TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 12, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 12: Archive through September 12, 2019 users admin

Nana731

07-06-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Whispering from the corner...Maggie cough cough and Ivette. lol

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Wasn't there 2 females at the end of Maggie's season?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Season 3 Lisa beat Danielle
Season 4 Jun beat Alison
Season 6 Maggie beat Yvette
Season 11 Jordan beat Natalie
Season 13 Rachel beat Porsche

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
so did the banner say "hoh comp on live feeds, after the show"?

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Nana you answered my question before I even asked it. LOL

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ahh, I knew there were other 2-female F2s, my brain is old now.

Thanks, guys!

ETA - Thanks, Sea!

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2CCI4SpTD4

christy in jury

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
The thing is:

If you keep Holly:

If Jackson or Holly win POV, Cliff or Nicole (I'm guessing Nicole) go, and Jackson/Holly have the advantage in the final HOH- and it's almost assured they'll take each other to F2.

If Cliff or Nicole win POV, Jackson almost certainly goes (and if Holly won HOH it's definite), and C/N have a slight advantage in F3 HOH (definitely Part 2) and definitely take each other. Who would Holly take if she won F3 HOH? I'm not sure....

If you keep Tommy:

If Jackson wins POV, I'm 80% sure he cuts Nicole (breaks up the pair), and Cliff might take him if he fluked a F3 HOH win, and even Tommy might- 20% he cuts Tommy (the strongest physical competitor left), knowing he'll have to win F3 HOH to stay- but if he does, he probably wins against either C/N (I'm leaning towards him taking Cliff).

If Tommy wins POV and has the vote (is not HOH)- after all this stuff I'm not sure what he does- does he cut Jackson (stronger competition plus he'd be slightly favored in F3 HOH, at least in Part 1) knowing he'd have to win F3 HOH since C/N will take each other (he'd probably take Nicole, if only slightly), or cut whoever of C/N is not HOH?

A further complication: If Tommy is HOH and wins POV- who does he give the vote to? Jackson is the stronger competitor, but he might take you to F2 if he wins, while C/N will take each other but you have a better chance to win the F3 HOH.

We'll know for sure in about 5 hours what the situation is, but it's a tough decision for C/N (and there's still an unlikely, but plausible chance C/N miscommunicate with each other and end up forcing a tie, in which case Tommy goes anyway..)

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Button Boy is on my hit list.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
There's speculation instead of endurance, it's some sort of "hold an awkward position while watching a monitor- when the correct word shows up, run to a button" comp...In which case it probably will be a "false start/last to the button= strike, 3 strikes=eliminated" format...

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I cannot believe production did this to the live feeders.
Some of us stayed up late and got up early just to see the house meeting! LOL

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
ugh,,,and I have to wait until 8pm for it to come on..so, it's a good afternoon to cook a great meal, while waiting for this evening. I usually do cook big for Thursday night's live show, anyway . The only thing my DH loves about Big Brother season, lol.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Two endurances in a row? Final 4 and final 3 both endurance? I can’t remember that ever happening before. I guess BB wants the showmance in the F2 since they have been cast outs from their group since day 44 and Jackson says it. Right now after J/H’s lies on Tommy I’m actually rooting for him to stay and take Jackson out! And I don’t even like Tommy!! I just hate out and out lies on someone to to further their game. I mean it’s BB the show of lies but to totally try and ruin his game with those kind of lies isn’t right. If he goes I’m going to pray for karma to visit J/H just on principle!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I'm with you Mollie

I now want Tommy to stay after Jackson's antics, plus he got semi aggressive with Cliff and Nicole when he was telling them.

The most depressing thought is a Holly HOH tonight.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Perhaps I jumped to a conclusion because it does say the HOH comp will be on the feeds after the show. Guess we'll see later what kind of comp it is unless there is a leak.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I hope Tommy kept his cool during their house meeting which made Jackson look even worse to Cliff and Nicole.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
It is highly unlikely that either way this thing goes, that cliff and Nichole will be able to pull out a f3 or f2. That being said, I think this whole season has been about who we don't wanna win instead of who we do want to win..I don't want jackson, holly or tommy to win..period. But if they do, they do

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I've always thought, you keep Tommy at this vote, it's Tommy's game to lose. I guess I still think that. But now I'm visualizing a Holly HOH which I guess as long as Nicole or Cliff pull out the veto win, it wouldn't be the worst thing.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I am still amazed that the four don't seem to really care about the Tommy/Christie connection. Personally I wouldn't care about the fact that they knew each other but what would make me really angry is the crap both Tommy and Christie pulled when Jack put out there that Holly and Kat knew each other. From what I have read here it doesn't seem like anyone said that to Tommy. IIRC it wasn't just Christie who did a lot of sh*t talking when that happened. Why didn't glass houses break when Tommy revealed that they knew each other?!

Thanks all for posting what was happening over night up until they cut the feeds. It made for some interesting reading. I am still hoping for a Cliff/Nicole final 2 although I still wouldn't mind if any of them won (except Holly - - still don't see where she has played the game.)

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Queen-one of them has to be in F3, and if that person can win Part 2 of the final HOH and get to Part 3 (Cliff I don't like his chances in Part 1, Nicole maybe- but I'm not counting on it), anything can happen since that comp is a notorious crapshoot.

Right now they have a 50/50 chance of them both getting to F3 (if one of them wins POV regardless of who else is there)- which is about as good as they can get it. If they end up dumping Holly- it goes up some (not quite to the max 75% chance because of the issues the past few days might have spooked Tommy- let's say 65% or so).

Right now IMO-

Jackson gets to F2 he likely wins against anyone- against Tommy it might be close.

Tommy would be heavily favored against C/N, probably slightly favored against Holly, and an underdog against Jackson

Holly loses to Jackson, an underdog against Tommy, and at best even with C/N

Nicole loses to Jackson, an big underdog against Tommy, about even against Holly, and likely beats Cliff.

Cliff loses to Jackson and Tommy, is probably an underdog against Nicole, and at best about even with Holly.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I actually think it was snaky and a good move on Jackson’s part technically tommy was trying to do that before the veto

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
absolutley Wilson, ..it's hard to say which shot I would take, because I'm not in there, in their heads. I just know I'm up for the evening, and hoping, somehow, someway, when it comes to c and n, I do hope one gets tonights hoh and the other wins the next veto..I would be ecstatic about that. Then you'll have to do the numbers again, lol

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Yeah- and my thing is we're going on total guesses from the jury based on what happens while they were still there, opinions could have changed while they were in jury house (they say they don't discuss game unless it's when seeing footage or interviews, but we know it happens)

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
of course it happens, I don't believe for one moment, that they don't discuss things. For example, Christy is not being quiet about anything. The only way to keep them from discussing is a sequester.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Like Nicole brought up last night she was looking at next weeks vote. If they keep tommy the odds of them deciding who goes on up to them if they keep holly the control goes back to Jackson and holly.