TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 13, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 13: Archive through September 13, 2019 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Usually by this time of the season the F4/F5 live feed is so boring, I barely even check in. This past week, I feel like I’ve watched more than the entire first month.

Its been a backwards season.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I agree Rosem! This is so great! I had to flashback to the Holly and Cliff conversation that was going on while Jackson and Nicole were having their one on one.

Cliff asked Holly if she wanted to keep this deal a secret from Jackson or let him know? Cliff suggesting they can do it "all together." LOL!

Holly said she would talk to Jackson.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Holly telling Jackson that Cliff and Nicole are letting Holly play veto if she evicts Jackson, and Cliff wants it out in the open.

OMG!

All this drama with just 4 freakin’ people in the house! This is awesome.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Cliff doesn't want anything creepy between him and Jackson so could Holly please tell Jackson that Cliff wants him to know.

I think Cliff is losing his mind a little bit.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Omg! What is Cliff thinking?

That Jackson would be fine that whoever wins Veto is going to boot Jackson? Even his girl-toy will boot him?

And Cliff wants this all out in the open?

That is nuts!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Holly doing make up. This is serious, people!

Lets all get it out there how everyone is betraying each other, or who everyone is loyal to. Hahah!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I wish one of them would tell Nicole to knock off the baby talk. It's on my last nerve.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
What is it about BB houseguests and fake accents?

Way back in S1 they spoke in some British-french-german hybrid accent that drove people crazy. Ever since then, its been a thing every couple of seasons and it needs to stop!

Maris

03-27-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Holly doing make up. This is serious, people!

This made me spit out my coffee, lol

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I think it's funny that Cliff and Nicole had a final 4 deal but then Holly had to give up her game for the original deal to go through. Yet Nicole and Cliff think, well we stuck to the final 4 deal and we were good to our word so every deal going forward should also be good.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ok, Cliff, there y’all are in the same room. Who’s gonna break it to Jackson that whoever wins veto is evicting him?

I think Cliff should go first.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I think they've all lost a few marbles

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Yes, Queenfish, I think BB has broken them. Maybe 100 days is just too long. I’m pretty exhausted and I’m not even in the house.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Everyone appears to be sleeping. They should be jostled pretty soon for the nomination ceremony. Which will probably being the feeds down for an hour so they can get 30 seconds of airtime.

Ahh, snoring is heard, and BB reminds them about “no napping”

Out of all the BB rules, that one is my favorite, and I get really annoyed when they don’t enforce it.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
And right now they are not enforcing it other than that one feeble announcement. And now I am annoyed.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I must be dense.

I don't understand why Holly would hand Nicole the HOH.

Isn't Nicole going to nominate Holly and Jackson?

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I think they are making me lose a few marbles. 🤪

Final four you play to win.
I know they have all kinds of promises and deals. But wasn’t one of them at final four you play for yourself.?

I think they are all playing dumb but they’ve being doing that all season.
Jury will respect players that try to win because they would if given the chance. They won’t be thinking but you should have honored deals.

Heck and darns no one came in the house to win for someone else. They didn’t know each other 4 months ago( some exceptions) and won’t have anything to do with each other 4 months from now.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I really do keep trying to find a reason to root for one of the 4, but I just can't. There has never been a season where I didn't have someone to root for at the end

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Kat, I think it was a last minute deal offered and accepted and Holly dropped off to fast before thinking that this is a really stupid idea.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
No way Holly would win over Jackson.

So the question is...
Is she that whipped that she is willing to settle for 2nd?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Karuuna, we’ll probably know more on Sunday’s show, but from what I could glean from their conversations, Holly agreed to what Tommy offered (throwing HOH) for keeping her and raised it by also offering to throw the veto. which N/C have now released Holly from if she agreed to evict Jackson. Holly agrees.

Holly has already told Jackson of the deal and that she’s not keeping it.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I feel like I explained that badly. Maybe someone else can do better. Lol

Maris

03-27-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
What is so bizarre is that Jackson has spectacularly demonstrated by the house meeting, that he can lie like nobody's business. Just watching the clip of the exchange between Jackson and Tommy, I was amazed that he could like so perfectly while Tommy was bawling and begging him to tell the truth. I could never lie like that.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
this was dumb to tell all of this to Jackson now. He will try even harder for veto. Ugh

Fingers crossed Nic or Cliff win veto! and evict Jack!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Pamy....Cliff isn't evicting Jackson. So a Cliff or Nicole veto win means Cliff is evicting Holly.