TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 12, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 12: Archive through September 12, 2019 users admin

Cricket

08-04-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Seamonkey. Guess there have been quite a few. Danielle got robbed.

Justalittlebean

08-15-2003

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Justalittlebean a private message Print Post    
I'm sure the feeds are down to protect Jackson so he doesn't come off to the live feeders as a bully.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
It's just all up to the POV though:

If Tommy goes tonight, it's pretty straightforward:

Holly HOH:
Holly or Jackson POV- Jackson votes out either C/N (probably Nicole)
Cliff or Nicole POV- Jackson goes.

Nicole HOH:
Holly or Jackson POV- Cliff goes
Cliff or Nicole POV- Cliff votes out either J/H (probably Jackson)

Cliff HOH:
Holly or Jackson POV- Nicole goes
Cliff or Nicole POV- Nicole votes out either J/H (probably Jackson)

If Holly goes tonight, it gets complicated:

Tommy HOH:
Jackson POV- either C/N go (probably Nicole)
Cliff/Nicole POV- Jackson goes
Tommy POV-????? (if he gives the vote to Jackson to break up the pair, Nicole probably goes. if he gives to vote to Cliff or Nicole, Jackson goes as the bigger threat)

Nicole HOH:
Jackson POV-????? (probably Cliff to break up the pair, but Tommy is the bigger threat to win the last HOH comp)
Tommy POV-????? (Same situation- Cliff to break up the pair, or the bigger HOH comp threat Jackson?)
Nicole/Cliff POV- Jackson goes

Cliff HOH:
Jackson POV-????? (again, Nicole to break up the pair, or bigger final HOH threat Tommy?)
Tommy POV-????? (break up the pair or cut the comp threat in Jackson?)
Cliff/Nicole POV- Jackson goes.

There's just a lot of wildcards if Tommy stays- because if he ends up with the vote, does he break up the pair, or get rid of the bigger comp threat? Same thing if Jackson has the vote-does he break up the pair or get rid of the comp threat?

Govols

07-18-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Again, this cast has CBS on their heels. Too much good footage for tonights show. Comps, Jury, This. We won't get to see This until Sun.
I love it. I think Jxn was genius last night. What's weird is I thought he was ready for Holly to go. But, I think he realized Tommy isn't a better choice after all.
In the minority here, I feel Tommy is too good at this game to leave in. Holly is easier to beat on all levels. (altho I am sick of her and her crack)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jackson got cold feet about Holly going when he overheard Tommys deal to Cliff and Nicole. He knew all 3 were gunning for him next and he can't play for hoh. It's a no brainer that he needs Holly there more than in the jury house.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I always wondered why in past seasons people didn't try to eavesdrop.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Jackson knows if Holly goes he has to almost certainly win out (POV, F3 HOH) to get to F2. (in the end I think Tommy takes him out at F4 if he has the chance- he likely won't take him to F2 either, Cliff might, Nicole probably doesn't).

If Holly stays, so long as he OR Holly win out (POV, F3 HOH) he's in F2- and Cliff might take him to F2 if Nicole is gone at F4 and he somehow wins F3 HOH. That's slightly better odds..

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I think Cliff would have Jack, Jess, Jackson and maybe Christie, Sis and Hollie if he is up against Nicloe. Jack left the game with a lot of respect for Cliff also Jess seems to hate Nicole. Jackson and maybe Hollie will blame Nicole more than Cliff for this week's mess. Also several left the game before Nicole won any comps. And they know Cliff had to battle to stay after being voted out.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I think Jackson is playing a great game strategically and through his HOH and Veto wins. I wouldn't mind if he wins.

Govols

07-18-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Me too, Sports. I wouldn't have thought of that move last nite. His mind is something else.

Things I don't understand: House Meetings. Who is actually going to tell the truth?

Carochar

07-25-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Great commentary here! LOVE it!

My : Tommy has to be in that Jury House and not in F2. IMO Christie can wear people down too well and convince them of her will.

So either tonight he goes in as the last juror to join the JH or they hope they get him out at F4. If the plan is to cut him at F4, then why not axe him tonight so Nicole doesn't ruin her "I've never lied" rep? [Is Cliff egging her on to break her word while seeming to be dragged along with her? He's a wily one fersure!] Holly won't get a lot of jury votes [Kat? Jess?] and is less a threat at comps.

Govols

07-18-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Another thing I don't understand: Who would want to be HOH next week? The most powerful player is the veto winner that can cast a vote.
Tommy's offer to throw it wasn't that big of an offer.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
The HOH winner can also be the Veto winner and they are guaranteed final 3 with the HOH win (or obviously also with the veto win). Go for the guaranteed safety and win the veto, then you can choose who gets the only vote to evict.

Two chances at safety, you have to go for it. Jackson only gets one chance and that is a big disadvantage.

There is just no downside because you remain eligible to compete in the final 3 HOH.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Dinner In the oven. I'm right on schedule for a nice evening with me and the big big TV in the living room and hopefully a fun night of feeds. The husband can watch or go to another room and If any of my children or grandchildren show up, they better hush it up or go watch one of the other TV's.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
What a good wife, Queenfish!

My husband knows just to leave me alone come Thursdays at 6pm (California time glued to a computer watching an east coast feed).

Sometimes he'll come tell me even the neighbors can hear my applause and shrieks and that they must think I'm crazy.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Lol Gbcole. When my friends come over for my finale party, every year, my husband just goes over to my son's house lol he says you can hear us screaming at the tv from there, and our son lives three miles away.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Can't wait for tonight, this is going to be good :-)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Queenfish, you wouldn't happen to be cooking a casserole by any chance, would you?

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
LOL @ Queenfish

Govols

07-18-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Suppose what I was trying to say was the veto winner that can vote is more powerful than a HOH that cannot vote.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Lol no casseroles In here, tonight. Just good ole country cooking. Baked chicken, fresh purple Hull peas out of my own garden among a few other dishes Yum yum

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I gotcha Govols.

I've just never seen anyone offer (like Tommy did) to give up one of their 2 chances at getting to the final 3.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Sounds good Queenfish.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Jackson told Holly last night if she goes he’s not taking Cliff to F2. Then who does he take? Nicole who started the plan to send out Holly? Tommy who offered to send him out after getting rid of Holly? Cliff who technically was willing to honor the deal until Nicole and Tommy convinced him to get out the showmance? I say he still takes Cliff because Tommy probably has the jury votes and Holly would have a fit if he took Nicole after she got rid of her.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Govols- it’s probably about even....

Win HOH only, you know you’re in F3 and can play for F2.

Win POV only, you can pick who the 3rd person in F3 will be.

Win both HOH and POV, you can pick the 2nd person in F3 and strongly influence who the 3rd person in F3 will be (since you probably would know who the 2nd person would pick as the 3rd person, otherwise you wouldn’t give that person the vote- sure they might betray you, but this late in the game you have to play what you’re given)