TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 13, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 13: Archive through September 13, 2019 users admin

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
If either Jackson or Holly win veto Cliff is a goner as that person is the only vote to evict.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Gbol go back to 11:47-1:34 archive. There is a post there that includes the video of the Nicole story the mob is so mad about. Clearly shows Nicole wasn't lying. Holly/Sis called Bella/Nick bullies, not Nicole.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Thank you Rainbow and everyone...I watch this show every season and completely forgot that Nicole would not be able to evict because she is the current HOH (I must be getting older...ouch). Oh well, let the cards fall where they may.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I am not sure of the timeline or the story... but I do recall Nicole saying that Bella/Nick were Bullies. She said that she had to stand up to them because it stood against everything she stood for. She came into this house wanting to show that Bullying is wrong.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Thanks Jabelljba

Do you mean that time frame from today?

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Gbcole ~ try July 12th 6:55:32 pm (Cam 1/2). I found this @ Joker's Flashback Section.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Oops I forgot to thank Gbcole and Seamonkey :-)

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I do think that Jackson will win if he gets to the F2

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Thank you Mysticlady. Here I go.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
First of all, way worse than the show showed, second, Cliff and Nicole final 2 is the only vengeance for this! I am so disgusted.

Govols

07-18-2005

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Christie and Tommy could lie as well as Jxn. Maybe even better. They were very good at it. Christie could keep eye contact the whole time plus being quick on her feet.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Im shocked they want Cliff out over Nicole...She is more likely to win the game and the next comp than he is!

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Grooch. Today 9/13 at 11:12 am Grooch posted a video link (from Twitter I think). About 8 minutes long, includes the convo they're (mob in hoh) are talking about. Shows Holly/Sis/Christie talking to Nicole, saying N/B are bullies. Nicole never says it. I think later in the same clip we see Nicole reflecting? later, and she says something about bullies (maybe what you said bonbon), but I think the word bully in these conversations came originally from Holly, then Sis. Not Nicole. If I got it right. Will go back and look myself when I can.

Maris

03-27-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Jackson believes he would win over any woman.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
The link from this morning at 11:12am is the fight between Tommy and Jackson about "the lie" that occurred yesterday.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Tommy, with all his love and obsession, sure was jumping with joy durning that unde9able HOH meeting. SMH

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I noticed that! He sure was not alone then.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Exactly Bon

Standouts were Jack, CHRISTIE!!!, Nick, and Jackson

Bella's face shows happiness in the event which is ugly.

ETA: Disappointed in Sam that he was there. I have enjoyed following him on Instagram since he left the house.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
It was very hard to hear but were Holly and Michie getting annoyed at Nicole ? I heard Michie say she was very hyped up and Holly really does resent anyone who gets attention when production doesn't even think she is funny!!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Deals are basically over. If Cliff or Nicole do not win veto, Cliff is gone. Cliff can make him swear all he wants, Jackson owes him nothing but maybe a little payback. And Holly should absolutely not throw the veto. Her integrity will survive.

Rainbow

09-29-2006

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainbow a private message Print Post    
My two cents' worth looking back at this whole season.....I'm hoping that Jackson wins the VETO and evicts Cliff (as replacement nominee) next Thursday. Jackson has consistently been the strongest competitor and I've grown to appreciate his softer side as well. In the beginning, I didn't think I would ever respect him.....but sometime along the way this summer this changed as I also began to see him as a caring person who was always determined to do his best to succeed. If he wins the VETO, I think he will be on his way to winning in the F3 and deserves to, but if he wins and brings Nicole instead of Holly to the F2, I think she (Nicole) would likely win BB21. Her gameplay has been much like Kaycee's from last season and I think most of the jurors would favor her over Jackson primarily for her excellent social game up until they got evicted.....but I hope they will be more objective than that and look at Jackson's overall accomplishments. As Tommy said on his way out, Jackson is the total package. If Jackson has the opportunity to bring Holly to the F2, I think he could win hands down.....and if I had a vote for the winner of BB21 it would be cast for Jackson. As to fan favorite this year, it looks like Nicole or Cliff will be the winner if it's anything like last year when Tyler won.....with competition wins under his belt along with a very savvy social game.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So weird, just saw a tweet that said Holly wasn't feeling well, was afraid to eat....

But earlier today while watching she made a sandwich and said it was really good....

I wonder if she just doesn't want to eat anything that Jackson makes now.

Just an observation and curiosity.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
oops. i'll find it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She said she ate an open face sandwich and one other thing. Nicole said all she had was a bad and a yogurt and chocolate milk.

They said they had no appetite.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Sorry for the bad info. Go to youtube. Search Big Brother Nasty9 Bullying Nicole. 8min16sec. It was the first that came up on mine.