TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 12, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 12: Archive through September 12, 2019 users admin

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
How could Nicole and Cliff do anything besides sending Jackson's girlfriend, Holly, packing! They are the last couple.

I liked Jackson for awhile a couple weeks ago, but now that he has to play the game harder as the end nears, I don't like him as much.

Tommy sure is playing the lonely card. Sniff sniff. You had a friend for the whole summer. Man up!

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
We did hear a bit more last nite about the C/T saga. Apparently there is a daughter of her ex (Ts cousin) which is off limits. T claims he heard early on in preselection that C might be an alternate but nothing was confirmed then he was snatched away. (Rough paraphrase). Anyhow that is one reason T didn't want to disclose it but only caved cuz of all the badgering & berating of C by Jolly to him in HOH last week. He was sick of hearing it & this was his attempt to shut them up. Only to conclude now HE must be the one to fill Cliff & Nicole in so Jolly doesn't use it against him.

Besides the megaphone didn't production also leak it & there was a moment several weeks ago where C was still in house that it could have been blown up then?

Nicole wants to have a house meeting! She's tired of the lies. This is thanks to Michie telling her what he overheard claiming T told him right after the mtg in HN between T/C/N that he'd (Tommy) throw the HOH but wants the veto to get Michie out. Then M embellished a tad to make N walk out of the RV straight to the BR where PDB followed her & closed door behind him. (Note to self- we didn't get a camera view of this like we have in the past seasons when more than 1 person was in BR crying. But oh no, not when it's Michie, Mr Jackson Michie to us common folk).

Please let this bite Jolly in the backside- I so want to see him take a hit. #PDB indeed! As per usual- IMHO only.

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
Cliff was pressing hard after N got upset to have her listen to her gut. Of course that brings her to be leaning the same direction of Cliff which is to keep Holly! Stay strong Nicole- work your resume & break up last couple.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
MissyB, I agree with you and even posted about it before last night's drama. What worries me is that since Jackson overheard Tommys deal to C/N, and told them word for word what it was, how can Tommy convince them that he didn't speak to Jackson and told him about it but wasn't going to keep the deal? It just might be to much to overcome with all the paranoia going around.

And Jolly thinks that N/C broke their word to Jolly, so Jackson is going to be merciless to them if Holly stays.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
What does PBD mean?

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
Grooch- It's Zingbots Zing towards Jxsn. I probably shouldn't be using it but darn it felt appropriate after what he put us thru late last night.

Just want someone to take that smirk off his face!

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
Haven't been watching CBS live shows only online- are they showing the Jury House & incoming HGs?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
They haven't showed jury house sice Sis came in. They are showing Jury House questions on CBS website.
Maybe there will be a segment tonight.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
It doesn't really matter who they keep, they have to win the comps. period.
Also I'm confused I heard various people say that Jackson, Tommy and Christie are production pets, so who really is.
About the ones complain about production getting in players heads that's what they are suppose to do. It's Big Brother the game of paranoia and mind games. It's what Big Brother means.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Sunny, I agree. For goodness sakes, you have to win the comps to get to the end. End of story. They are putting to much effort into this. But, it does make for an exciting eviction night!

I have never given too much credence to production interference. I thin of last few season, there is more production interference in how HG do ther DR's. i.e. Asking Kemi to wag her finger and be sassy.

But they do ask questions that get the HG's minds spinning in an already paranoid atmosphere. Why would they ask? They must know something. So there poke is put there and the HGs run with it.

Production and storyline do use the most "out there " personalities to move their network shows . Could you image if Sis was featured three times a week. "He's hot" "i'm so mad". They use the most dramatic people because it is a TV show.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I know that production does interfere as Big Brother - that's fine.

What burns me, is when some HG get away with stuff like using production as a strategy, and certain HG are allowed to break some rules.

Like eating in the shower when they're a have-not. Jeff got an extra day of slop just because he had an accidental sip of gatorade! Jackson got more watermelons.

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
Missy, Rosem- TY & I agree

Wow! Jxsn went right in to check on Nicole

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Maybe its a sign of what a great manipulator Jackson is. That he can wrap production around his little finger, too. Remember, he said he could sell ICE to an Eskimo.

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
Here we go... RV room

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Why do I have the feeling this might accidentally end up in a 1-1 tie and Nicole is going to be left twisting in the wind?

I agree on this- they've gone too far down the road on voting Holly out to turn back. They know Jackson will be against them regardless now- best to try and keep Tommy onside to get rid of Jackson.

I don't know if it would be good or bad if Tommy ends up with HOH- maybe the safety helps him work with C/N after all the uncertainty, maybe not- but really it's cut and dry- Jackson has to win F4 POV or he's gone (I think Tommy realizes now with Holly gone, she'll cancel Christie's vote for him, plus he knows Jackson probably wants him out, so he has to go)

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
Hash it out, hash it out, hash it out!

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
I've got to run to the hospital to get my head stitched up from banging it against the wall with all this over thinking & wishy washy. .. ughhhhh

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
If we end up with a Holly/Nicole/Cliff F3....that'll be real interesting...

Fan3

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Good grief they both suppose to be fans of the show and they can’t see that it is more dangerous to leave a showmanice together at this point?

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Gramix4,,,like forrest gumps momma always said," A PDB will do what a PDB wants to do" lol

I would like to interject again,,the infamous Dr. Will Kirby never won a comp..

Fan3

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
As I said a week or so ago no need to watch Jackson is going to win this whole thing... bet we find out later either Jackson or his mom know Allison....

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Cliff telling Nicole to talk to Tommy and Holly privately and then compare notes to what they said.

Sounds like a good plan to me. As long as Cliff blocks Jackson from butting in.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I do believe this is Derek like manipulation by Cliff. Waits it out then pushes his agenda.
At this point, you have or will be disappointed everyone. Tommy, for getting his hopes up when he was reconciled to go, and H/J for breaking their word.
They are in a troubling spot fir ever having discussed it with Tommy . Nicole actually put them in this position.
Take Tommy and hope eh can defeat Jackson ( will he try knowing that Jackson would probably keep him than a "betrayer"??
Tough decision made tougher .

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ack! Cliff is leaning on keeping Holly. NO!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Fan- they're spooked that Tommy will make a F2 deal with Jackson. It might be slightly easier for C/N to win F4 POV over Holly than Tommy (Jackson is a known quality).

This is one of the toughest voteout decisions in quite a while- no completely right or wrong answers, and both decisions have risks and rewards.