TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 15, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 15: Archive through September 15, 2019 users admin

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I think he is speaking to Cliff .. he tells Nicole he is sorry... but I really think all of that is directed at Cliff. (He uses the word "ya all's" as a singular term. One someone from Texas would understand.)

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Thanks Need - - I didn't hear it that way but certainly can see you heard it the way it was supposed to be taken.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Mostly at Cliff, but the Tommy part was Nicole's.

The deals, crazy.

I think He was using the singular y'all shot final days?

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Hey...I'm from Brooklyn...y'all is like yousss...plural. LOL

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Nic and Cliff are gonna so regret not saving Tommy instead of Holly when they go back and see the game play out.

Hey... I tried to tell them... LOL

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Y’all is singular. All y’all is plural. 😁

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thought here because I haven't been paying attention today except for what I read hate.

Do you think Holly is bad mouthing Nicole so bad because she wants Nicole to go home instead of Cliff?

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Sassyza...
I didn't mean the "mommy and daddy" part to relate to the sheltered part.

I should've left that out because I do know people have all sorts of ways to refer to their parents no matter their age and maturity level. My two sister in laws (ages 70 and 71) refer to my (now passed) father in law as Daddy (however my husband grew up calling him Dad (he was a lot younger than them so they didn't grow up together).

I have southern cousins that always say "Mama and Daddy."
And my sister always called my (now passed) Mom "Mama" when with her but "Mom" when talking about her to anyone else.

I was referring to it to emphasize a child like way about Nicole (because she was re-reading her letter out loud alone in the HOH) and I was wrong to do so. So sorry.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Grooch that’s what I am thinking. Holly may want Cliff as he easy easy to beat. She talks as if beating Nicole is easy but I don’t think that’s true. I don’t think Holly believes that either.
She’s also playing the poor me Nicole stole my HOH card really hard.
Then there is the fact that Jackson shows Nicole more respect than he does his shower buddy.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Nicole has outplayed Holly in almost every single comp.

Suck it up, Holly. First of all there was no guarantee that you would have won that HOH. Secondly, you are the one that agreed to the deal to save your hide, so put your big girl ugly leggings on, and hush up.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
big girl ugly leggings on, and hush up

That cracked me up!

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Lol Kel but I hope she spares us having to look at those crack pants ever again.
To bad for Holly that Nicole can’t be evicted this week.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
If my grown kids called me anything but MoMA, I'd think they bumped their heads. Also, y'all is always plural. Always

Justalittlebean

08-15-2003

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Justalittlebean a private message Print Post    
Does he realize Cliff and Nicole will be in the jury?

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Queen....The thing that cracked my up about my sisters-in-laws is they called their Mom "Mother" and their Dad "Daddy." Meanwhile, my husband called them Mom and Dad (sadly both his parents have been gone for a very long time). I used to constantly be baffled by it because one sounds so formal and the other more endearing.

Finally after 36 years, I asked them.

The answer? She told us to call her that.

Oh boy, did I laugh and was glad I solved the mystery for myself. It was like they and my husband had completely different parents.

Sorry to have gone off topic.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Jackson is going to tell Nicole.. but she just said .. Maybe you shouldn't drop any bombs.. Jackson is telling her he's sending him home..

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Wants to keep it from Cliff .. asked her to not tell... let's see what Nicole does...

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
And Cliff comes back outside...

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Jackson is telling her, and is telling her the reason is because she wavered on their deal....

"it's not against you".

Oh, yes, Jackson, it is...because you actually thought about voting her out before she won the veto...so you did the exact same thing.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Just before Cliff came back outside.. Jackson calmly said "this is the final three right here" (Himself/Holly/Nicole)

He actually was calm .. and direct .. and matter of fact.. maybe his speech won't be as harsh tomorrow...

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Take your room back, Nicole!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Nicole was headed for the DR .. says "I should have known.. I know this game more than anyone else" .. But Jackson intercepts her and asks if he can finish the conversation up in the HOH with her... And she follows him up ..

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
shut up Jackson, let her talk.....

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
He isn't listening to a single word that she is saying...he is just hell bent on getting his side out.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
As much as I hate it, Jackson is reiterating it the way it happened. Nicole planned for Jackson to go out at four. And Cliff wanted Jackson to be okay with a one sided final 2 deal.