TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 13, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 13: Archive through September 13, 2019 users admin

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Big agree Mimiaow - The lie is more acceptable from a likable player. Not fair "in real life" but that also is part of BB - that's the social part of the game versus the strategic part.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Dr Will Lied and told them all repeatedly he was lying and they still believed him! :-) Best Player Ever.

I'm not sure what to make of JAckson. He can come across as charming at time, manipulative at others. Seems like he might have a bit of a mean streak. I'm just not sure. But he's clearly not likable in a Dan or Dr. Will kind of way. Dr. Will had a spirit of generosity and fun about him that JAckson lacks.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
The way Holly acted after HOH, I believe that the only reason she threw it was because Jackson told her to.

She really does not seem to have her own game. She just does whatever Jackson tells her to do.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
For those of you who think Tommy would have honored anything he told C/N

He said in his interview with Julie that he would have stayed with C/N. There was no reason for him to lie about it at that point.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I don't mind lying.

But what they did to Tommy went well beyond that. Making up a story and then breaking him emotionally in the house meeting, while he sobbed and begged them to tell the truth?

I couldn't go that far. Not for any amount of money.

Cricket

08-04-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Not sure if Holly has game, Keldogg. She told Jackson she f'd them both with her deal. What if she did it to get Jackson on the block? Sadly, she also doesn't see Jackson has a backup plan with Cliff.

Is she was smart, she'd start talking to Nicole about F2 (who probably would just blab to Cliff, thus to Jackson) Sigh. The two guys are playing the two girls. I'm embarrassed for these women.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Well, Keldogg, Holly is super-worried that she will have no 'legacy'.

Now she does. Her legacy is to be a good little puppy and do what she's told. I feel sad for her.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Karuuna, ITA - I'm not a Tommy fan by any means, but that was a lousy thing to do to a person and Jackson may act remorseful about it, but I don't buy it.

Jackson will do whatever it takes to benefit Jackson, no matter the cost.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'm sure after the whole thing is broadcast on Sunday's show, Jackson will get the heat he deserves for it.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Someone said that because Tommy said in his interview with Julie that he would have stayed with Cliff and Nicole that there was no reason for him to lie about it at that point.

I think Tommy still had reason to lie -- AFP is still on the line and I believe many may be throwing their votes to him based on Jackson's lie about what Tommy did and his interview with Julie. Tommy knows there is still a prize to be won. I walked away from the interview loving Tommy because he seemed so sincere and such a stand up guy. However, then I had to remember that Tommy is an actor and had lied in the house (as they all do).

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I think Jackson's lie and confrontation of Tommy was pretty similar to last season's Brett/Rockstar confrontation. "I cant believe you did that on my daughter's birthday." "Just own it" ..>> Brett became the loved one.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
While watching Tommy's extended interview, I was taken back by Julie's asking him if he did it for the money and how would the money have helped him.. >> I thought the whole segment was an attempt to throw AFP towards him. .. Maybe I haven't watched enough extended interviews, does Julie often ask about the money and how they needed it?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I still don't think Tommy would have lied about it at that point.

That said, the game is a fluid thing. What you think you will do at any given time can (and should) change based on new information.

I think Tommy would have seen himself having a much better chance against either C/N in a final vote, it would never have made sense for him to take Jackson.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Let me add that I think what Jackson did was horrible and I probably feel that way because I don't like Jackson. I don't like Tommy either but I felt terrible seeing him cry and begging to be believed.

Does anyone remember what the temperature of the room was last year when I think it was Brett insinuated that Rock Star did something she didn't do. I recall Rock Star was really upset because it was on her daughter's birthday. And if I recall correctly (and I think I do), many thought what he did was funny because Rock Star wasn't a fan favorite.

Dan did the same thing as far as his lies and many laud it as one of the greatest BB moments.

My point being sometimes people judge a behavior because of the person and not the actual behavior.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Wow Bon....I was typing the same thing as you must have been posting. Jinx...you owe me a coke!

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
haha Sassy.. Good minds

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Cliff playing both sides = Cliff doing whatever he has to do to win the game. I hope Nicole does the same.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
I think the difference in how we viewed Brett, was that he hadn't been a PDB all season like Jackson has been.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Nana.. yes, and Tommy is loved by many whereas Rockstar was a polarizing personality.

So different players, similar actions. Are we now judging the player or the action?

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
LOL...I was just going to respond to Nana and then saw your post Bonbon...so I will just say DITTO.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Well, I'm just gonna wait and see what Veto brings us,,,hoping for the best case scenario, but realizing the worst possibilities may very well happen. Cause it really is about the veto, now. Having the hoh room, only means safety for one, this go round. I'm probably still C/N hopeful because I have no respect for H or J.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
haha .. you got the next one.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
To be honest, after giving it some thought...I think, for myself anyway, I'm probably judging the player. I wasn't a Tommy fan, but I for sure am NOT a Jackson fan, can not stand him lol. If someone I actually liked as a player and a person did the same thing, I'd probably feel differently than I do.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
interesting tidbit,,,Tommy's ranking has soared to the number two spot, under nicoles number 1, and cliff's has gone down from the number 2 spot to number 8

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I am still hoping for a Nicole / Cliff final two.

As many have said, I can't believe a season that had me not watching the shows and rarely reading the boards as the beginning changed after they got rid of Jack. The last few weeks have been what I want from BB. It is not one of the best seasons but it certainly doesn't rank as one of the worsts either.