TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 13, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 13: Archive through September 13, 2019 users admin

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
When Cliff told Nicole he'd made the F3 deal with Michie, the first thing he said was I was rushed and now I'm feeling like maybe ... (gestures hand in the air like "out")...I don't know. Cliff could be influenced to get past that if he needs to. Nicole is some help when it comes to thinking these things through with him, but she's not great at it. mo

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 11:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Cliff is just playing for Nicole, he knows that Jackson told massive lie that Tommy offered him a deal and Cliff knows that the risk is that Jackson would tell Nicole about the deal he made with him. So safe thing for Cliff to do to preserve his position with Nicole and With Jackson is to give each of them a semblance of truth.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 11:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tommy's exit interview was good, for sure.

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 12:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
I love how Jackson and Holly a/k/a Second Hand Rose, are all sad about betraying tommy. I'm sure they are sincere. Yeah Right.

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 12:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
Jackson says the jury will either think it was a great move or he is a snake.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 1:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Where the heck is Holly? and why don't Jackson and Cliff get out of Nicole's HOH room.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 2:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
This wasn't mentioned up thread .. but Nicole confessed to the others after the comp - that she hadn't just watched "a couple of seasons" but was a "super fan" and had watched since season 10.

Although I suspect that Nicole is like she is in the house.. I'm suspecting the "I don't know" persona has been amplified on purpose so no one would see her as a threat.

We had several "super fans" this season ..

Toolhound

06-22-2007

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 3:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Toolhound a private message Print Post    
I think Nicole has lived a very sheltered life. She is the youngest of 3 girls and my guess is a very tight knit family.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 3:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
The interview with Tommy was so good. He's a good guy.

I woke up in the middle of the night to see Jackson crying. Boohoo. You're still a dirty dog.

Maris

03-27-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 3:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Nicole comes across to me as someone who could have been home schooled.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 4:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I'm going to wait until we see more of what happened at the house meeting before I judge anyone on their choices. Everyone is quick to jump on Cliff as having influenced Nicole's decision but this is how she has operated for the past several evictions, back and forth. She over thinks and gets too emotionally invested in her decisions. I really like her but have lost patience with her.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 5:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know if Jackson or Holly were listening outside the door?

quote:

Cliff and Nicole talking.. Cliff tells her that Jackson promised he would take him.. so Cliff had to promise to take him.

Cliff- I feel like I was in a rush. Maybe I shouldnt have committed to it. Nicole- I think it's fine. Cliff- If I win the veto and we take him, we will just have to beat him

Something about she (holly) promised to throw veto.. but they havent confirmed.

Cliff confirms to Nicole that if he wins .. he takes her. no matter what. ..

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am just happy that Nicole will be in F3, no matter how she got there.

If Jackson was a good guy, I would have commended his move to save Holly, but he isn't so I'm not.

Nicole FTW!!!

Maris

03-27-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 6:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Here is my take, if I was a player in Jackson/Holly shoes. I make a deal with another couple in the house to go to final four. Then I get rumblings from one of the other couple that his half is rethinking who to vote out. My first reaction is hell we have a deal. Then I go and eavesdrop and I hear these two people I have a deal with engaging with the guy who is supposed to be a no brainer to vote out and they are telling him this looks good. I go back to my room and think, what the heck - what do I need to do right now to turn this around and at the same time I am thinking, I dont owe these two people who promised us final four anything. My hail Mary pass is to fabricate a lie, to save my final two - knowing if I dont keep her I am oging to be evicted post haste - l don't feel good about it but this is about 500K

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
I am old, and I come from an era were lying was a bad thing. That has always been a pet peeve of mine. In this day and age lying has become so common place that people don’t even bat an eye. And there’s always a justification or there’s always a minimization -it’s a little lie. A lie is a lie is a lie. That is my opinion and I’m going to hold onto that.

Maris

03-27-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
yeah, lying is a bad thing in real life, but this is a reality show where people hook up with cameras on them. There are no mores here. Look at Cliff, isn't he lying> He is telling Jackson one thing and then Spinning (obscuring facts) to Nicole? This isn't real life. That said, I know that I am incapable of lying. It has even gotten me into trouble where an innocent lie could have made things easier but it is something that I just cannot do.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 7:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I agree Sunnyday, too soon to make an observation, plus, it isn't like we will see anymore than what production wants us to see about yesterday's events either.

