TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 12, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 12: Archive through September 12, 2019 users admin

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I dont care for Jackson.. and dont particularly want Holly to stick around.. but as game play, I thought Jackson was brilliant last night. I mean, good move to listen up on the conversation and figure a way to use it for your advantage. .. If I were a player, I would be pissed. but as an observer.. I loved it!

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I like cliffs game. For many reasons. Mostly because he dug himself from bottom to where he is now with certain disadvantages. One being the generation gap, and being there with so many pdb's, liars, backstabbers, people with advantage and privilege. If his negotiating gets him to the end, then for me, he's done his job.
And he HAS won comps. If memory serves, he's won two or three. He won camp comeback, an hoh(even though he screwed it up, he won it) and he won veto during double eviction. What he's doing now is his best, at covering all basses, not knowing what's coming next. Which means he is playing the game. If it works or not, he is there, working it his way. None of that means he is going to actually will or won't stab Nicole in the back. But for now It's just lip service. . Not unlike many other past winners , and perfectly acceptable game play, to me ,,cliffs playing his cards.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
It’s all about veto anyway (Jackson or Holly if she stays have to win or Jackson’s gone) and it’s usually about house dates. Who of those left would have the best shot at it?

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
I really enjoyed the format of OTT- we could watch more of the comps. Can't we get back to that type of production? !

All this bent knee praying rubs me the wrong way. God has more important things than help someone win a game!

As a fellow Catholic- if you pray before meals (do it before every meal like you are suppose to- not for show & not when it's convenient & not in front of live feed cameras).

Just had our oldest grandson go thru confirmation last year, another one this year... They don't even rush the sign of the cross & their blessing before meals like these HGs. Offended!!!

Personal feelings of course

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
Convos commencing

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
NICOLE out of Dr and she and Cliff are having a talk with Tommy in rv room now

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I just can't see that Jackson or Holly would be that good at a memory game.

That seems to be in Cliff/Nicole's wheelhouse more, moreso Nicole.

Tommy - I don't think he would win that either.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
She's being blunt and wants to know who is blowing smoke up her ass.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Nicole didn't say what the lying is about and Tommy is explaining about a few weeks ago abouf final 4 deals with Christi.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Nicole tommy talk now

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Nicole telling him what Jackson told them. Tommy denying it and saying that it's been weird how Jackson's been popping into rooms with him and not saying anything.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Cliff went to check the door, said Holly is around, Nicole didn't care. Now Holly is listening at the door.

Holly is wearing her ugly pants!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And earlier, Jackson didn't want anyone else talking this morning. He wanted to wait til after a few lock downs. Oh, well!

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
Grooch- that's because J loves those pants! Puke

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Cliff was asking Tommy about him telling more info about the Christi stuff to Jolly than them. Tommy started saying that's because he got in trouble for talking about (something) and we got fish.

Cliff go check the door!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Nicole is pissed off....we might have fireworks still...

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Holly just ran back to her suitcase as Cliff checks the door. Cliff, she can hear you walking to it!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I never thought I would ever feel sorry for Tommy, but I do now.

It's terrible to be misrepresented and lied about, and to have no recourse to prove yourself.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Cliff goes back in rv room , Holly hasn't gone back to the door yet.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Holly is at the door. ear to the door

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Nicole is on the move!

HOUSE MEETING!

NOW!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Dang! Mickey is in Dr.

Holly pulls Cliff and Nicole into rv room now.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Scroll across the top of the feeds saying to tune in after the live show to watch the houseguests compete in the HOH competition.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Michie is out and in kitchen with Tommy. No talking.

Dang fish!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Who says Final 5 is a boring week?