TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 12, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 12: Archive through September 12, 2019 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I know they usually come back after the tech rehearsal, but since all this stuff went down at the same time, it would not surprise me if they just left them blocked.

This way, the live feeders will be sure to tune in! (Ugh!).

Hey, at least they're screwing their TV viewers as well tonight by not showing the HOH competition on the show. I know that's not much consolation, but it's nice to know that the ENTIRE BB audience will be furious.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
This decision of who to boot is really '6 of one, half a dozen of the other'

I completely understand their back and forth, and Jackson's little scheme didn't help.

I would also be freaking out about possibly making a half million dollar mistake.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Janelle said they need to break up Jolly. That it's a no brainer.

Cricket

08-04-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Gramix, you and I see Cliff in the same manner. When he uses the phrase, "I'll have to work her" regarding Nicole I just can't take it. He sees her as malleable.

Whomever said Cliff lays back and then 'works' Nicole to come round to his view is absolutely right. That's what he does.

I still don't understand why he made an F2 with Jackson if he really plans on taking Nicole to F2.

If Nicole really thought she was all that and wanted to rock the boat, she should have taken Tommy down and Cliff would be out of this fighting for his own life against Holly. That's how you rock the boat, Nicole.

Jackson did play well last night; however he missed an opportunity when he didn't talk with Nicole after Veto and say he preferred it not be used. I believe at that point N/C could trust H/J as they had honored everything they said.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Since we have puppies, what do you think the endurance comp will be? I have no clue, but they are going to let us watch. Would they let us watch face morph?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
So if they break up Jolly, the jury full of Gr8fuls views them as underhanded liars for betraying the F4 alliance.

If they boot Tommy, then they leave a solid pair going against them in the F4, who will definitely take each other.

If they keep Tommy, he may betray them by choosing Jackson. If they keep Jolly, they may betray them by Jackson choosing Holly.

Cliff and Nicole just have to win the comps. It doesn't even matter now what decision they make. They could lose either way.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Omg! Those 3 puppies are so cute!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
BTW - Nicole has also said to Tommy she would 'work on Cliff' and 'work on Cliff for keeping Holly' to Holly, so it's not just Cliff playing this game.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They have to win comps but they have to think of jury if they don't go to f2 as a pair. Tommy would be hardest to beat.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cricket - they all make F2's with everyone at the end. It's like an insurance policy.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Sea, I don't think it's a given that Tommy has the jury.

They might be mad that Christie and Tommy lied to them all season.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
oh absolutley Rosem,,Everyone is now playing, they have to ,this is why I love this game..Deceitfulness, lies, bargains and blind beliefs..manipulation and down right stupidity..it's all good.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Queenfish, it does add to the excitement, and for a pretty lackluster season, the ending is pretty fantastic!

(except for BB cutting the feeds, I'll never forgive them for that hehe)

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
oh agreed rosem,,they should send a refund to live feeders, for the amount they cheat everyone out of..

Cricket

08-04-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Rosem, I didn't realize they all made F2's at this part of the game. Okay, if that's what they do. However, it came up somewhere yesterday that Cliff/Jackson had made an F2 awhile ago. Everyone complains that Cliff does whatever Jackson wants.

Re the 'work' part, Cliff doesn't say 'work on' he says '"I need to 'work' her" i.e., get her to do what he wants. I know it's just semantics, but the wording really bothers me.

I keep wondering if Cliff is some kind of negotiator in his job or is he just sly. He's a great negotiator. I can't forget the Cliff who ratted people out in the beginning of the game. Kat did too, but I just like her better. If Kat is responsible for Christie being on the show, she got hers....she's out of the game herself now.

Not saying I completely dislike Cliff, but there is just something there that bugs me. Yesterday someone on the web brought up how Cliff egged Jackson on when J was ranting about David. It's things like that which make someone's character.

All in all, Cliff has been good for Nicole, but I really think she may have helped him more than the reverse. I guess we'll see how this plays out.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cricket, I have a friend IRL who also doesn't like Cliff and I have to argue with her too. LOL!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
If I'm at F5 or F4 and someone says 'you and me to the end' I'm not going to turn them down, just in case they win HOH or Veto.

I would want to be in good with whoever has the power to get me half a million dollars.

Cricket

08-04-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Heh, heh, not arguing, Rosem, just my opinion of Cliff. I do get the F2's @ the end; however if Holly stays I'd love to see the F2's be Jackson/Cliff & Holly/Nicole.

If two women made it to F2 would that be a first?

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
so,,I smell production, trying to keep holly and giving her an endurance hoh, so she wins hoh,,but I'm the
quintessential skeptic of production. I always think they interfere, even when we don't expect they are.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
It may not be endurance. The banner only said HOH comp.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
No, Cricket, not the first 2-women finale:

Jun and Alison in S4. There might have been others, but I can't think of them right now.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
thanks sunnyday, i thought someone said it was endurance..

Cricket,,not the first time, but it's truly rare.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
OH! Jordan and Natalie S11 - how could I forget that one!

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
I don't recall an HOH competition being on the feeds when it wasn't endurance. Anyone?

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Season 3 Lisa and Danielle