I don't like the stereotypes,,Some of the most mature young people I have ever known are home schooled, by the way. I can name 20 off the top of my head.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I don't mind the lying that happens in Big Brother because I liken it to bluffing in poker. It is a game.

If someone I liked and respected lied to get ahead on BB, I would cheer them on. I simply do not like Jackson, and because of that, I don't like anything he does. Yes, this is wrong and hypocritical and I own it.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
The reason why Jackson's lying bothers me compared to others is that he does it so well. Most people have tells that you can pick up on or stories and actions just don't quite add up. Jackson is an expert liar and manipulator and he preys on emotions. If I knew him in real life, after watching him on this show/feeds, I could never trust him again. The others has just tell normal game lies. Those don't bother me.

Jackson is scary to me.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I see every aspect of the game, including lying, backstabbing, empty promises, ect, as viable and worthy plays. Of course I do not agree with his breaking rules, and getting away with it. Starting early on, he defied the authority, and was allowed to. Many villains have come and gone throughout the years, and some have even won this game. But that being said, Jackson seems undeniably calculating, smart and deceiving. I think it is very telling about who he is as a person outside the game, and that is scary to me. I don't think he can win this game at this point, just my own observances, but I am not for him, because of his being allowed to cheat, not because of his game play.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Maris, I agree with your post above. Previous big winners ( and well liked) are consummate liar Will Kirby and yes, Dan Gheesling.
And especially, after being near burnt by their final 4 duo, of course you say anything. Just like you say yes when asked to be an a alliance. Frankly , I am shocked Holly threw the HOH. It guaranteed her a spot. Once they didn't evict her, she should have said "screw it", I was minutes from being evicted. II dont owe you anything. But she is so certain about her future in the public eye and therefore her public image, she kept her word. And why ? Because Jackson wanted her to so he stood a better chance. She has diminished so much as the season progress.
Like it or hate it, the best manipulator often wins the game.
Rosem, I applaud your owning "I just dont like the guy".
This was a great final 5 and great battle to final 4.
Cliff and Nicole are committed to each other but like the good players they are, want to have a plan B. CLiff's has been Jackson.
Terrific end of season play.
#TeamNicole

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Dr. Will and Dan are likable.

I don't find Jackson likable.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think that a BB player can lie and be very likable. They can also tell the truth and be unlikable. And so on. I don't think either lying or telling the truth necessarily equates to likability on BB.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I agree mimiaow, I'm a huge Dr. Will fan, a huge Dan fan,,even an evel Dick fan. I am not a paul A. fan or a Josh fan, nor am I an Andy fan. We all take such different opinions and views about who we like or don't like,,But jackson is on a different level. What I was trying to get across is that, I wouldn't be rooting for him, in the end, even if he hadn't cheated, because I just don't like him..I hope he learns and grows from this experience though, if possible for him.

Cricket

08-04-2002

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Yesterday someone succinctly posted there was a F4 deal but all of a sudden Nicole decided she didn't like it and went off on her own. Chaos ensued. For those of you who think Tommy would have honored anything he told C/N I have a bridge to sell you. Tommy was simply buying time. He is no angel and his constant high kicks and desire for attention were awful.

Nicole just doesn't see who people really are. To call him terrific Tommy made me ill. Wait until her family tells her who he really is. Wasn't he part of the group bashing her to cover up for his alliance? I don't like Tommy or Jackson, but a deal was made, Nicole broke it and now they are where they are.

Holly is a better person than I am. If I had made a deal and someone did to me what Nicole tried to do to Holly there is NO WAY I would throw anything. I would no longer trust that person.

If Cliff has a Plan B (Jackson) who is Nicole's Plan B? He does not seem to be there for Nicole. He's playing both sides.

If Nicole was a real superfan and a good player, she would see the person she needs to take to F2 is Holly, that is if Jackson and Cliff don't cut her first.

From Grooch's Quote:
Cliff- I feel like I was in a rush. Maybe I shouldnt have committed to it. Nicole- I think it's fine. Cliff- If I win the veto and we take him, we will just have to beat him.

Cliff basically told Nicole he's taking Jackson and got Nicole to say she's fine he made a deal with Jackson. Why is Cliff never talking about taking Holly and NOT taking Jackson. Why isn't she seeing this?