TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 11, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 11: Archive through September 11, 2019 users admin

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Well now they are crying

.. Did Cliff time that right after Nicole went to DR. ?

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Or in this case potatoes gag Ratin

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I don't think there is one nutrient left in that broccoli.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
I just have to post this in here .. rosemary chicken casserole and dead broccoli:

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Keldogg I need a barf bag!!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Oh god.

Is anyone else getting flashbacks of Jessie's funeral from this meal?

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Cliff is securing jury votes!! At least they had wine for Jessie's funeral.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Is Michie mad because he got got ???

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
That Minnie Mouse hairdo Nicole has tonight would be cute on a 5 year old, but not a 24 year old. JMO

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Agree Lazy. what is she thinking

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Jessie's funeral ~ oh Lord. That was the funniest clip ever. Kevin was just rolling his eyes.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I think it’s a common hair do these days. Not a style I’d wear but I see women much older wearing it everyday.
But then hairstyles are sometimes something we have and look back at saying, really what were we thinking. 😊😊🥴😁

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
Cliff is so sappy. "It's killing me to watch her pack (Holly)- but I got to do it".

Then somberly walks to the 9/11 memorial and kisses his rings... it's a game Mr Hogg- get or get got!

Always walking around with Orwell for camera time now this display towards Holly leaving the GAME. ugh- can he go next or next after Michie already.

Oh now kissing the rings again... I can't with the uh- guy!

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 10:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Isn’t the final veto the dates when things happened In the house and don’t they all play it together? Tommy knows the dates, Cliff I think knows them too but Tommy would probably be faster than him, Nicole somewhat knows them but second guesses herself when she practices, I don’t think Michie knows anything but day 44. So Tommy is favored to win that one so it really would be best he take out Michie because he knows Christie said if Jackson is in the final 2 he will win. So I think he would take him out. But if they take out Tommy Cliff could actually win that final veto and take out Jackson himself. I go back and forth on who best to vote out. I don’t like Tommy nor do I trust his word. But Holly and Michie will take each other no matter what. Tommy could have the votes no matter who he’s up against due to his social game. His mistake is telling them about Christie. That I think might make the jury bitter.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Gram he has been so sad today and serious, I wonder if he lost someone on that day, what he is doing now I feel is out of grief and not for the cameras. He was the one who wanted to remember today.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jackson definitely knows day 44!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
This is gagworthy.. Tommy carrying around that ridiculous Saul puppet. I noticed on the show tonight he had it with him during the veto ceremony, and he just brought it up to watch the chess game. 😱

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Scuba, this morning, someone thanked Cliff for the ceremony they did and he said it was actually Jackson's Idea.

I was impressed that all were up, each wearing red, white or blue. Consider that Holly was in junior high and the other three very young, they were resoectful. Nicole's prayer was very nice.

I am pretty sure the off key singing was hard for Tommy to hear.

Contrast to the extremely nice young volunteers about senior center. Today they had popcorn and lemonade. I asked why, today and was told it was the 14th anniversary of the grand opening of this senior center. I said I knew for sure that the opening was not on 9/11 and he said in it was the 14th or 15th. Odd.

I did bring the flags we use for patriotic songs at our gigs and we sang God Bless America. I saw flags at half staff at the fire station.

So I imagine that Cliff is feeling a combination of 9/11 thoughts, bad for Holly, apprehension about Tommy.. And end of season stress.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Think Jackson wanted to talk with Cliff... but there sits Tommy

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
Scuba- I thought that originally but heard him say he'd be really upset if they had forgotten 9/11. Then went on to say the moon landing was important to him as well. It was his blathering (playing up to us Imo & jury votes- a little nudge of Nicole under the bus. Saying to Michie that he's leaning towards a different direction that her but they will vote together). He then went to Nicole & was all in on voting Holly out!

His talking to the cameras about feeling bad for Holly... Then straight to the LR. I've seen this same melancholy behavior from him before- when Kat raked him over the coals for one.

If it is truly for someone he's lost personally then I believe we'd have heard about it. He's pretty open about everyone else he knows, like with NASA. Just a thought!

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 11:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
Who placed vets, thank you on 9/11 message? Might it have been Cliff?

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 11:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
There you go Michie. .. strong arm him you bully DB!

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 11:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Michie has gone to talk to Cliff and make him feel guilty.

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 11:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
Camera 3/4- Michie & Cliff in HN room. ..

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 11:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
Ewww. Cliff straight shooter.