TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 13, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 13: Archive through September 13, 2019 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nominations? We have kittens.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Jackson is final 3 no matter what. Holly evicts Cliff, Cliff evicts Holly, and Jackson, if he wins the veto, makes final 3 for himself.

ETA: The DR may intervene and slap some sense into Cliff and Nicole but this is the current status.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
It is obvious that Jackson is used to telling lies that is why he was so good at lying about Tommy and he didn't even blink when Tommy was sobbing and begging him to tell the truth. He most certainly cannot be trusted. These guys will be blown away when they leave the house and watch this season...he played them all.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
This we be an exhaustingley, long week.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
We need Nicole to win veto and evict Jackson.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Also, Holly should be taking a second and third look at Jackson knowing how he lied about Tommy.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Nicole doesn't get to evict anyone. If she wins the veto she gets to give someone the choice of who to evict which right now she plans to give that choice to Cliff who made a deal with Jackson to evict Holly.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
If Nicole wins POV she gets to determine who has the only vote to evict, but she has no vote and there is no possible tie. However she is safe.

Maris

03-27-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Cliff is about the 500K just as everyone else should be. There is no doubt in my mind that if Jackson is F2, he will win - as he should. Nobody can win against Jackson. Cliff certainly knows he cant win against Jackson. Everyone in that house can win against Holly and they all know that too.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I think Cliff is more concerned about making the final 2 since he isn't a good physical competitor so he has spent his time working on getting there and right now he thinks he has Jackson taking him to the final 2 and Nicole taking him to the final 2.

I heard Cliff tell the cameras one night that if he can make the final 2, he thinks he has a good argument to get the win.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Maris, before yesterday I would have agreed with you. However, after Jackson's stunt yesterday with Tommy I am not so sure if Tommy cries to the jury about Jackson's lie that many may not vote for Jackson. I am not so sure any of them will think it was great game play to lie the way he did. I do agree with you that they all could more than likely win against Holly. The safe bet would be fore Cliff/Nicole to take Holly to F3 if given the opportunity.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
What's interesting is now with Jackson gunning for this veto win since hearing the deal that was made with Holly, I think Jackson now evicts Cliff should he win. Before he thought he had a solid final two with Cliff.

ETA: I think Jackson was always going to try for the win but I think he was planning for the possibility of not winning.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Feeds back

Maris

03-27-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I think Tommy will convince the jury to vote for Jackson for the win. His last words to Jackson were "you got me good" and he said it with respect. So I totally see Tommy saying he got played by the best.

Rainbow

09-29-2006

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainbow a private message Print Post    
Realitytvfan, Nicole and Cliff were wrong to threaten to break their F4 deal with Holly and Jackson.....full stop. That was far more of a transgression than Jackson's lie, although I felt for the true hurt I believe he caused Tommy. Tommy, however, was ready to forgive and forget and understood that lying was an integral part of the Big Brother game.....or maybe he was just a very good actor. Remember Dr. Will from Season 2? Dr. Will first elevated lying to an art...but it was done with humor and that was what ultimately made him the winner and a Big Brother legend to this day. Lying about Tommy, on the other hand, was to even the score with Nicole and Cliff and reverse the eviction outcome that should never have been an issue if they had acted in good faith with the F4 agreement, but sadly they had to be shamed into it.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
There were some explatives in with that "you got me". I totally can't see Jackson getting many votes for the win at all,,but ya never know. Hopefully he isn't in the top two and we will never know. Lol I can dream

Maris

03-27-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
That is how I see it too Rainbow.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Feeds back. The disfunctional shower sharers are OTB. Holly complaining that she was forced to throw hoh.
Uh, no you weren't. At that point Tommy was out. She should have gunned for it. Her fault.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
How was she forced to throw HOH? If I was Holly, I would have gone back on the promise to throw HOH. It's a game! Holly...play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Cliff and Nicole look absolutely miserable.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
Exactly, Queenfish and Sassyza! That was a dumb move by Holly.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Does anyone have a flashback time for the awful night in the HOH room when the mob mentality went berserk with hate for Nicole? I think I'm going to try to watch it now.

Maris

03-27-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I do consulting and my current gig requires me to work from midnight to 8 am - so I have been watching Pop every night. Looking forward to it tonight.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Maris, they're all having trouble staying awake, right now..I hope that they liven up, before after dark starts

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Cliff is studying the faces. First thing I would do is memorize smile open or smile closed.