TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 12, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 12: Archive through September 12, 2019 users admin

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
yah tommy your track records show you have been lying all season

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Why are we having fish at the best part?

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
oh for the love of all that's good, lawd please let julie show up and do the eviction now and let Holly go out to an audience in those fugly butt pants.
Actually, I don't care which one goes, but that would be priceless.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
House meeting called!!

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Jackson out of DR

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
This is complete BS, Big Brother!!!!

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I knew they'd do this to us today...Production just keeping us in the dark till tonight..That means I need to work instead of stay here. But I ain't doing it,,,I'm staying here. lol

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think Last night, Cliff finally heard the depth of the Christie and Tommy history and started thinking more about the jury which is packed with people who say they love Tommy and others who came out not liking Nicole, plus Christie and her new bestie, Jess.

As for working the jury, supposedly they are monitored and are not to talk game except for interviews and official jury deliberations. Do I believe that there is no lobbying? No, but I think there is less than we imagine.

The beginning of this mess over this eviction was that before talking to the DR, Nicole very clearly told Jackson and Holly and Cliff that she was taking Cliff off the block, no funny business, final four to the end!

Then suddenly she is labelling herself as gleefully evil and unilaterally telling Tommy she is working magic to keep him. Gish, no surprise that Cliff was taken aback.

The ultimate decision was now in him.

He told too many people they were voting together, this solidifying that Cliff and Nicole are also a pair to be broken up.

Tommy invoking a final four made the first night that included Holly and Nicole being upset about that is really reaching.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Then suddenly she is labelling herself as gleefully evil and unilaterally telling Tommy she is working magic to keep him. Gish, no surprise that Cliff was taken aback.

This is the thing that bothers me a lot. She didnt even consult Cliff prior to that huge move. She did not play this smart

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
This is horse crap BB!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Cliff has always made Nicole think she is making her own decision in these votes, but each week he waits until the last couple of days and then slowly, very slowly, implants what he wants done. By the time Nicole is voting the way Cliff wants, she thinks it is her true desire also.

Toolhound

06-22-2007

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Toolhound a private message Print Post    
I like Nicole but her wins went to her head and she caused her and Cliff a lot of problems. The agreement with the 4 was to final 4 not final 5 so Nicole is the one breaking the deal.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Nicole got a dose of HOH-itis in her few hours of HOH. Her confidence has been way up since then. She wouldn't be the first one to lose bc of overconfidence.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Agree.. Nicole got cocky. Nicole is the one breaking the deal and she put Cliff in a sticky situation. She was not thinking of THEM but only of herself. (and she is not that good to think strategy on her own)

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Nicole had this game won in her head and acted like it too. It's never a good look or good idea. She even told Tommy she sees the confetti!

She may see it alright, hitting Tommy first.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I would enjoy having Nicole as a friend outside the house, she has a kind heart. But I would never want her as my final 2 in the game she would give me ulcers every eviction. She seems to relish going against the grain in evictions. She causes too much drama to only end going with original plan.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
So I guess that's it on the live feed until after the show. They just went to adoptable animals.

BB production purposely does this to us because they can. They know we'll keep coming back for more abuse, and we do!

I hate them so much.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
They may come back after the HOH lockdown. They have all previous weeks this season as far as I know. And then shut them down again at 3pm.

Pinknana

06-29-2010

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pinknana a private message Print Post    
It seems a total no brainer to vote Holly out and break up the couple. Then it’s two against two individuals. Why keep hashing it out? This is their best/only chance to get rid of Jackson. DO IT!

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
This is the time of day that they usually have an hour long technical lockdown. Then around three they have rehearsal, and possibly feeds will be off until the show.

Am beyond their gut feelings, seeing the confetti, etc. It seems like they all want Jackson to win.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
ITA, Sunnyday!

I liked Nicole and rooted for her but these last weeks drove me crazy with her constant indecision and then eventually just voting the way originally planned anyway.

And even worse constantly announcing, once again it's up to me who stays or goes!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Today it is not up to her. She needs Cliff to keep Tommy.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
No brainer but then it may follow up with the no brainer to break up the remaining oair, which would be Cliff and Nicole.