TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 12, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 12: Archive through September 12, 2019 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 2:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Cliff just went to the have not room instead. Just to see where Tommy is. Jolly saw him on the camera walking past.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 2:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And Tommy shot up in bed! Lights on.

Kind of ham handed on Cliff's part and made Nicole sound even more crazed than she is.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 2:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Now Jackson is off to check! and there goes Holly.

Jackson now talking to Cliff in the bathroom.. Again sort of throwing it on Nicole.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 2:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ha! Ha! Ha!

Holly is all paranoid now because as Cliff walked past the hoh room, he waved to the camera. She says it was not a good wave.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 2:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Holly came down too.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 2:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jackson ran down to the bathroom to ask Cliff if the wave was for him to come talk to him. Ha, ha, ha!

Holly is out on the balcony trying to eavesdrop.

She can't hear anything so she just came down the stairs. Cliff telling her the same thing he told jackson.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 2:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
oh now Tommy is up

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 2:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh good grief! Jackson went back in the rv room to hug Nicole again. Wasnt hugging her when she was hiding in the downstairs toilet enough?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 2:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I think Cliff is enjoying this.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 2:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Camera watching Tommy, in hopes that he will leave the have not room. Lights left on and yes!

Tommy gets up!

Great job, Cliff. Maybe your goal is for Nicole to explode now?I

Now he is talking to Jackson and Holly.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 2:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Wasn't hiding in the toilet a call for attention?

Holly and Jackson head upstairs but now Tommy is still in the bathroom.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 2:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jeesh, Holly took 6 advils about 4 hours ago and now she is taking 3 more. She does this everyday. I really wish the DR would take them away from her before she puts a whole in her stomach and she dies from it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 2:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tommy also goes up. They hug..Tommy loves Holky, so much!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 2:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Holly ...

https://www.drugs.com/sfx/advil-side-effects.html

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 6:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I had to go to bed, just reading back, does anyone think that C/N have wavered a bit, or think that they will keep Holly?

I just don't want Jackson to win. I'm fine with Cliff or Tommy winning, but I'm really rooting for Nicole and I'm nervous for her!

For a season that I was ready to abandon after the first month, I sure am emotionally invested in it now. Damn you, Big Brother!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 6:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
So. on Twitter, folks are saying that Jackson is using production as a strategy, which violates the 'rules' (supposedly, but Jackson seems to get away with a lot of violations).

By voluntarily going to the DR, then claiming he was called in there to talk about Tommy deceiving Nicole and Cliff, he is using production as a strategy.

I don't think he's been called out on it, and I hope it doesn't work. Simply because it's Jackson, and I don't like him, and I don't like that he gets away with stuff.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 6:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I don’t know if they’ll change their mind-it’s mainly paranoia because it’s been so long between the veto ceremony and the vote. I think they’ve gone too far to keep Holly now without losing almost any chance of winning F2 unless both C/N are together...all they have to do is win F4 veto and they’re fine.

Lardbrick

01-16-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lardbrick a private message Print Post    
You know, if Jackson were to really think this out, it would be to his advantage for Holly to go to the jury this week. It is a guaranteed vote for him if he ends up in the final two. At least her vote would cancel out Christie's vote because she is not going to vote for him. The HGs always forget about jury management. You gotta get the votes or going all the way to the end is useless.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
wow,,,went to bed early, and woke up to plenty of reading, with my morning coffee..Yall are awesome

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I actually do think that Jackson would prefer to move forward in the game without Holly, but his ego won't let him accept that he got got.

I will be SO disappointed if Jackson wins BB21. It will be just like when production helped ED to win. Ugh!

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
so,,If I were trying to cool Jackson down, I'd play to his ego..Lie, cheat or steal I would say to him, In my best mommy, influencing type voice
jackson,,you know, That whomever is evicted this week is the last one to actually go to the jury house. The last one to have a whole week to influence the other jurors,Because whomever goes out at 4 goes straight to sequester until the round table. Then blah blah blah, making it truly ok, in his mind, for them to send Holly out.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I didn't not see the feeds last night , but, I think this is the part of the game that Jackson thrives on. The adversity. Changing a disadvantage into an advantage.
His listening in on the HN room conversation and then instructing Holly how to feed it back was a great move. It brought chaos to Nicoles orderly mind.

Nicoles primary thought that H/J pick H/J is correct and she should stick with that. With Tommy on the house, there is at least a target ahead of her and Cliff.

It is that third random part of HOH that anyone can get. I dont think anyone has the advantage of knowing a HG better. Maybe Cliff. He pays attention and did well in the What the BLeep comp. But if you throw in a dippity do like Jessica and her answer is "Nicole is a mole". who would ever know that answer?? I wish part three was more based on actual stuff then what they will say after 3-6 weeks in a jury house.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Also, Nicole and CLiff have already "damaged themselves" by agreeing to keep Tommy and now vacillating. I think they should stick with the first conclusion.

By listening to Jessica answering questions, inside the jury house, you can see how the "cool kids" have already influenced her. I would bet that there have been several "bash Nicole" sessions since she got there. Her and Kat. Hopefully Nick is tempering some of that.

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
Rosem- was pleased to read that Twitter was commenting on J using DR last nite. Cuz if I'm being honest- my word is my bond- I didn't hear him called in. I watched & heard him panic a tad after he scampered back to HOH after the 1st eavesdropping episode of the evening & was saying "think think think" to himself.

Why oh why is he getting away with this crap? Must have been some letter from his mama to stop HNs, blatant violations, using production etc to get to F2! Mama's boy indeed.

I am very close to my son but have never nor would ever threaten anyone to advance him to further his "standings" in school, sports, career! He's done a fanatic job all by himself & I couldn't be prouder of HIS achievements.

This is so disgusting every time production starts meddling in the game. Number 1 reason I get agitated but reluctantly always come back yr after yr after yr to put myself thru the agony that is Big Brother! Ugh. ....

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Queenfish, from your typing fingers to Nicole's ears! LOL!

Gramix, I feel your pain!