TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 12, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 12: Archive through September 12, 2019 users admin

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Jackson is gonna throw POV, isn’t he? It’s brilliant if it works- he gets Holly in the jury so he has her vote....he’s got some big ones, I’ll give him that much..

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
So much to speculate about with how this could pan out. It's definitely chess, not checkers

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Scuba. Sorry, just seeing your question. Rob has a podcast on YouTube

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Queenfish- it’s more than chess- they’re playing kriegspiel..and the only play we know for sure is Nicole will make it to finale night at least..

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Is Michie still lying to Cliff about Tommy? And Cliff has bought into it, thinking he made the right choice to be w honorable people?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Yup he is!

I hate Michie, but if that comes back to bite Cliff in the butt, I will do a Karma Dance!

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Wilson,,,yes, excellent comparison

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
OH NOES....

HOLLY IS COOKING AGAIN!!!!

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
If somehow C/N get J/H to throw this Veto the deserve F2.
I doubt it bacause I don’t believe a word Jxs, Holly or Cliff say.
Doesn’t matter fot Nicole cause she’s safe.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Never mind, it's Jackson.

Almost as bad...

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Holly spends so much time trying to construct her sentences that she sounds constipated. Get it out already!!!

Cathie

08-16-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
It actually makes a lot of sense for Holly to have thrown the HOH. Now she and Jackson have a 66% chance of winning the Veto and controlling the vote.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
They all play veto. They have a 50% chance.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
True, Mamapors, I guess I was thinking of the possible voters.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
If Jackson is in F2 he wins BB, hands down. I think even Tommy would vote for him. You may not like what Jackson did but he played Nicole and Cliff, did what he had to do to keep Holly. I totally get it, when he said yesterday that he was going to be gunning for Cliff and Nicole for even contemplating going back on the final four agreement, you knew he was going to do whatever he had to to keep that final 4. I am liking Cliff less and less.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Just watched my recording. I *hate* what Jackson did to Tommy!

And I was right all along, Nicole and Cliff would have been better off with Tommy than Holly. Since Holly and Jackson aren't planning to keep any promises.

Sigh.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I agree Karuuna, and I think Nicole and Cliff will feel so played when they realize it was all Jackson’s plot. Tommy for AFP!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Problem is two things.

1) Tommy made a HUGE mistake not only admitting to knowing Christie, but telling J/H days before he ever told C/N.

2) We see things that they don't see, they are working on limited info.

3) I still think that Nicole was forced into voting out Tommy, because Cliff was never going to agree to vote out Holly, because he thinks he has a deal with Jackson.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
All of the nice things Jackson is saying about Nicole now, and the spiel he gave her earlier about talking to her family on the cameras telling what a wonderful person she is, is any of that true? I have seen Cliff compliment her many times to the feeds but NEVER saw Jackson do this. I think I am now believing everything he says is a lie.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Why should anyone be keeping promises at this point? Jackson and Holly both know that Cliff and Nicole were wavering on their final four promise. It is only because Jackson lied to them that they switched it up to keep Holly instead of Tommy. Cliff wanted to get rid of Tommy because he figured it would guarantee him being in a final 3 instead of Nicole. Nicole needs to wise up and realize at this point of the game, it is every/man woman for himself. Everyone in that house should be looking for aHolly as their second in final 2. Holly cannot win against anybody.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Nicole does not look happy at all. I really think she wanted to keep Tommy.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I am really mad at Cliff for throwing Nicole under the bus and I am sure for making her keep Holly over Tommy. I just hope that Nicole can win the POV then she can evict Jackson that would be so good lol...I can dream.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I hope that Tommy wins AFP also.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
So much BS being thrown around in the bathroom right now.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Nicole is going over dates in her mind and faces. She is literally visualizing her veto win.