TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 15, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 15: Archive through September 15, 2019 users admin

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    

I still have this pic of Nick and Nicole from when we were discussing this before.
Nicole has lead such a very sheltered life from what she describes. Her sister referred to their parents in Nicole's HOH letter as "Mommy and Daddy." Nicole said she's only been away from her parents one time and it was for a week (probably sleep away camp!).

Jucylucy

08-23-2005

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jucylucy a private message Print Post    
GBcole, I saw that picture and thought... ewwww his sweaty arm pit is on her.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
LOL Jucy....I just thought ewwww it's Nick!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Nicole has a long road to hoe to the final 2, I'm so bummed. Esp if Jackson wises up and lets Holly take part 1 and faces off with Nicole in part 2.

I already see the nightmare looming ahead....Jackson and Holly have both parts won. If that happens, I will have to return to my beginning of this season's strategy.....which was to only listen to Taran's updates and read here....no feeds.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I am sure that Nicole has led a very sheltered life, she even spends her working life surrounded by little kids so getting any attention from men will be something that she probably hasn't experienced before. I hope that this attention from Jackson doesn't get into her head and ruin her game.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I can't even think about a F2 without a Nicole in it :-(

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Whomever on here (a few days ago) said that they'll bet Nicole is hoping for something with Nick outside of the house, it had crossed my mind also. She still brings him up in a giddy type of way.

It would never happen, she'll be promptly flown home with and by her parents. Not to mention, Nick will be banging everything in sight once out. And I mean everything (Tommy's toe, etc...) LOL

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Gee, when my Homeowners Insurance agent said I needed this one type of protection which covers, for example, if you say something on Facebook or other internet sites, I said, I never say anything on the internet!
Whoops. Don't come for me Nick.

I think if you add "allegedly" or "in my opinion" you're okay.

Nick will allegedly be doing that, imo. :-)

Sleepwalker42

07-07-2018

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sleepwalker42 a private message Print Post    
I mean, her game really comes pre-ruined

Pattie444

07-03-2005

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pattie444 a private message Print Post    
I love Nicole and want her to win !!
But it is sad while she is in the back yard she says she is waiting for her friends to wake up.
They are not your friends...
ok ok I know they are friendly and will be outside of the house but these people wants something from you and don't ever forget it.
I hope that she gets so mad at Jolly after they boot Cliff that if she is making the decision she keeps Holly for the sure win.

Twoshot2

08-11-2007

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Twoshot2 a private message Print Post    
Nicole was my person from the beginning. That said, she has played an awful judgment game.

Cliff has played a cowardly game.

Holly has played a sex/lust game.

I refuse to want, bad judgment, cowardice or letting others pull you along in return for coitus, be the reasons why you'd win a game of strategy, memory and physical endurance for 500K.

While I detest that it appears Jackson was sneaking food while a Have Not, and he felt he could bully everyone else on what to do with the house food, he has played the game and truly without much bad judgment (gamewise), no cowardice and lead the way himself for the most part (not riding coattails).

He won challenges and saved himself when he needed to.

IMO, he deserves the win more than anyone else in that house.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
As much as I don't want to stomach a Jackson win, I will add one thing to your list...
He also saved others he needed to save.

When he was on that wall, I do believe he thought Nicole and Cliff were the targets that week but he needed them to stay in the game so he stayed on that wall.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I agree that Nicole needs to stop thinking that she has 'friends' in the house because after all this is a game and they are playing for money. Hopefully, she WILL be very pissed off after Cliff goes home on Thursday and the extra motivation will help her to get over the finish line. Still routing for my favorite player since day 1 Nicole for the win.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Two people are asleep, two people are awake.

So yes, button boy, let's keep the camera on the two of them sleeping.

GRRRRRRRR

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
If we could just get Holly to call Jackson a f'in a**hole one more time, we could have a Cliff, Nicole, and Jackson final 3.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Oh, Geez Holly. Now she's whining that Nicole has both of her HOH letters, and says that "her attitude lacks gratitude".

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Do you really want to see Jackson and Holly? They are showing them now. Jackson says they need to make the bed for Nicole.

Holly is upset that Nicole has both her HOH letters and they do not.

Holly says Nicole has been handed a lot lately, no gratitude, lots of attitude.

Holly is also missed that Nicole had their HOH room for three days.

And that Cliff insisted that they take the room last night as If Holly was leaving.

Super ugly on camera, Holly.

Then they both go in where Nicole is in bed and act all nice and talk to her like a child. (But Nicole sort of promotes the child baby talk)

Now telling them about crows..

Totally obnoxious. (Holly)

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Jackson is plannng a nasty speech for the Veto meeting. Basically telling Nicole and Cliff that they went back on their deal, and forced Jackson to accept an outrageous that no one in this game should have to take. Saying Jackson was forced to play a game he never wanted to play....

blah blah blah

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Guess Jackson thinks he already has all the jury votes he needs then

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Gbcole...what do you think Nicole's sister should have called her mother and father in the letter to Nicole? I am old enough to be a grandmother, as are my siblings, and when we talk about my parents we still refer to my mother and father (RIP) as mommie (yeah, that's how we grew up spelling it) and daddy when talking about them. I sincerely am interested because I really don't think this is odd at all.

I agree Nicole appears to have lived a very sheltered life and at times seems very child like but referring to ones parents to another family member as mommy and daddy I don't believe is an example of a sheltered life. Believe me, I nor my siblings have led anything close to a sheltered life.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
If Holly wins this game because she rode Jackson's. Um,,pole, all the way to the end, I'm gonna be sick.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
And this is the dilemma. If it is Jackson and Holly at F2, I want Jackson's cocky self to win. However, if he is sitting next to Nicole or Cliff (not going to happen with Cliff), I wouldn't mind some humble pie being served to Jackson and loses to Nicole.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Nic and Cliff are gonna so regret not saving Tommy instead of Holly when they go back and see the game play out.

And that's even if Jackson's lie was true. Ugh.

Well, I guess the season ends as it began, with the "bottom feeders" on bottom again. Too bad.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Jacksons planned Veto speech:

https://twitter.com/BB21Tea/status/1173321722688262144

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Jackson's speech -- OUCH but he isn't saying anything that's not true except he really can't be telling Nicole's it's her last few days in the house. It may not be up to him.....but bye bye Cliff.

When you hear how he has laid it out, it really is absurd that Cliff and Nicole (more Cliff) thought his deals were acceptable and would be honored. I am very disappointed in Cliff. For most of the time, I wanted to see him win it.