TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 13, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 13: Archive through September 13, 2019 users admin

Cricket

08-04-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Did the Owl give it away, Gbcole?

As far as whom Tommy to F2 if he was in that position? I'd say Jackson, because he'd want the Cool Kids in the F2.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I used to feel that if Jackson is sitting in F2 is hands down the winner but I do think that Nicole or Cliff may be able to eek out the win; maybe even Holly. If Tommy is upset when he gets to the jury house and relays what happens, I think some will vote for the other.

Cricket

08-04-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Carochar stated:
I took off early yesterday and the feeds had only pets to watch. I took off early today and it's nothing but pets again.

ROFL! I spit coffee out.

Ummm, don't take off early tomorrow because it's the Veto.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
That did add to the creepy vibe part, Cricket.

Cricket

08-04-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
You Betcha, Gbcole. All that work by him and Tommy might get it with once scene, Hah! Hah!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
What if Jackson had such remorse over his "big fat lie" that he called a house meeting to tell Cliff and Nicole? (Nah .. this is Jackson I am talking about ..I didn't even think his remorse last night was real..)

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Tommy only has to tell that story of what Jackson did to him, once. I think that will automatically push Jackson's chances right off the edge. Tommy's just got that way with several of the people in the jury, I don't think anyone will like it, and then Christy will make it her mission to use her gift of gabby persuasion to make sure Jackson doesn't get many votes..or maybe I just hope that..lol hard to say at this point, do I think it or hope it?

Cricket

08-04-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Sassy, you're right, Jackson is not a sure bet for the win @ this time.

Need, some are guessing that Jackson was upset after his DR session because they may have actually punished him for once and told him if he's on the block he has a vote against him for using production in a lie. That would certainly change things up, but it's just speculation.

The only reason I even think this is possible is because Julie was really fawning all over Tommy who bashed the same people Jack did and was reamed for it, but Tommy was the poor victim last night. Maybe she was so upset she insisted Jackson get punished.

I don't like how Julie calls out some people and not all people. All or no one.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I'm thinking that too Queenfish. Did anyone hear what Tommy said to Jackson as he hugged him goodbye? There was some profanity involved. Shoot I forgot what Taran said it was but to the vain of... you got me you piece of sh*t.

ETA: Just went to my DVR, what Tommy said to Jackson was cut out (obviously if profanity was used).

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Oh! Oh! I have a new definition of 'dull' : Jackson and Holly sitting together.

Carochar

07-25-2005

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Umm, Cricket, my only full day off all week is ... tomorrow. After sweating this week's BB ups and downs, I was looking for some easy feed watching. At least my cat glances at the action occasionally. But I truly don't remember being this engaged, especially by people that I really don't have anything going for. No one is a clear-cut fave IMO yet the decisions have seemed wrenching.

Queen, Christie will be like an enraged mama bear when Tommy reenacts what transpired yesterday. I envision her "Grrrrrooowling" at Jackson while the jurors are seated on finale night. LOL

Yes, GB, Taran said Tommy said pretty much what you recalled, 'You got me...."

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Tommy won't be going to JH right? So the Jury might not even hear about Jackson's lie/Tommy's eviction til ... idk. Then they wouldn't be able to talk together about it.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Yes, he's going to jury. Next person, doesn't.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
I believe fifth one out does go to jury; it's the next one out that stays in a hotel.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
carochar, lol yes, that's probably spot on, what christy will do. I'm actually enjoying this season, in the end, better than I have for several seasons. And I think it is because at first, I thought, it was the worst season ever, AND THEN IT HAPPENED,,,the underdogs made it. Weird season, and I like it.

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
I want Nicole to win out of the 4 left. Jackson got special treatment and has been overly nasty in the house, Cliff and that yucky owl, his dancing and obvious AFP campaigning just was overdone. I'm afraid Cliff could win over Nicole so I have to hope for Holly and Nicole final because I think the jury would hopefully give it to Nicole. Holly will need the 50k to get deprogrammed from Jackson's control when she gets away from him.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Tommy went to the Jury House...Julie tells him he is going to the Jury House and Tommy put his two hands on his face as if he was auditioning for Home Alone.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
This is getting downright silly... the fact that I've got the kittens/puppies playing for hours... and I keep checking...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tommy may even believe what he told Julie, so we will never know what he would have done it be had stayed and made it last the comp last night that he promised to throw (but, as Nicole often says, "but would he?" ) and been taken to final three and won final HOH, thus giving him the choice to take Nicole... And that choice would be good, as Jackson also has friends on the jury.. But the jury loves Tommy, so he would likely have won.

Followed that Twitter thread and watched the "bullying" episode in HOH. Tommy was active, loud and vocal as one of the deniers all of whom were actually plotting against Bella and Nick, and all who denied entry to the HOH to Cliff, Ovi, Nicole and at the end, Kat.

That part is exclusion, not bullying, IMO, and I am not sure when it was ruled that HOH room had to be open house 24/7.

Jess was enjoying it from downstairs, but later in the season, she was just as dismissive of anything Nicole told her, and tagged Nicole out, passed along what Nicole said..

I do find it off that Julie, as the face of Big Brother, picks her favorites and enables them.

Why did Tommy get to tell the story of the poor performer, Tommy, who struggled from gig to gig and just wants to open his little dance studio to teach kids so they can struggle.. So help me get that afp money.

She loved Jessica and Cody.. AFP and TAR.. we may see Tommy high kick across the 🌎 globe.

I totally agree with those admitting that it is more about who you like and do not like.

I will admit that I disliked Rockstar so much, that there as no sympathy in me for her.

Tommy is certainly not a favorite of mine and his boohooing after Christie left.. Seemed about time for him to play on his own.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
back

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
They saw jury?

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
no

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
some kind of comp

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Guess there was $$$ involved and sounds like Jackson won it...

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Apparently Ovi was there but I haven't heard anyone else mentioned. They seemed happy to see other people plural.