TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 14, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 14, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 1:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
51m
#BB21 Cliff says he may have to face Michie in a jury vote, which may be difficult, but he probably deserves to be there. He says if he wins veto, he doesn't think he can go against his word and would have to take Jxn. Next to the RV Jxn has woken up, but is still in bed.

Nicole asks Cliff about what he will do if she (Nicole) is close, will he slack off for her. Cliff says he doesn't know. Nicole tells him to do what's best for his game. #BB21

#BB21 Cliff is now in the RV. He is talking to the cameras. Cliff says that he thinks he has things set for finale night, unless Holly and Jxn break their word, and he doesn't think they will.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 1:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
WHAT THE DUCK says...
@The_Duck_Pond
·
17h
I spend a lot of my time here roasting HGs, but afterward I can give most of them props. My dislike for some of them doesn't really run that deep.

With Jackson, good game or not, I just can't get past the disgust at the idea of him winning this.

The struggle is real. #BB21 😐

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 3:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Omfg!

Just reading the tweets from 1:48 on down, Cliff has deals with Jolly that if they win POV that they will keep him. He is going to throw it to them so he doesn't have to break his word to either of them. BUT he won't throw it for Nicole to win it (which would be the smartest thing in the world to do.)

If Cliff is trusting Jolly, while screwing over Nicole, he deserves to lose. And you know what great drama this will be for the cameras and the show, so it will happen.

Bye, Cliff!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
23s
#BB21 Cliff says he knows his family will support any game decision he makes, but he worries about what America will think. Nicole says the only decision she worries about regretting is evicting Tommy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
1h
And by “doesn’t change anything”... they mean “completely ends the chance of 500 THOUSAND DOLLARS for 1 person just 3 comps away from winning it all”. 🤣🤣🤣
Quote Tweet

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
· 2h
#BB21 Michie - No matter what happens today, it doesn't change anything.
Holly - I know.
Michie - At all.
Holly - I know. It's all good.
Michie - I know.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Power🚫Of🚫Cheeto
@powerofcheeto1
·
8m
Holly chats to Jackson on how Nicole is acting cocky and how it was hard for her to throw the HOH comp as she thinks it was in the bag. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Holly seems to forget she wouldn't be in the house without the deal, LOL.... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
16m
#BB21 Holly is talking about how she threw the HOH comp again. Says Nicole is being really cocky and it's pissing her off - Nicole told her she (Nicole) might have won the HOH comp anyway, even if Holly hadn't thrown it. Jackson says all of America knows Holly would have won.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
13m
#BB21 Nicole says she hopes nothing weird happens this week and Cliff stays off the block. Cliff says if he or Nicole win, obviously things stay the same, but also thinks they will both be good no matter who wins the POV.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tooms
@Tooms_BB
·
3h
Cliff throwing it to Holly and then getting evicted would be up there with the dumbest moves ever. #BB21
Quote Tweet

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
· 11h
Nicole says after the veto, they will discuss options. Cliff says if at the veto, Holly is in the lead, he might slack off a little bit. (Cliff has already said he might prefer that Holly win veto). #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Mel Brown 🇨🇦
@melbrown00
·
18h
Holly is acting like someone held her at gun point and told her she had to throw the HoH. That’s your problem 😂 #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
· 1h
#BB21 Holly - Do you know how many arrows are in the Target Room?
Nicole - I counted it like weeks ago.
Holly - I don't remember if it's like 40 something or 70 something.
Nicole - 70 something.

Holly says Christie was able to count the exact number of everything on each wall.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
22m
#BB21 Cliff says if they get out of the house and find out that Michie and Holly played them last week, he will just acknowledge it as good game play and apologize to Tommy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
13m
#BB21 Cliff congratulates Nicole - says she will be in the first episode of the season all the way to the last episode and she will never have to see the jury house. Nicole thinks the girl in her memory wall photo looks so young - she feels like she has aged so much in the house.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
9m
#BB21 Cliff is doing his pre-comp pacing. Holly is fixing her hair, while Jackson continues to "not sleep".

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB21 Jess becomes the topic of conversation. Holly says she can't believe how many times Jess says like in a sentence.

#BB21 Nicole: "I swear I'm not wearing this robe to be pompous, it's just so warm. I don't mean to be prancing around in it, because I'm not like that so I apologize." Holly: "I know no one has really worn their robes this year."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB21 @JokersBBUpdates
· 2h
Posted 2:25pm: Cliff says "screw you" if people don't like the decisions he makes and its about him and how he balances his values. Cliff: "If you want to judge judge way. BUT its my decisions and I'll own them. Smart decisions, bad decisions... (http://bit.ly/34MI0zS) #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
2m
He whispered "You got me you piece of shit" (at least thats what Jackson said). We'll discuss in 45 minutes on tonight's Big Brother Gossip Show #bb21 #bigbrother #bbad

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
conspiring b(e) @Bb20Nikki·
5h
Wait..so Holly called Nicole Arrogant & a bully??😂😂😂
When Holly called all the girls ugly & said she was the ONLY pretty girl in the house?? That's arrogant!
When Holly was bullying Nicole in HOH? Who the hell is this martyr?? Honey...your boyfriend is a bully 🤡
#BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric @RealityRecaps·
7m
My guess... bc is have no of knowing... is that it’s a timed #bb21 POV.
They each get 30 mins, with a 30 min re-set.
Hosting intro and results... I’d say the feeds should be back in an hour or less.
Unless Jackson breaks the set...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taylor Allen
@TaylorAllen133
·
3h
I just realized if Jackson wins veto he’s the reason Cliffs left 3 times 🤡😂 #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
50m
Jackson won the Power of Veto! #BB21

hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
43m
Jackson, called to Diary: "this is happiness Holls, this is me being happy, shit!"
Holly: "okay okay I love you"

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
50m
Jackson to himself- I'm going to the Final 3 with Holly! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
8m
#bb21in240
Nicole HoH
Holly Jackson nom’d
Jackson won $10k in a special Comp on Fri
Jackson won PoV
Buh Bye Cliff
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
33m
Holly- I love you.

Jackson- i’ll never turn my back on you.

Me- Except for, you know, like three minutes ago when I was an (butt)hole, ripped the door open to get away from you and then slammed it in your face!

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB21 There were a bunch of stuffed animals at the comp, and Nicole says she knows where they are all from. Jackson calls Nicole cute and says that his mom will be so happy to meet her

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB21 Jackson says that Christie, Tommy, and Sis were so cocky about things, they said they would mow the house down and make it so far. Jackson says that isnt how life works and you dont get handed things