TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 14, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 14: Archive through September 14, 2019 users admin

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I think it'll be 2 vs 1 alright but with Nicole being the 1!

(In the final 3)

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Cliff is saying he's love to see Holly win today. He and Nicole just have a poor read on the game and the jury. It'll be so exciting to see who wins this veto today. Right now I'm finding it hard to see a scenario where Jackson doesn't win.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Right Gbcole. If Nicole ends up with Jackson and Cliff she will be flying solo...

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Nicole told Cliff, don't worry I'm going to win this but Cliff keeps saying I really hope Holly wins it (Cliff does not want to be the one to get rid of Jackson and he has to do it with a Nicole win)

I really think maybe Cliff should just go. I'd feel for Nicole having to get herself to the final 2 seat but Cliff is driving me nuts especially for how long he has watched this game.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
If Jackson has to be in the F3 then I hope that he has to win the POV to do it, that way HE is going to choose Cliff or Holly...now that will be interesting. They will finally see that they got played.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Nicole sure does think highly of herself.. and is not shy to tell others

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
AND it will serve Cliff right for being so dumb to believe that Jackson was being loyal to him...they are both snakes.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
They really think Holly will cut Jackson if she wins POV??? There's naivete, and there's just plain ignorance...

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
If Nicole wins the POV and Cliff doesn't evict Jackson then I think that will motivate her to win the whole thing and forget about Cliff.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I hope that Nicole isn't falling for that BS

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
And if is a dates comp? From most likely to least likely to win it's probably Nicole, then Jackson, then Cliff and Holly are about even...

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Praying that they are just saying this for us viewers so that we will be super surprised/shocked when they don't throw the comp...sigh smh

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
for a Nicole win.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
People ,,,I'm worried about Cliff's mentality.
Maybe this has already been mentioned as I'm a bit behind the overnight discussion
Taran is speculating that something may have happened during those eight hours of blackout, on Thursday that has caused cliff to become mentally exhausted. Jackson and Holly said he had very slow reaction times during the luxury comp. And I don't watch his talks to the camera I do read them, and notice a change. people are commenting that he has definitely had a visible mental shift in his dialogue. Seems also, that he doesn't sleep much, trying to keep up with the kids , late in the night.
He may seriously be treading some dangerous with his health.
Have any of y'all witnessed a visual change in his Cliff's notes monologues?

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I also agree that Nichole is getting a little too big for her britches. When ya get too confident, you'll screw up. I hope she can regroup, rest her mind, and keep focused. I still want Nicole to win. And if it's against Jackson instead of cliff,,, sweet. Go underdog. Um,,,under-unicorn??

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I think everyone is exhausted in there to some degree- if you combine pre-show sequester with this they probably haven't seen anyone outside of the other HG's or production for almost 100 days- they miss their family, friends, and just going out and doing something...

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Queenfish, Cliff has spoken of his stress level and exhaustion over the last couple of days especially. I think that's all it is. He wants this so much for himself and his family. I do question his judgment and Nicole's for wanting to advance with Jackson, however.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Lol @ Queenfish under-unicorn...go Nicole :-)

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Nicoles constant gleeful talking.. If I were Holly right now, I would want to tell her to shut up! I am trying to gather my thoughts and eat my breakfast in peace. Not the time to tell me about your HOH robe and how it is like Royalty

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Maybe they're thinking of possible jury bitterness, I don't know.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
If only Nicole knew how angry Holly is over them making her agree to throw the HOH, she wouldn't be waving that red flag/robe in front of her. Nicole did apologize and said it's just because she's cold.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I think she has a sweatshirt.. somewhere

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Cliff seems so worn out and very very worried. I have seen a definite shift. Also even though he should look out for his own game (and still is), I think he has guilt about it. I think he does like Nicole and feels he has snaked her in a couple instances. I think yesterday was pure exhaustion and guilt. He was in the DR yesterday for a long time where they were probably saying to him, so you made a deal with Jackson to take him to the final 2? And he was thinking, omg, what have I done? How am I being perceived?

As soon as he came out he immediately went to Nicole and confessed what he had done, then immediately corrected himself with Jackson.

Meanwhile when Cliff was in the DR, Jackson was saying, Cliff is mad at me for winning the money...later Jackson said I could tell you were upset and Cliff said, it wasn't about the money it was because it was really weighing on me that you thought I wouldn't take Nicole to the final 2 (something like that).

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I am sure that being stuck inside that house is exhausting and they have had very little outside time too. Being without family, friends, the outside world is hard enough but being cooped up inside that house with a bunch of strangers has to be very hard on the central nervous system. Cliff is probably drained from playing the game very hard mentally and now with getting very little sleep, it makes it very hard to stay focused. I hope that he gets some good sleep before it is time to vote.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Wilson, not THEY, Cliff. Either he believes that Holly would send Jackson out and keep Cliff, or he really wants Jackson in final three, but wants it to be on Holly so Nicole will not blame Cliff.

Nicole wants Jackson to go and did make Cliff promise to boot Jackson if Nicole wins POV and does not use it, this giving Cliff the only vote.

Really, Nicole should win POV, make a Final 2 deal with Holly, and take Holly off the block.

Tell Cliff that he has convinced her that Holly will evict Jackson, so this keeps the blood off of Cliff's hands.

Then act upset when Holly evicts Cliff.