TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 14, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 14: Archive through September 14, 2019 users admin

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
It's a shame, for me the highlight of the season will be seeing Cliff's face when he is shown the door.
As much as I despise Jackson's enabling in this game I would love to see him pull the Superman shirt opening and Johnny Manzel rubbing his 'I got money' fingers together HOH act as Cliff exits. You messed that HOH up too Cliff.

Did I mention Cliff is an idiot?

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    

quote:

I wonder if Nicole wonders if Cliff maybe threw it...

Oh! Thanks, Sea. Something to think about. Cliff throws it because he is so sure Jackson will evict Holly over him, then according to Cliff-think, Holly votes at the end for Cliff to win over Jackson.

Don't let me hijack the live feeds here, sorry for the interjection that is not solely live feeds.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
That's 9 comp wins for Jackson I believe? (Including the luxury comp they did yesterday). If he wins I'm not going to totally hate it (unlike She-Who-Will-Not-Be-Named), but I just think he's a bit of a jerk.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Jabel….a watermelon eating contest followed by how to over season burgers on a grill and a fake crying contest, which Holly might actually win.

Maris

03-27-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Not having seen the competition, but 38 miutes versus 11 minutes, he threw it. He is so confident in "bro's before Ho's" deal with Jackson. I hope he is totally blindsided on eviction night.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Sea, how do you know you she cancelled some reservations? and what were they for?

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Ok we didn't see the competition but we did see the comic competition where Nicole did in 10 vs. I believe Cliff was like 26 minutes and Holly was 30 minutes+. There is no way Cliff and Holly threw those comps. Both Cliff and Holly appear to have taken 3rd and 4th place in this very physical comp.

No way Cliff is in the physical shape to even compete with the likes of Jackson.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I was joking, Pamy. On Twitter people have been joking that she had changed her name and moved.

I am sure she will fly out.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Well what dya know, Cliff is on a college play card on the sidelines in the Kansas, Miss State game. What a fake punt?
LOL

Rainbow

09-29-2006

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainbow a private message Print Post    
Kelldogg, in the end the person who wins Part 3 wins the final competition and decides who he/she wants to take to the F2 and that person can be either of the other two regardless of whether he/she wins Part 2. I think Jackson will win Part 3 and take Holly to the F2.....that has been his goal all along.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I am cringing at the anticipation that Cliff will approach Jackson about their deal.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Yes World...did I say it wrong, the winner of Part 3 can take anyone of the 3 with them...

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Sea, well it will be interesting...cuz there is no reason to lie anymore.

Will Jackson man up and tell Cliff the truth right away, or will he weasel out and let it go til the last minute, letting Cliff believe that he has a shot?

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I think Holly promising to throw HOH and actually doing it messed with Cliff's mind to think that Jackson was truthful when he said he would take him to F2. Why would he think Jackson would take him especially after all the drama of last week?

Maris

03-27-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I think Jackson is going to draf it out, why tell him now and have to listen to him for three days pitching about why he should be picked. Anyone in that house who doesn't pick Holly as a final two partner is a fool. If Jackson picked Cliff, that would be his Marcellas moment.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
And why would Cliff think Jackson would choose Cliff over his shower stool sex buddy, especially after Cliff admitted he would choose Nicole over Jackson?!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Cuz Cliff has played this way the whole game, relied on promises and deals made to him is how he got this far...and it has worked for him, but screwed others.

This time, he's on the receiving end of the screw.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Cliff should know better. He wanted to keep a couple he got it.
Jackson can’t vote Nicole out.
So who does he think Jackson will keep, his ride on girl, or Cliff.
Doesn’t take many brain cells to figure it out.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Cliff has really lost it if he thinks that Jackson will keep him over his sex toy. Come on now Cliff. Jackson will not tell him until Thursday night, it will be our first blindside of the season. Nicole we really need you to win part 3, for the love of god.

Maris

03-27-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
If he does tell him I hope he waits till BB after dark, so I can watch.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
oh yeah, don't wanna miss that convo...

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I wouldn’t tell Cliff. You should just let stupid be. 🤗

Govols

07-18-2005

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Cliff may have started losing it when he realized his ride was over if J/H won POV. All of this oh me stuff is because he saw the writing in the sand and now it's a fact. Bye Cowboy.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cliff watched Meerkat Manor.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I am so happy that Nicole will be the one left, not Cliff.