TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 14, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 14: Archive through September 14, 2019 users admin

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
GB- while Jackson was celebrating alone in the bedroom he whispered "We did it, we did it, we did it....I'm going to the Final 3 with Holly!"

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
sure wish Cliff would wander into this little tableau with J/H...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cliff is deluded, I think.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Although I wish it was Nicole that won, this will be an interesting Thursday night. Blindside or let him know ??? Jackson likes a good prank.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Cliff telling Nicole you should give them the HOH tonight or for a few days so they can just be.

While on other feels they are celebrating!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
So is Jackson going to tell Cliff that the deal is no deal ahead of time .. or are we going to have our very first blindside of the season???

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Both Cliff and Nicole are buying into this idea that Holly is going. Sad for them when reality hits.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Wilson, I only heard the we did it.

I do hope Nicole can pull off the final HOH.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
On Facebook the word is that Jackson won the POV. I am not happy.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I think at this point, Nicole is just telling Cliff what he wants to hear.

JMO, but I think she has realized Cliff was wrong about Tommyk and the Jackson deal, but had to go along to insure her safety.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Well this ain't predictable at all (Queenfish says in the most sarcastic tone, she can muster)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
At the time, I meant it, but things change,says Jackson. If you want something you e darn it.

Nicole asks Holly if Jackson is ok.

She says she is grateful to be there.

Cliff is so deluded. Nicole offered the HOH room to Jackson and Holly.

Cliff told him to take it, but spend time with Holly.. As if Holly will be leaving Thursday.

I think Holly is going to be insufferable.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Whoa, Jackson, calm the heck down...

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Finale night could end up being anticlimatic if Holly wins part 1 and Jackson wins part 2- we know they take each other, and barring a bitter jury Jackson will win. Nicole could be done as soon as next Saturday night depending on when part 2 is if she doesn't win one of them...

And this brings me back to one of my biggest pet peeves- All three of the F3 should play all three parts of the final HOH...

You can keep the same structure, but for parts 1 and 2 first place gets 2 points, 2nd gets 1, 3rd gets 0. those points are added to the number of correct answers in part 3 for a final total (so even if someone got 0 points in the first two parts, they can still win since there are 8 points possible in part 3)

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
He justifies going back on his word, which apparently has given him an appetite... too bad for him real life is not just a series of Dude Bro physical comps. He really sucks at talking, sharing, cleaning, listening, caring, waiting, etc!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Cliff to Nicole: "If it doesnt go that way (Holly going), you are in and I have got the champion to cheer on, but I think it will. I do think he is a trustworthy man who will honour his word. I spent enough time going over it over and over again.."

He's going to be in for a rude awakening soon....

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Dear Cliff:

You should have evicted Tommy, as Nicole wanted.
But no, you thought you were the deal maker. Well this "deal" just cost you the game so bye bye....

Sincerely,

America

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
And Nicole is offering Jackson and Holly her HOH room...

This settles it. I'm voting Nicole for AFP
(I know there will be some Tommy voters- but I think she deserves it a bit more...)

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Wow, how dumb is Cliff and stop making Nicole be delusional with you?! Come on Nicole, we need you to win big in the F3 and take Holly to the end. I hope that Jackson lets Cliff know before Thursday that he is gone, I don't want Nicole to be shook up on Thursday.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Nicole wonders if Cliff maybe threw it...

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Wow, Jackson won, like they say in the UK, I'm gobsmacked.

Award that 500k to Jackson's DR psychiatrist.

I always said Jackson should have gone instead of Jack.

Cliff is an idiot.

Think I'm going to give my cat a bath on finale night, there will be more excitement in my laundry room sink.

Govols

07-18-2005

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Well gag. Cliff told her she should offer the HOH. It's not his to say so.
But, she did it anyway. Why?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It is more than Tommy, it is all the deals he thought he made.

Patty9755

07-18-2006

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Patty9755 a private message Print Post    
Cliff, you shouda listened to us live feeders. Now you're going out in 4th place. Michie just won the whole shebang. Crap.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cliff has major rug burn.