TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 12, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 12: Archive through September 12, 2019 users admin

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I feel bad for C/N, mainly Nicole- they got hoodwinked, and went against their better judgement. At least Nicole will be in F3.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I can't stomach Jackson.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I love how Jackson said...can we all stop talking about this now and just move on. I guess he's getting tired of his own lies.

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
This is incredibly hard to watch, so therefore I’m going to have to turn away. I hope Jackson is proud of them self I hope his parents are proud of him. I hope Holly is proud of herself. Wow maybe I’m just getting too old for this but when I watch this crap and I see these people being lied to again and again and again and again. I just want to reach in there and slap somebody

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
So happy that Nicole won HOH in the fastest endurance comp since All Stars.

KARMA ELECTRIC on BB production for cutting off our feeds!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Anyone notice that Nicole is the only one not saying anything?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, during the house meeting, Tommy told Jackson that he didn't deserve the money.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Sorry - - don't see where this has been discussed but DID Holly throw it or is it just an assumption at this point?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
We don't know for sure, but we have had clues. She said she could have been up there all night...

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I hope for cliff' sake he has a chance at winning whatever the veto comp is. I can't wait to see how obvious Holly's "fall" was. They screwed us outta seeing that too. Cliffs toast,,go ahead and spread butter and jam, on him.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Thanks Keldogg.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Maybe they got a promise for veto as well?? Holly said she wanted 4th??

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Also happy that Nicole gets a whole week of her own HOH room.

Cliff or Nicole need to win the veto or its Cliff to the jury house. I keep thinking of when his back is against the wall, he comes through. Came back from banishment, smoked the camp comeback comp, won the HOH after coming back. Cliff wins when he needs to.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
I hope it is morph .. Cliff has concentrated so much on those faces

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Scuba, I hope so too. Cliff and Nicole have been working on faces. But, they need to stop being obvious about what they are studying and their system of studying. Time for that is over !

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
If Jackson pats himself on the back one more time, I'm gonna vomit.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
They are going to kick themselves when they get out and see that Jackson got them .. it is what they feared and did not want to happen

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
It makes complete sense, put the cherry on top of them already leaning to keep Holly and Holly promises Nicole and Cliff what Tommy promised...to throw the HOH.

Holly definitely agreed throw it which is why she said she could've been up there all night and why Nicole thanked all of them after Jackson helped her down. It was a plan none of us were privy to with the feeds down.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Think Cliff still wants to go to f2 with Nicole? She's killing it lately.

I'd vote for her over Cliff.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Nicole did not kill this. She was handed this.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Kel, I'll get the vomit bag ready cuz you know he's gonna.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Yes, we think, but still she's been coming on strong.
If she could get Holly to throw it good on her - and Cliff who I'm sure was part of that. And if the deal was for Cliff to win but she took it from him good on her too. We'll have to wait to see what really happened.

Onab

05-09-2011

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Onab a private message Print Post    
Yes, Gbcole.I agree. Don't feel too bad for Cliff and Nicole about being lied to this week. They were on a power trip, and jerked everyone around instead of quietly debating. I get that they've been on the bottom and I've been cheering for them, but found this week kind of icky.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I bet you he can't wait till Cliff and nicole see the show. His lying is vomit worthy.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Does Jackson even HAVE a calm, conversation voice?! To me, he always sounds like he’s lecturing someone who just doesn’t grasp the simplest points... or like a dad who is telling the kids he’s not “mad, but disappointed...”. He. Is. Intolerable.
People, ANOTHER week of “The Pants!”