TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 15, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 15: Archive through September 15, 2019 users admin

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Holly notices that Nicole is doing a lot of talking to the camera (aka live feeders).

And they are defending their honor as the cleaner players.

"She should be thrilled, she just got a free pass to final 3. This sour attitude is because she knows she is the one screwing Cliff".

And you two wonder why she told you off!

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Woohoo, Nicole is telling Cliff. I'm so glad.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Holly just said what an awkward feed session this must be

She also said, Hit the road Jack, comes to mind. Grrrr.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Yes, K9 they did. Until Nicole won the double.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Maybe this might be a good time for Jackson and Holly to go wash the HOH sheets and remove their stuff

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Go Nicole. Take the power away from Jackson!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Nicole the word you are looking for is Sanctimonious!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Cliff is taking it really really well. Trying to soothe Nicole.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Jackson's gonna be mad that he missed his opportunity for his "gotcha" moment.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I love Nicole, you go girl.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Now he won't be able to use this on Thursday because Cliff and Nicole will already have a response for him...love it.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I don't think Cliff should talk to him .. he'll just make Nicole's week in the house with the two of them .. so much more miserable.

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
This is going to be a very difficult 10 days to finale for Nicole with Jackson and Holly. The only thing that will help is if she wins her way into the final 2 and then J/H will go from bullies to suck ups if Nicole has the power to choose her partner.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Nicole for AFP!

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I am with you Bbnut...Nicole for AFP.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I'm so glad she told him. She needs to keep the hoh room locked.

Those two better not think they're sleeping up there for the rest of the week.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Nope, she had a chance and she blew it.. TOMMY for fan favorite...

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I think Holly & Jessica are the two that will be surprised at how they were disliked. So much for their legacy. Jackson won't care that he is disliked.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Cliff is going to tell Jackson that he knows.

LOL, I am so glad Jackson's chance for lecturing Cliff has been blown out of the water.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Don’t think everyone realize this is the last week they have hoh room.....

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Jackson's gonna do his lecture anyway.

But in good news....Holly is missing the whole thing :-)

Fan3

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I would just get up and leave and let him say his speech to holly and a empty chair.

Maris

03-27-2002

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
It never ceases to amaze me, and these people are supposedly superfans, the outrage HGs express over people breaking their word. These same people always have multiple side deals, multiple final four deals but are incensed when others do the same thing. It is big brother. I have liked the game that Nicole has been playing but she and Cliff did consider breaking their final four deal with Jackson and Holly and Cliff only has himself to blame for the pickle he is in since he was the fool who told Jackson and Holly that Nicole was contemplating keeping Tommy. Cliff was setting up a separate side deal with Jackson and Holly. Jackson and Holly also set themselves up for safety with multiple players for a final four. That is the way the game is played.
The loser here is Cliff and it is because he was willing to turn his back on his closest ally in the house. Jackson isnt going to do that, primarily because his closest ally has no chance of winning in a final two.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
still painting himself with that "woe is me" paintbrush.

Cliff suspected Jackson lied about Tommy. And I think Jackson just inadvertently admitted to it.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Dang, Nicole knows, she always knew that Jackson was lying about Tommy.