TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 15, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 15: Archive through September 15, 2019 users admin

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Calimom, I was wondering the same thing why would Nicole even want to sleep or even lay in that bed now

Nana731

07-06-2005

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
How many weeks this season has Jolly had the hoh room?? Nicole should have kept it, her first time in there. It was wrong and selfish of Cliff to tell her to give them the room.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I hope she takes it back. The house is basically empty now. They can do the dirty deed anywhere they want to now and no body will walk in.

If they want the shower they can borrow the room for 5 minutes while Nicole is in the dr.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I don't think I could sleep on the same sheets as those two just did. I'd need to clean a lot.

She should have kept the room.

Cliff is like a dead man walking at this point. I hope he wakes up and realizes it.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Nicole shoulda told cliff to shut up about her room and go pack his crap. (I woulda used other words)Sorry, I'm kinda salty about Cliff's game after rooting for him, all season.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
And... Jolly should have declined the room. *Maybe* Cliff & Nicole don’t realize Holly is staying, but Jolly DO, so they should just sleep downstairs and not take advantage... although Nicole now knows, so I think she should say something to Cliff, but we know she is not that person...
(though she brags about past anger issues and said they are lucky she hasn’t shown it, because it’s terrifying, I don’t believe it for a second!)

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
The only person I would not like to see win is Holly.
Jackson played an awesome game and did make a comeback when the house was against him. He balanced a physical, social and mental game superbly . He was stealthy. He was charming and he kept his finger on the pulse of the house. When he, Christie and Sis were picked by America for the road trip, he knew and said right away they hate us.
Holly, she did almost nothing but what Jackson told her to do. She as basically glued to him. It was Jackson that had to TELL her go hang out with the girls or go hangout in another room and get intel. He had to TELL her what to say to Cliff and Nicole to stay. I just dont think she did enough .
Nicole, just love her and love how she played. Loved hearing her thought process throughout. Loved how she took ownership for her mistakes and recognized and admired , respected good game play. She may not have accomplished as much as Jackson but she had little protection the first half of the game. I mean Nick, really ??? He protected no one. Only put targets on the people he wanted to protect.
Cliff has played a good game up to F5. He should have listened to Nicole and broken up the showmance.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Nicole being a little angry stinker at home probably is very different than her going off on anyone else. I'd love to see Nicole let loose on them all, though. It's probably hilarious. I'm sure she's fast with words and wit,In a real confrontation,,, but dressed in an owl onsie and or a unicorn headband would be priceless. There would gifs for years on that one.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Holly considers this to be HER HOH, because she threw HOH. Her room, her HOH robe, her pictures and letter lost, etc. And her music.

Now while I still consider that Nicole's win is tarnished by it being thrown by both Holly and Cliff, I very strongly disagree with Holly's petulant stance.

NO, Holly, you did throw it,and you did not win it, you deserve nothing, none of the perks.

Holly is also blaming Nicole for anything and everything.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
It was a TRADE—-in order to stay in the house she agreed to throw the HoH comp. good on her for sticking to the deal, but this boiling anger is ridiculous.. she has been up in that HoH room for the past THREE WEEKS! She is a needy greedy female dog and Jackson better run as soon as he can. He has enough of his own problems. When she finds out her “brand” has been ruined and she won’t be sought after by companies nor adored by fans, she’s gonna need family/friends/therapy. Jackson won’t have the time/energy/patience/credentials to help her. But we all know they will give it a try. They both live in L.A. so it will be convenient—at first!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Last week when Jackson had given the HOH room to Nicole since she didn't get it after winning the double HOH, the next morning after Nicole had been in it for one night, Holly said to Jackson, I couldn't sleep last night, we need to get the room back from Nicole. Holly really does feel entitled to that room.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I don't know if anyone noticed or if it is just me who found it creepy the way that Jackson was stroking Nicole when the three of them were laying in bed together?! I wonder if he is stoking Holly's anger towards Nicole by being over friendly towards her...maybe he wants to cause a fight so that he can have a reason to get rid of holly? I don't know but she must have noticed how he was stroking Nicole's arm in a sexual way last night and we all know that she would NOT like that one bit. Jackson is such a horny toad too so Nicole had better be careful, I was worried for her last night. I will be glad when this season is over.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
AND Nicole needs to take her room back and put some clean sheets on her bed.

Starr

07-09-2005

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
》The only person I would not like to see win is Holly.

Ditto. I don't feel like Holly did enough in this game to win. Every time I see Jackson walk in a room, I know Holly is right behind him. It reminds me of when my kids were young and would follow me around like baby ducklings. I would love to see Jackson let Holly go and keep his word to Cliff. Sadly, it seems to be an unspoken F2 agreement "if I sleep with you, I get to ride your coattails to the end" ugh!

Listening to her talk is painful. I think I might prefer listening to Jess speak! It's ironic that Holly talks about Jess saying 'like' so much. True, but Holly, you can't even finish a thought, let alone a sentence. Although she speaks fine in the DR. Is it because someone is telling her what to say or maybe she just can't speak when it's in front of Jackson?

Someone mentioned Cliff's family being embarrassed. I disagree. I'm sure they're very proud of him. He will probably get played in the end, but he didn't break his word.

And so nasty to sleep in the HOH bed after the summer of sex in there. Ick!!

Starr

07-09-2005

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Before Friday when Jackson discovered he needed Holly for his game, he was talking to Holly about post show plans and none of them involved her.

I wonder if Cliff had not gone and told Jackson that the final 2 deal was only one way, how different things would be right now? (Also, if Cliff and Nicole had not talked to Holly at all about the veto and evicting Jackson if she won it.)

Those were such fatal game errors by Cliff.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Jackson going to be too busy at the bars spending all that money and wooing pretty YOUNG women to pay attention to holly.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Yes, Cliff made some huge blunders but the biggest was not getting rid of Jackson when he had the chance (Bella was such a threat LOL).

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Fan 3 you are so right...fast cars and chasing women.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Holly is going to be very upset when she realizes how much she was played.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I didn't see the feeds late last night but I think you are probably very right with your assessment of that situation, Realitytvfan.

Jackson enjoys upsetting Holly, he gets pleasure from it, imo.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Yes Gbcole, it looked like Nicole was scared to me. Jackson was holding Holly's head down with his right hand and stroking Nicole's left shoulder with his left hand but I am sure that Holly could see what he was doing out of the corner of her eye. He is a sly one and very manipulative, he has really out played Cliff but I hope that he hasn't fooled Nicole.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I was also uncomfortable watching Jackson snuggle between the the two gals... it may have just been reflex to rub Nicole’s arm as they were discussing losing loved ones. Maybe that onesie material was comfy? I also assume Nicole has never had this much physical contact with guys. Nick and Tommy were VERY snuggly with her, Jackson has kind of assumed that role and she seems to like it. I wonder what her family thinks?!

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I hope that you are right Calimom3 but it looked like it was done in a sexual way and that was what I didn't like seeing. He is such a horny toad he wouldn't think twice about having both girls. I hope that Nicole doesn't fall for any of his sweet BS because he is just pandering for her vote right now. I am sure that Nicole is missing some human contact too she probably gets lots of warm hugs at home you could see that just from her family pictures, they are a warm loving family...she will have to be very careful because Jackson will exploit that.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Calimom, when Nick was all over Nicole, that was the first thing I thought of! Her family must be sick (esp with how creepy Nick was...rubbing Tommy's you know what with his foot, etc).