give a speech so he could plead to the jury

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
oh Jackson, you're lying again

I heard the speech. You were gonna be a PDB

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
Why is that garbage can lid laying on the floor after

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Jackson wants his moment. The camera will be on him with the veto around his neck, and he'll make himself look good. Cliff will be accepting.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Dear Nicole.

DO NOT GIVE THEM THE HOH ROOM ANYMORE!

Sincerely,
America

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Because Jackson is a PDB, I actually wonder if he counted on Nicole being the one to tell Cliff?

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Even if Nicole had kept Tommy Jackson would have split the vote and kept Holly so Nicole couldn't win, she convince Cliff to keep Tommy...sigh. I can only hope and pray that Karma enters the game now and Nicole wins the whole thing.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Agreed Keldog...no more HOH room for them.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
she "couldn't" convince Cliff to keep Tommy.

Rainbow

09-29-2006

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainbow a private message Print Post    
In my view, Nicole, and to a lesser degree Cliff, are responsible for the situation they're in. After her first few wins in the game, conveniently occurring in the last key competitions, in my opinion, Nicole got carried away with herself to the extent that she didn't mind cheating Jackson and Holly by considering cutting them before meeting her F4 commitment to them. Not only that, Nicole and Cliff used it to blackmail Holly and Jackson into agreeing to throw competitions and then evict Holly, paving their way to get to their desired F3....simply because Tommy offered to do the same....and Cliff and Nicole were willing to sell to the highest bidder if it benefited them most.

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
But if Jackson was trying to make a deal with Tommy prior to Nicole and Cliff considering keeping Tommy, who shot the first bullet

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I knew that Holly would take the opportunity to trash Nicole for telling Cliff....

True to form.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Let's face it, even if Nicole and Cliff hadn't considered keeping Tommy and then switched back to keeping the F4 deal, the results would still be the same. There is no way Jackson was going to keep Cliff or Nicole over Holly because I think he knows he would win over Holly without a doubt.

Yes, Jackson has played a great game but I don't want him to win now. I hope Nicole can get to the end.

(Gbcole - nothing to be sorry about re the earlier discussion. Thanks)

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Nicole gets it. She knows this is all her fault. And she wanted Tommy to stay because he favored her over Cliff.
I dont mind her thinking and strategizing over getting rid of Holly versus Tommy but she should not have said anything.

It was naive of Cliff and Nicole to think anyone would trust them after making deals up to the last second . Why should they trust the two of them?

It was naive of Cliff and Nicole to think Holly and Jackson would honor any deal. Holly is Jacksons girlfriend and so concerned with national television exposure there is no way he cuts her on TV. Come on.

Nicole know she was right on her instincts but must also must take the consequences.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
What I don't like right now .. is how Holly mumbles and doesn't move her mouth much when she does talk..

Holly mentioned that she hasn't talked to Nicole much through out the game... well DUH .. you've attached yourself to Jackson...

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
What Sassy said.

Jackson was always going to take Holly to the end.

He was willing to give Nicole the spot if Holly wasn't there..until she started winning, and then that changed.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Holly has realized that her continuing to bash Nicole to Cliff isn't being received well..