TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 11, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 11: Archive through September 11, 2019 users admin

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Nicole not "knowing what UBER is" is mystifying and weird...this season is such a hodgepodge of houseguests, like they were left overs from a few seasons and mixed them together.
Lazy casting more and more every year til TPTB get their way and get another season of "favorites"?
Yikes. Ewww

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Thanks Grooch...haven't been out there in a while.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Oh dear. Moving pawns forward w a diagonal move. Diagonals are for taking another guy right?

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Love the chess set. Bunnies foxes stags mushrooms etc

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
If cliff had not come off the block, it's pretty fair to assume that Holly and Jackson might have tried to get cliff out. They even discussed it. I don't think for one moment they would've kept their f4 with cliff snd Nicole. They would've given it good consideration for sure.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
I first thought that getting Holly out was the right decision , but Tommy HATES the outsiders and has always been the cheerleader for the "cool kids" he told Jolly his "Christie" secret because he hates the Cliff/Nicole outsiders and wants at all costs for the cool ones to win.
Tommy, Holly and Jackson have always treated Cliff/Nicole like the great unwashed, until their numbers dwindled.
Not a fan of any of the remaining rats, but to see Cliff win and Nicole get AFP just to rub excrement in the douche bag kids faces would be okay by me.
Jessie blaming Nicole for her downfall is
Jess is like an idiot, like literally.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Jabe a pawns first move can be diagonal to capture called "en passant" move

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I think Jackson doth protest too much. In fact, maybe he is feeling guilty for putting that thought in Nicoles head. Because nothing happens unless Jackson lets it happen. right ?? He has one more vote with Holly in jury.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I have said it before.. but really think they should skip AFP this season.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
When the DR has to keep telling you to DO SOMETHING to keep the feeders interested and something for the live show....YOU ARE BORING...even way before the last 5.
This season was like watching a curling competion in the FL Keys in July....hurry it's melting!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Cliff has been working on his jury votes and Nicole has been working on getting them there.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Nicole has been acting like a giddy schoolgirl on Christmas eve. >> I keep thinking back to the first eviction eve when everyone was laughing and enjoying themselves and Nicole was agasp that they could enjoy themselves while someone's game was coming to an end. >>> well looks like a bit of success has made her forget those feelings.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Oh right. Thanks Scuba.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Was it Holly complaining about Tommy cooking with dirty hands? And her hands are in her hair every over the broccoli. No broc for me thanks.

The hair is not good today.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Holly has been cooking that casserole for HOURS!

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Jabe, I am married to a chess mastermind .... I do not play but I have had to watch many a match ... the things we do for love!!

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
What kind of casserole?

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Bon, I am worried for the health of that casserole

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Jabe, I have no idea but when Holly peeled that potatoes for the top she left them on the counter and they had gone black by the time she put them on the top.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
So while Holly and Tommy are cooking post campaign meal for the group.. Jackson and Nicole are upstairs laughing and playing a game. >> You would think they might want to hang out with their friends on their last day. Or help in the kitchen.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
euw

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Sugar on the Broccoli ..

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
There is a reason the HG's have been saying they can't eat.....I wouldnt eat that crap either....

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
hahhahaha Keldogg.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I *think* it's Potatoes Au Gratin