TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 14, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 14: Archive through September 14, 2019 users admin

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Cali- that's partially the producers fault; they don't want to have to pull all-nighters with increased staff anymore (because you have to have extra people keep an eye on the HG's to make sure they haven't broken any rules, etc.)- it's budgetary, plus they don't use that much of the comp footage on the show anymore either...

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Missyb, I do agree that Cliff talks things out with Nicole, but in the end he makes his own decisions most of the time. He didn't consult her about teaming up with Jackson and Holly. He made that deal for the two of them. That's the difference I see.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
You are so right Queenfish. They should have kept Tommy over Holly and they should never have let it be known (or made the deal with Tommy until shortly before eviction time) to Holly or Jackson about their plan to keep him. That was probably the dumbest move of this game (or Cliff keeping Jackson if either he or Nicole wins POV this week)...argh...this is so NOT how I wanted to see the F5 play out.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
They might think about changing the type of endurance comps they do. Something more similar to the Americas Road Trip. Where you can throw it, but someone has to finish. Slip and Slide. Someone has to finish. And prizes for 1st and 2cd. It is far better for feeds and TV.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
At this point, everyone should be out for themselves, only. It's all good,In my opinion, for cliff to say or do whatever he has to do..I just think what he's saying and doing is dumb. He's toast, if this veto don't go well. But at least he will be rested up enough to hopefully give Nicole his vote in the end.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Missyb. I think endurance participants should not be able to see the others or even know when the others have been eliminated until it is done.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
At this point, I hope that Cliff is gone this week. I would love to see Nicole win the next HOH and take Holly as her F2, that is about as good as it can get for me now.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Omg, Cliff now telling Holly how he remembers the wall faces.

With every Cliff sentence I'm thinking STOP CLIFF STOP

Now Nicole chiming in.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Why do they feel the need to share EVERYTHING, doesn't he know that this is a competition???

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Cliff is either playing a really stupid game or he is making Holly and Jackson feel like he is stupid enough to keep Jackson? I don't know which one is correct but I hope that it is the latter.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Cliff now telling Holly that he would just love for her to win this.

I just can't with Cliff anymore.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Well the POV is more about house dates and not faces (unless they switch things up)...

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
They think there has been too much building for it to be the face morph. After the final 4 HOH being that endurance comp (I think typically it has always been "Before and After") there's no betting anymore what is coming up.

I'm hoping for a super complicated dates one because Taran this morning said Jackson knows the dates but is slow on the recall of them, Holly just doesn't know them at all, and Nicole knows them and knows them fast.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Gbcole- I'm thinking it is the "three strikes" format- they get a question and have some sort of contraption to put in the day number- if they're all right, the last to finish, or if someone puts in the wrong number they get a strike, three and they're out...

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
And here's another thing for Jackson- he may WANT Holly out, as it's a sure vote in the jury for him, so he won't cry that much if she goes....I don't think he'd throw it completely, but if Cliff wins he'll lay on the "keep your word" stuff thick to him...even though we know he'll stab him in the back at F3..

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Nicole mentioned low water pressure and speculating that the comp may involve water.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
That would work, Wilson
Hopefully! (On that comp)

I always thought Jackson had wanted Holly to go to jury because he seemed like he really wanted a final 3 with Cliff and Nicole thinking they were easy to beat (and like Wilson said, solid jury vote for him to win the game). I knew he meant at 3 she could go and not at 4 (Tommy over Holly, no way)

Unfortunately things changed....Before things changed, Jackson thought Cliff was going to take him to the final 2 even before the latest deal they made (he and Cliff have been dancing around this for a long while now) but when Cliff retracted, a switch in his head happened.

Then(!!!) Jackson found out that Nicole and Cliff were making Holly deals behind his back and that was it. I think he now wants Holly over Cliff in the final 3.

I have never seen Jackson be more loving to Holly than he has been being now. He found out he needs her in the game more than previously thought. And should she pull out a veto win, he needs her to go against the deal she made with Cliff and Nicole. So lots of hugs and kisses for Holly!

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
GBcole.. last night Jackson and Holly talked about hanging with each other today. To be totally loving on each other today. They were laughing at the arrogance of Nicole and Cliff thinking that Jackson and Holly will evict each other. They want to give the perception that they know their days are numbered and they know one of them is being evicted this week. .. Its an act that they planned last night

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Cliff talking to Sharon.

I know you're proud of me, just say it, I'll hear you

The chat by the feeds are cracking me up

"Sharon's packing up the house"

"Sharon's gone"

"Sharon changed her name and left town"

It's so bad, LOL

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Bon, yes, I heard him tell her that...but he was all over her before that ... right after she told him about the "deal." Oh and also all over her when no one is around to see it.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Cliff told Nicole he hopes Holly wins or Nicole wins and he doesn't think he's going to throw it.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Well, you know how some boys are—they don’t like to show mom affection in front of anyone...

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Jackson may as well take Holly anyway,,,he can just say to the jury " y'all know I drug her to the end, by the hair of the head, like a caveman"

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Nicole is telling Cliff that she is really worried about Jackson being in the final 3.

But I can see Cliff saying things like he still definitely wants Jackson there (obviously for his own final 2)

It'll still be 2 vs 1 (he tells Nicole)

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I can't tell if Cliff is really this stupid, or just pretending to be..