TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 12, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 12, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tracie -aquatopian mermaid @tracieTweetsTv
·
16h
Nicole: there was an alliance of 8 & nobody gave a crap about me. There an alliance of 6 & nobody gave a crap about me
The only person who has been with me since day 1 is me
Beth: me too
- this is enough. you have not been alone in that house for 1 single day. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Whit
@Whitless256
·
11h
Beth: "How good does it look to the jury for me to walk in and say they backdoored me?"

Jackson: "It's not a good look."

Um... it's a GREAT look, actually, you bitter betties. I hope Dr. Will mocks this idiot jury so hard. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
40m
#HollyBethEvictionParty has been postponed.. could still happen if there's a Jackson/Tommy confrontation or Nicole house meeting.. if you missed last night, catch up >> http://Hamsterwatch.com/bb21/090819.shtml

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric @RealityRecaps
·
42m
This is a new side we’re seeing of Nicole. She cares more about what we think about what is going on vs what she needs to make happen for her game.

AND ITS ALL OUR FAULT!

This is what weve done to these poor house guests. Theyre so scared to be ripped apart post season. #bb21
Quote Tweet

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
· 1h
#BB21 Nicole: either way all 3 of them could screw us, but I want it on the record that we're aware of how they think they're pulling the wool over our eyes. It's so frustrating. Either way there's going to have moment of ughhh. It comes down to one of us winning.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Nicole and Cliff better listen to this.

quote:

Janelle Pierzina
@JanellePierzina

After reading JokersBBUpdates I literally have nothing left to give this season. These HG needs 2 break up Jack & Holly or they are stupid♤

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Says the loser of 3 seasons of BB.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BBbiotch
@BbiotchB
·
3h
Imho, if Nicole/Cliff keep Holly, the jury is just going to say Jackson/Holly carried them. Getting Christie out isn't even going to matter. let's not forget, Cliff did Christie's work by getting Bella out on his HOH 🙄🙄 at least breaking up a showmance is a big move #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric @RealityRecaps
· 10h
Cliff, “what do you think it will be like when we watch the feeds back from this episode”

Nicole, “I think we will find out we had no idea what was going on and are probably wrong. We’ll also find out we strategic decisions we thought we made were just luck”.

👌👍🏻💯😉 #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2h
Tommy to Cliff/Nicole- After the double, I expressed to them that I had thought that they were in the middle but it turns out that it was you guys. That's all I said to them. That's probably where they are getting that information from #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
2h
Nicole- He (Jackson) said "I need to know did Tommy promise to throw you the HoH?". Tommy- I didnt say that #BB21

Tommy to Cliff/Nicole- I want to be here, I want to fight with you guys #BB21

Cliff- They have a lot more information about the connection between you and Christie. Tommy- What else do you want to know? I got in trouble for saying more #BB21

#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
2h
Cliff and Nicole are asking Tommy if he said he wanted to join back up with Jackson and take out Cliff next and then take Nicole to the F3 "because she can't win anything" Tommy denies.

Holly is eavesdropping outside the RV. Nicole/Tommy don't care about volume of voices
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.02am... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
2h
Tommy- I'm not lying. Nicole- I have no problem talking it out. Michie says that you said "I'm going to tell Cliff and Nicole that I'm coming after you but that's not the case". Tommy- I promise you I never said that #BB21

Nicole- Michie spoke us to and said you are blowing smoke and you are going to (e) us both over. Tommy- No. Nicole- I dont know if it's you or if it's him #BB21

Nicole- He (Jackson) told us that you went to him and said... Tommy- Never went to him once #BB21

hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
3h
Nicole is meeting with Tommy to try to sort out last night's chaos - Cliff's there too

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates BB21LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB21 Tommy: I don't know what to do, I have no proof. I'm not the person who makes up sh*t... Or threw a rogue vote. That is his core.

hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
2h
Tommy: "that's a big fat lie"

Jackson told Holly last night he was prepared for a confrontation over this today, and he'd continue and back up the "big fat lie" he threw out after eavesdropping
Nicole: I just don't want Cliff to be sent home because I wanted to keep you so badly.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2h
Tommy- I said "my pitch is that I will be alone that I am a number". Nicole- He said you are just telling us that you are going after him but behind the scenes you are like wink wink. Tommy- Nope. Why would I do that? It doesnt make sense #BB21

Colette Lala @ColetteLala
·
2h
Tommy: "Look at my track record. I'm not the person who makes up shit." Ummm how about when you made up that Holly, Kat and Jackson all knew each other?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Colette Lala @ColetteLala
2h
Do you guys think Jackson could win the whole thing no matter who he's sitting against? I don't think that at all. I actually think the opposite. I think he loses against Cliff and maybe even Nicole. Possibly Tommy as well. What say you?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
2h
Tommy- None of us stand a chance. He will win if he is sitting next to anybody else, and we all want to win. Cliff- Go talk to everyone? Tommy- Let's do it. I'm not lying. I have got nothing to hide #BB21

#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB21 Tommy: Cliff I've expressed to you for awhile that I want to go to the end with you.
Cliff: I know, and we've had some agreements. And if I feel like I'm being played I need to know.
T: he came into the HN room and just stood there and I thought it was sketchy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
2h
HOUSE MEETING called by Nicole "something I've always wanted to do" - Jackson's in Diary

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Crazy logic...
Whit
@Whitless256
·
14h
Jacks: "Even though I'm a duo, I've been very much on my own for months."

What?? #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.10am... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
3h
#BB21 **House meeting time** or not.. Holly has cut them off and has pulled C/N into a room. She confirms she heard them just talking.

BB21 Nicole: my frustration is that Jackson is saying things and Tommy is saying that didn't happen.
Holly: I don't know what Jackson said, but I do know that Tommy feels confident and that doesn't bode well for me.

3h
Tommy to Cliff/Nicole- He (Jackson) walked into the have-not room, looked really sketchy, stood there for a few minutes and then left. I never mentioned anything that I was negotiating with #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Big Brother
@big_bigbrother
·
2h
Feeds have been down for 20 minutes since Nicole called her house meeting....#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
28m
Feeds still down since Nicole suggested a house meeting. Yeah yeah show prep whatever we know there are lots Thursday’s where the feeds stay on a lot. 4 hours to showtime. #bb21 (grumble grumble)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Alex Willett
@alexshay1
·
4h
Jackson is by FAR the most strategic person left. He’s competitive. He has a social game. He’s going to win this whole thing.

It’s been awhile since we’ve had a true villain winner. Maggie 2.0 anyone? #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Orwell
@BBADOrwell
·
15h
#BBJackson being pissed about having #BBNicole's Backstreet Boys to listen is sweet sweet music to my ears. #BBAD #BB21

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Lol @ that one.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL... Cas #BB21 @BBUpdoots
1h
The true tea: All of these BB alumni are mad Nicole is well-loved because she didn't have to lick production ass, have Kass in their weddings, or worry about her image to America to do it. She also will probably have a job that doesn't involve selling used underwear.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric @RealityRecaps
·
31m
I mean we’re all dumbfounded.

Clearly there was a deal for Holly to throw it to Nicole.

Sooooooo hate to say I told you so... but I don’t!

Told you keeping Holly was best for Nicole. My team wins! 🤣🤣

Cliff will win Before & After And Jackson goes.

#bb21