TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 14, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 14: Archive through September 14, 2019 users admin

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Wilson, I am voting for Nicole for AFP too.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I never do this- but I'm hoping for a damn bitter jury just to make things interesting...

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
True, Seamonkey,

But that was just the latest of his poor choices.

:-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sharon Hogg just cancelled some reservations..

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Wow she doesn’t think her husband is a smooth talking deal making man?

Govols

07-18-2005

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
I am pretty excited for Cliff to leave.
Hope Nicole can pull out some wins. If not, hope she gets AFP. (sorry Sam)

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I am hoping and praying that Nicole can get some rest and play it up big to win part 1 & 3 of the last HOH...come on BB Gods listen to me this time

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Nicole's minute and half? 7:51or52. She had water twice. Is she saying she missed beating Michie by a minute and a half which she used to stop for water? ouch.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh actually I am sure Sharon knows him well and is not shocked.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I think Nicole has a better chance than Holly to win one of the 2 comps....

So positive vibes being sent her way...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jackson

Nicole

Holly

Cliff

In that order, for this comp

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I'm with ya Wilson

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I'm not going to blame Cliff totally- Jackson played it perfectly with the eavesdropping and pushing the right buttons with him- but you should always break up the pair. Tommy may have won POV, he may not have (and Cliff could have won HOH, which means Nicole would be going).

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
What's the next comp. First of 3? If Nicole wins next, she can chose to lose Michie and take Holly to final. Right? So there's a small window?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, definitely hoping Nicole wins final HOH, on her own. No Cliff.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
They are all talking about their own experience with the comp. nobody is giving Jackson the praise he clearly expected, so he’s reminding them how great one has to be to win THIS comp: it was physical, mental, dexterity, strength, strategy, memory, balance, I can’t list all the skills he giving himself credit for. I hate sore losers, but I hate pompous douche bag winners even more!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Jabell- 1st part is usually endurance- and you know Holly will want to win that or at least beat Nicole, plus Jackson has done good in them. Part 2 is house events with a physical part. Best shot for Nicole? Jackson wins part 1 and she goes against Holly in Part 2 (Holly has had problems with remembering house events). If she gets to Part 3, it's a crapshoot- guessing how the jury answered questions..

Govols

07-18-2005

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
I would love to see a montage of Cliff getting busted by someone eavesdropping. It happened how many times? Wished they had showed all of Jackson's listening to HN room. Where he almost got caught.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Jabelljba, there will be 2 comps. One person wins the first, leaving the other 2 to play the second.

The winner of the first and the winner of the secon play in the 3rd, which is always questions about the people in jury.

There is definitely still a chance, Nicole just needs to win just one of the 2 comps...

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Wilson I think Christie will be bitter act Jax getting Tommy on a manufactured from thin air Lie. Tommy seems to think it was good game play but Christie might give him a new perspective. And I think Jack could be persuaded to look at the Lie that got Tommy as too low for the money. I think Christie will be mad about how Tommy left.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
I am hoping Nicole gets to pick and Nicole/Holly go to f2.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Yes I'm a mean person, but I'm just waiting for Cliff to find out his "deal" was a load of crap.

Govols

07-18-2005

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Nicole. Here it is: Promise Holly and Jackson both you will take them to F2.
And I say, take Jackson.
You would beat him. Great ending.
Don't want Holly in F2.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Holly needs to shut up about the inhaler.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I do feel bad that Cliff is so delusional. I doubt Nicole thinks he threw the comp; if it was physical she knows there was no way Cliff was competition for Jackson. He had a good run and I was hoping F2 would be Cliff and Nicole. So now let's go Nicole!

(I don't like Jackson but I have to give him credit for his comp wins and being focused on winning the game.)