TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 12, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 12, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
(Feeds) At 5:10 PM, Tommy tells Jxn he told Cliff/Nicole about Christy. #BB21

(Feeds) While Holly and Jxn are talking downstairs, Cliff and Nicole are talking in the HOH room.
Cliff asks if anything has changed after talking to J/H.
Nicole says she doesn't think so, but she found what Jxn said the most interesting #BB21.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
38s
(Feeds) Nicole says she is still more concerned with getting to F3. Cliff agrees.

Cliff says we can only act with what we know in here. That Christie/Tommy connections pisses him off a little bit, but you deal with what you got. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
24m
Jackson- What do y'all think? Cliff- Any time you have got connections outside of the house, it's irritating a little bit #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
45m
Holly- They (Christie/Tommy) were the two spearheading the vote flip based on the assumption that we knew each other. Cliff- Isnt that something? Holly- Isnt that slightly hypocritical? Nicole- Little bit #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
27m
Nicole to Cliff- If that's the argument that Michie wants to make...if Holly goes, she is a jury vote for him #BB21

Cliff to Nicole- We can only act on what we know in here. If people chose to put two people together that are that tight, it irritates me a little bit and it wasnt even a reveal as part of a game #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
28m
Cliff- Nothing outside should matter. If that's not the case, it does upset me. Jackson- There was a lot of question marks that came from it for me #BB21

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
18m
Jackson to Cliff/Nicole- Tommy scares me with the jury. After he told me that with Christie, it was scary. There is an HoH to be played. All it does is guarantee safety, cause then it comes down to the veto #BB21

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
8m
Jackson to Cliff- What scares me is that if Tommy is here, he has a significantly better chance of guaranteeing himself in the Final 3 than Holly #BB21

Jackson- If ties have to be severed in this game, it has to happen. That is the game. Cliff- I have tried to make it always about the game, not personal. It's what benefits my game #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
5m
(Feeds) Conversation in HOH room continues. Jxn says he has talked to them separately and together the past two days.
Cliff says he knows what Jxn is trying to say and to not say too much. (Hes' intimated that he will cut Holly. )

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
5m
on feeds, Holly has moved into the sniffle-squeak-cry stage of this non-campaign .. she should really just stick to campaign casserole as this is not helping

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
4m
5:43 PM Nicole is telling her side now. She tells Holly that she hasn't been the best competitor. She says that if Cliff wins HOH and she doesn't win veto, then she's gone. #BB21

Nicole says she respects Jxn and Holly and so she would understand being eliminated. She doesn't blame Holly or Jackson if they decide to take each other. #BB21

5:46 PM Holly says she knows Tommy has promised the world. Nicole says that when she sees both options - it will be 2 vs 2, etc., as she has stated before. She keeps repeating she is afraid because she has not won many competitions. #BB21

5:46 Pm Nicole tells Holly they haven't made a final decision.
Holly says it's hard for her to get past C/T connection, and is repeating that Tommy was trying to get H/J back on his side. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha... hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
1m
-CryingHolly told Nicole she would "happily take 4th"
-Jackson stuck his head in the door, asked something about dinner
-she answered normally, no tears
-immediately back to tears about 4th being better for her debts than 5th
-there isn't enough popcorn for the next 24 hours

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
4m
Nicole finally escaped, and told BB she'd be 'more than willing to go to DR and chat', and they called her in..
and Holly hit up Cliff for his session

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
27m
Holly to Nicole- If I walk out this way, I will never get over it, I will never be at peace. I will happily take 4th. That sounds so pitiful #BB21

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
Dear Holly,
Give it up. You've been campaigned to all summer but you didn't take notes, and now you're doing it badly. You are leaving tomorrow, and you will be known for being in a showmance. And scene.
your pal,
dingo

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
17m
Holly to Nicole- I walked in alone. So did Michie. We are solo people. Walking out of this, we are going to be again solo people #BB21

Holly to Nicole- I thought the day would come earlier when we had to part ways. I have expressed that I would vote against him (Jackson). We each had other things going that didnt include one another. We were upfront about that #BB21

Holly- I'm just saying that I am playing my game. Nicole- I hear you. Holly- This whole season what I have struggled with is I wanted to do good and leave an impression, and I am known for a showmance. Great #BB21

Holly to Nicole- I am putting all pride aside. I will do whatever. I really will. I just want to stay a week #BB21

Holly to Nicole- If I go out like this, I will truly be haunted. Basically I am at your mercy and will do whatever #BB21

Nicole to Holly- I need to make the best decision for the only person in this game that has been with me since Day 1. That's me #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates·
12m
Holly to Cliff- It is hurting me that Nicole is focusing on just game now that Tommy is all of a sudden now in her life. I have been there for Nicole with everything. I was there for her when everybody was like why the (e) are you talking to her? #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Power🚫Of🚫Cheeto
@powerofcheeto1
·
1m
Holly continues to pitch to Cliff bringing up how she supported Nicole, Cliff responds that they are playing a different game but that they will vote together. #bb21

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates·
4m
Tommy- You and Cliff talk it out, you guys figure it out, and we can have a nice day still. Nicole- Absolutely. Tommy- It's really not personal at this stage at all. I feel that way no matter what #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2m
Nicole- I felt really really bad. As the conversation went on, I was like I think I'm still where I was at before. Cliff- I kind of am. We dont owe them anything #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
28s
#BB21 Nicole to Cliff in bathroom, she says it isnt because she is Holly, but because she is part of a duo and what that other half represents. Cliff says even if it goes no further, he would be proud to be the last duo.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
America is a Failed State
@DrunkEnough
·
10m
Good old Nicole, allegedly bad at the game, singlehandedly smashed two of the power couples.

Jessica, allegedly bad at the game, smashed the other one.

I hope BB historians give these so-called "terrible" players the credit for the only power moves made in #BB21.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
17m
#BB21 Jxn and Holly:

J: I cant imagine morals being a real holding point for her (meaning Nicole)
H: I want to let them talk before I make any offers. I dont want to sit in the (e) jury house for 2 weeks.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
3h
Jackson- That's so shitty if they flip. Holly- Mhmm. I feel like it looks shitty too. Jackson- It does. I cant even believe that they are considering it. Holly- And not hiding it. They are openly considering it #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
10m
intense gametalk is paused again.. Holly's campaign casserole will be ready soon, Tommy's making (or made) campaign banana bread, Jackson and Nicole are playing chessnotcheckers

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
From Jokers:

Above the live feeds is a scrolling marquee that reads, "Tune in to the Big Brother Live Feeds after tonight's episode around 10pm EST/7pm PST to watch the Houseguests compete for HOH!" NT
09/12/19 09:36 AM

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
39m
Cliff- Do you still want to talk to Tommy? Nicole- Right now I'm in the whatever, dont care phase #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
30m
Nicole and Cliff are pretty much settling on evicting Tommy. They see him as the biggest threat. They say they can say they kept their word. Nicole says she was probably the biggest catalyst "to this" but just say they were weighing all their options and "No offense"
#BB21