TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 13, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 13: Archive through September 13, 2019 users admin

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
How long has there been Puppies and Kittens??? Really .. how long does it take for Holly and Jackson's pics to be put up and Nicole to say... "Here we are at final 4 guys.. you know the drill"

LET'S GET READY FOR VETO!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I just finished listening to Taran's morning update on RHAP and tried to catch up here.
It sounds like Cliff has pretty much screwed Nicole. Cliff now has a better shot at the final 2 than her.

Even if Nicole wins the veto, there's nothing she can do...she'd give Cliff the deciding vote to evict and he will evict Holly. Now Cliff has Nicole taking him to the final 2 and Jackson taking him to the final 2 (should Cliff not be able to take himself).
Nicole has to win her way to the final 2. Sure Cliff would take her but with the first 2 parts of the HOH competition being at least part physical, Cliff's chances aren't as good as Jackson's or even Nicole's.
So I visualize Jackson winning part one, Nicole winning part two, and then both take Cliff to the end.

ETA: Nicole could win veto and give Holly the sole vote to evict but Holly would just keep Jackson and Nicole would lose at least Cliff taking her to the final 2 if he was capable of getting the choice. And she'd never go against Cliff anyway.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
P.S. .. I hope Nicole smokes them in the VETO comp as well - I think she had in the beginning so many that were saying "I'm watching out for you" that she really wasn't "allowed" to show her true spunk .. It helped her get her where she is tho'.

But still if it is face morph in whatever configuration .. I hope her time is 10 minutes faster than the next person!

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Maybe they are changing to the tiny table they get at the end or are having a visitor? I don't think they are doing noms this early.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
It could be video's from home .. that is true.. but with the feeds off almost the entire day yesterday .. they really shouldn't do this... LOL!

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I guess Cliff is playing the game to win if he now has a better chance at Final 2 than Nicole does.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
HERE'S THE CLIP BB PREVIEWED OF THE FIGHT

Link

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Gbcole,,yes, I agree and I'm here for it..I like Cliff in his calculated deceit, versus disliking Jackson, for his semi un-calculated deceit..lol

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
As far as America's vote, I only hope Cliff does NOT get it. There is just something creepy about him and I hated how hard he worked for it.

Talking to his wife via the cameras, not just "I love you Sharon" but going on and on and on and on, that was for our benefit, he wanted us to think, awwww what a great husband/guy.

And Cliff worked Nicole over, so easy to do with how immature Nicole is, not saying Cliff shouldn't do what he had to do.... "I get it" as Cliff would say.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Nicole should have made her own side deal for final two. You can't fault Cliff for thinking ahead and make a deal. But I wouldn't be surprised if Jackson is lying and will take Nicole.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Nicole knew Tommy would keep her over Cliff to go to the final two but her hands were tied. And I don't expect Cliff to do what's good for Nicole.

It's just the way Cliff psychologically works her over so hardcore....but by doing so...making her think he's doing what is best for both of them to get to the final 2....guarantees her vote for him in the end should he and she not accomplish getting there.

Cricket

08-04-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the video, Grooch. Oh yeah, the producers will play that scene over and over to get Tommy the AFP money; however Twitter isn't being so nice to his family's video post after he got booted.

https://twitter.com/savannahhays18/status/1172423842666385408

Producers and twitter seem to be on two different sides here. Don't do twitter so I don't really know what it means.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Sunny, I agree. Jackson did say last week he would stab Cliff in the back because of the talk of getting rid of Holly even though it was Nicole who instigated the flip to not honor the F4 agreement.

I hope there is no more stabbing and we see Cliff and Nicole sitting there at the end.

Cricket

08-04-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Gbcole stated:
I just finished listening to Taran's morning update on RHAP and tried to catch up here.
It sounds like Cliff has pretty much screwed Nicole. Cliff now has a better shot at the final 2 than her.

This is what I've been trying to say. Cliff has used Nicole to get himself to the F2. He's 'worked her.' He is no great person and I do not want to see him in the F2.

The joke will be on him however if he does get to F3 and Jackson boots him for Holly. I will laugh so hard. I'm hoping he goes this week.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Cricket, thanks for the twitter link..I will have to wait until I'm at home. The office wifi has all social media blocked and our personal data doesn't work, on our phones, inside this building, for some reason. I guess they have that blocked too, but it's frustrating. lol

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I love that Cricket, it would be pretty funny!

The only downside for me is it would make it even harder for Nicole to make the final 2 (than it already is).

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Is that Tommy's sister in the video? Or mother? Looks too young to be his mother.

Cricket

08-04-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
How sad that is where you work, Queenfish. Geez...watch it when you can; it's a doozy.

Sassy, did Cliff say @ the beginning of the game he wasn't there to win but just wanted to get the full experience of Big Brother? Someone did, but I don't remember if it was him for sure. That should have been a red flag to all the players. Shades of Will Kirby.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
he wanted us to think, awwww what a great husband/guy.

Funny, I thought he IS just a great husband/guy. :-)

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I'm not necessarily saying Cliff is not a good guy but I am saying he's working us like he's working Nicole.

Cricket

08-04-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Gbcole, Nicole must start befriending Holly ASAP. After all, Holly and Kat had an F2. Holly's not adverse to going to the final with a gal, but Jackson is really laying it on thick these days.

Nicole is in her own cloud with Cliff. One the guys has to go so the girls can start talking more.

I do not think Cliff will take Nicole to F2 at this time because she could beat him. He wanted a 'goat' like Derrick had. Nicole is no goat. Cliff is the goat.

Cliff definitely wants the money.

Carochar

07-25-2005

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
I took off early yesterday and the feeds had only pets to watch. I took off early today and it's nothing but pets again. Yes, they're a delightful improvement over tarantulas in a tank but, come on, show me hamsters!

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Cricket - I'm lucky if I remember what happened last night on BB let alone the beginning of the game. mmmmmmm...wouldn't the FULL experience of BB also include the win? Whomever said it contradicted themselves in that statement.

Cricket

08-04-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Gbcole, it's Tommy's sister.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Thanks Cricket. I thought so.