TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 12, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 12: Archive through September 12, 2019 users admin

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
One of my fascinations with this social experiment. Just One, I have others.

The perceptions of the houseguests verses our perceptions as true veteren live feed fans verses people who just watch the show. I would love to find stats of an actual, scientifically researced study of these three different, collective views of the game as an experiment.

Carochar

07-25-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Queen - submit that advanced degree proposal to any university and you may get an honorary degree for such an excellent suggestion!

And save some chicken for me! Wow, you spent your afternoon in a productive way. I just kept the baby animals in my peripheral vision while wasting time somehow hoping feeds would come back.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Thanks Carochar,,I'm not near this productive after work, most days, but every once in a while, I can hit a good streak like I use to.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
For the first time this season, I'm actually excited to see the show.

I'm not sure which way it's going to go.

I still think breaking up the showmance is the way to go.

I think it's the only way Cliff and Nicole have a chance to both make final two.

Of course, I'm hoping they keep Tommy. I don't know what it is, but I like him. I'm pulling for him.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Last night in the middle of the back and forth convos, Michie told Holly he would never honor his deal with Cliff now and he'd lie to his face if he had to. (Not sure I've seen this here.)

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I'm listening to a YouTube Big Brother updater who said a possible reason the feeds went down is because Jackson broke a "using production" rule.

Something about willingly going into the DR before coming to pitch to Cliff and Nicole that Tommy is lying to them but making it seem like he was called in. I don't get it but theories are going to fly (I guess it's using production to strengthen your lie). He said it's possible that Jackson had to correct (that he willingly went into the DR) with the other houseguests.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Thats classic Jackson. He intrigues me. I have seen him read and even study the rule book, multiple times. Now, we all know that he is educated and comprehends what he read in that rule book. Then he makes a conscious decision, to ignore said rule book.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
So true Queenfish, recently production called him out for something and he recited to the atmosphere something he had read in the rule book to let production they were wrong.

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
So disgusted by Jxsn. I've said all along don't care who wins but I do care if Jolly stays in house! What a bully, blatant liar.

So disappointed with wimpy Cliff & Nicole.

Did Holly Just give the HOH to Nicole? Puke

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
So this is going to come down to the POV comp...Jackson/Holly win it, Jackson most likely wins the whole thing barring a fluke (which can happen- whoever of C/N stays wins part 2 of final HOH, then part 3 is a crapshoot). Cliff/Nicole win it, the win may be up for grabs...

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
Now Nicole win veto & get Michie out!

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Holly must have done a deal to throw???

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
Grrrrrrr! Glad Tommy has a whole week to prep jury against the f4. Ugh!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Well that was quick...

So Nicole is safe, and it’s either Jackson or Cliff out next week..(I don’t see C/N voting put Holly)

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
Of course Holly worried about her makeup

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Did Holly really throw it? I blinked and it was over!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
It sounds like she threw it...we will probably hear more when she and Jackson are alone tonight...

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Holly might have made a deal to throw it to Nicole...Cliff is their target anyway.

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
Jackson disgusts me. In my opinion.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Veto is really where it's at. That's maybe why it was thrown.

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
Adiós guys... I just can't stomach jolly nor cliff.

Jackson said you watch it back & you will see, blah blah blah!

I remember when he was a HN then all of a sudden he came out of DR & was gloating that the rest of the house will thank him for all of the fresh fruits & veggies that will be coming in as well as other stocked food! This after he was caught cheating... I just can't watch another second.

Will drop in on finale.

Have a safe, warm, healthy winter, holiday season.

Another year down! Goooo Survivor!

Grami of 5.75 beautiful grand-babies (the 6th due in December) out...

Fan3

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Tommy for fan favorite after her being screwed by Jackson like that...

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
AND Jackson is still lying.....LOL

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
If Cliff or Nicole get to final 2 with Tommy and Christie in the jury house they will sway the votes to them. Jackson may have not made such a good move by telling such blatant lies

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I think Jackson is having the time of his life playing big brother right now! Continue the lie. Make them look more and more foolish, and get that acting job!