TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 14, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 14: Archive through September 14, 2019 users admin

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Ugh Raven. Yes , she gets my vote for pandering

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I’m hoping anyone but Cliff wins veto....I was good with him most of the season but these past couple of weeks turned me off to him. I would like to see Nicole win, so she can talk sense into Cliff and take Jackson out (and a Cliff/Holly/Nicole F3 would be very interesting...)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yep, I am in the same place with Cliff.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Cliff is an idiot if this is his real plan.
Engineers in the oil industry that travel around the world, which he has or still does, make between 75 to 150k. Since he is in his 50s, and this has been his career he is doing well. Just another AFP ploy.
For someone obsessed and a control freak on anything and everything related to food, Jackson murders already dead proteins when he cooks.
I don't even eat meat and I know how to cook it.
He squashes everything under a spatula.
Does everyone under 35 put ranch dressing on EVERYTHING. It's the new ketchup?

God this season is awful.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
World- no, Kranch is the new ketchup...

https://www.heinz.com/product/00013000012768

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I don't have the live feeds so I'm not sure if he has said that. If he didn't play so much for AFP I would have more apathy if that's the case but it's so hard to figure his acting to get the money from his truth.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
I have no favorite, I don't care, I want them all to lose but I would love for Nicole to win just because it would make some of the jury Gratefulwhatevers heads explode. Especially the way they treated her through out the season.
Like I said before, she will be crushed when she watches and hears all the nastiness directed at her.
A lot of folks have selective memories on the awful behavior on the majority of the house the first couple of weeks.
Crappy, lazy casting.
Houseguests shouldn't get secret, special treatment and every season lately it happens every time.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I’m not buying the near poor house with Cliff either.
At his age and position he has most likely to have been making in the six figure range for decades.

There is turn over in the field but that is most likely in other positions.
They tend to leave because of the time away from family and because of drug testing.

My BiL was brought back into the field after being away for years. He was very in your face about his paychecks, showing them off and saying I bet you don’t make this much.
His paychecks from the oil field were usually 5 figures a month.
He quit over the travel, usually 3 weeks away and 1 week home. Plus in Cali you can smoke pot but in the oil field you can not, especially Texas.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Is Raven still alive? Remember she was dying for months. LOL

Kranch?

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Kranch- ketchup and ranch.

They also have

Mayochup- mayo and ketchup

Mayomust- mayo and mustard

Mayocue- mayo and barbecue sauce..

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
I do have BBAD so I have heard some of his ploys since he knows when he has a bigger audience. I like the reality shows but I'm sad to see that too many people just are looking for fame and use the platform as a career boost. There have been several BB people on the Challenge, Amazing Race, Survivor, and Baileigh and her family on Family Feud.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
You know youre lazy when you can't mix your own ketchup and ranch dressing... with out the added sugar and salt.

Nicole win POV, ignore Cliff, and get rid of Jackson.

Manifesting as hard as I can.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Well 2 hours down...if it’s not a 1 at a time comp we might be close...

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
World...Nicole can't get rid of Jackson. If she wins POV, she has to get Cliff to do it for her as she gets no vote.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I was no fan of Jack's .. but I think it was unfair of Julie to treat him the way she did during his exit. Did he deserve what was said? Absolutely.. but not by Julie on his eviction. .. Then his comic called him JackAss while no others' seemed so harsh. .. Seems to me that the entire Gr8ful alliance should have been called out. or none.

Jackson has gotten so many passes for his behavior and will he continue to get the Golden Edit as he goes into finals? ... Just so frustrating to me

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
There's a big reality thing going on at the Rio Hotel in Las Vegas the weekend after these guys get out (which I'm sure many from this cast will attend, I forget who all except I know Sam is going). I bring this up because Raven is on the list as one of the ones to be there.

My husband and I will be arriving (by coincidence) in Vegas the last day of this event which is the Sunday after the finale. We used to stay at the Rio all the time before it went down hill. I am not one who would ever act like I recognize anyone with TV fame no matter who they are (I one time saw Real Housewives of Orange County "Slade" in Costco and was so mad I did a double take of him...which he clearly saw me do... thinking he was a soccer Dad I might know)

Anyway, my husband said he's willing to go walk around the Rio just so I can see (and pretend I don't recognize) any of the reality people that are there.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well,Zingbot was not real kind to Jackson.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Bon...I liked Julie's interview with Jack because she called him out on his BS. However, it didn't take long to realize she wasn't calling anyone else out and that was unfair. Most recently, she was very obvious in her admiration of Tommy when there were things she could have called him out on.

I want Jackson out but the cherry on the cake will be to see if she calls him out on anything.

Lv2shop80

07-07-2016

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lv2shop80 a private message Print Post    
At the end Does CBS give all the houseguests recording of the live feeds for the whole time their in the house?

Gbcole...Slade is the worst. He was probably offended you didn’t ask for a selfie with him.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
He looked pleased that I looked at him, Lv2

I was so mad at myself because I did that real head turn look.
Then I saw his license plate in the parking lot with his last name, Ugh.

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
I would love Julie to call Jackson out on his eating in the shower, but we know that will never happen. She instead will tease him about his watermelon fetish and ask about his show-mance..Ugh!

Rainbow

09-29-2006

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainbow a private message Print Post    
Sassyza, if Nicole wins the veto she can only decide to keep her nominations made as HOH the same or use the veto to save one of the current nominees (Jackson or Holly). If she leaves her nominations the same, the only person eligible to vote to evict one of them would be Cliff. It would be his decision entirely. On the other hand, if Nicole decides to save one of the nominees, such as Holly, Cliff would automatically go on the block with Jackson, and Holly would have the sole vote to evict next Thursday.....and guess who Holly would choose to evict?

Rainbow

09-29-2006

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainbow a private message Print Post    
Sassyza, if Nicole wins the veto she can only decide to keep her nominations made as HOH the same or use the veto to save one of the current nominees (Jackson or Holly). If she leaves her nominations the same, the only person eligible to vote to evict one of them would be Cliff. It would be his decision entirely. On the other hand, if Nicole decides to save one of the nominees, such as Holly, Cliff would automatically go on the block with Jackson, and Holly would have the sole vote to evict next Thursday.....and guess who Holly would choose to evict?

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Cliff I think told Jackson that his deal to keep him doesn't apply if Nicole wins veto- he'll do what she asks him to do. So that's the out he has.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Gbcole, I agree with you about Julie calling out Jack and not the rest of the h8teful 8...she should have treated them all the same. I saw Jeff Probst from Survivor last year and we took a selfie, he was really nice (I have never cared for Slade, who does he think that he is anyway). Patiently waiting for a Nicole POV win.