TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 14, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 14: Archive through September 14, 2019 users admin

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Bubbles, would love Julie to call Jackson out on his eating too but that will never happen.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Now Jeff Probst would be a sight to see. :-)

I would be too shy to take a selfie with him but a double take, I would definitely have to do.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Rainbow...Yes, you're correct. I guess, I unlike many of the housemates, trust what they promise to each other...LOL.

The main point to Worldtraveler is that Nicole doesn't get a vote even if she wins VETO. If she wins VETO and wants Jackson out she needs to get Cliff to do it. If she were to take Holly off, there is no way Holly votes out Jackson.

Edit: Jackson not Cliff

Rainbow

09-29-2006

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainbow a private message Print Post    
Wilsonatmd, of Nicole wins the VETO and as the VETO holder she decides to leave the nominations the same that she made as HOH (Jackson and Holly), then Cliff will have the sole vote to evict either Jackson or Holly.....and I guess Cliff is saying he will let Nicole tell him which one to evict!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Cliff is saying that only if Nicole wins the veto. If he wins the veto he is sticking to his word to Jackson and voting out Holly.

Cliff wants Jackson to stay so just like last week when he started to say one thing to Nicole (that maybe keeping Tommy was the way to go) ultimately it'll be Holly that goes (if Holly isn't the veto winner).

Cliff envisions a final 2 with Jackson and Nicole but is sure Holly would choose Nicole. So Cliff will do his weekly usual...pretend it's the best idea (to keep Jackson) or tell Nicole, I just cannot go against my word.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Lv2shop80, CBS doesn't give them anything, no disk of the shows or live feeds. I have heard many former HG's saying they expected them but the only way they got anything was if their family or friends taped the shows or dvr'd them.

That's why half of them never believe they did the things we saw them do or say; And I can't imagine any of them taking the time to watch all the youtubes and clips of their bad behavior.

Lv2shop80

07-07-2016

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lv2shop80 a private message Print Post    
Dipo-thanks! That’s what I was wondering. People always say they can’t wait for them to watch the feed and see so and so when they get out and I’ve always wondered about it. Dang the least cbs could do would be to give the the recordings.

Twoshot2

08-11-2007

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Twoshot2 a private message Print Post    
BB gave both Tyler and Angela full sets of all the TV show episodes on DVDs. I assume they also gave them to JC and Kaycee as well.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
dangit, they gotta stop with the false reports..

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
LOL Wilson...phewwwwww for now

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
In the olden days, the feeds remained available for at least a month after the show ended. Now they end the morning of the finale.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Wilson you had me freaking out, I pulled up the feeds immediately! Now I have that music blasting so I'll know. LOL

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Dan got DVDs of his second season. He showed them in a video of his unboxing the stuff BB shipped to him. The shows.. Not live feeds
How long do the feeds remain so that they can be flashbacked??

Don't know if this was just for him, or not.

Other HG have watched episodes while online..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Wilson... You made me look to make sure my feeds were live.

I do miss Vegas!

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Tapping fingers on desk, wondering what comp could take four people this long to play? Any ideas?

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Nicole kept saying she wanted individual timed comps because she felt she did better without everyone there so what did Cliff keep saying? "I hope we can all see each other while doing the comp."

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Nicole by now should be wary of Cliff.
He wants to throw the comp to Jolly.
He doesn’t want Nicole to win Veto.
He made final 2 deals with Jackson and Holly but but means if it’s not Nicole.

I don’t think Cliff wants Nicole in final two at all but now has to act like he does because she is already in final three.

The girls should kick out both the boys who think they are so much better.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He wants to throw it. She wants to win it.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
My perfect outcome is for Nicole to win POV and make Cliff vote out Jackson.

I am bracing myself for a Jackson POV win. Which is the opposite of my perfect outcome.

Nervousing.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Nervousing here as well

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
POV gods please let Nicole win it and force Cliff to evict Jackson.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
It's sounding like we all want the same thing!

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
I'm just not certain that Cliff would vote out Jackson. He believes in the deal he made and would try to talk Nicole into being okay with it.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
ITA with you Tresbien. I have been seeing through Cliff for so long (as we all have).

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Tres, I think you are right but I also think that Nicole would stick to her decision this time and wouldn't waiver. However, Cliff could be keep Jackson anyway; I hope he wouldn't betray Nicole in that way.