TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 11, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 11: Archive through September 11, 2019 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jackson alone in HOH deep in thought staring at his family photos.

Considering life without Holly and moving forward, maybe make inroads with Nicole. Heh.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Now Holly has arrived, letting Jackson know it didn’t go well.

He’s comforting “Hols” (which is how Holly refers to herself now)

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Cliff and Nicole meet up, and both are saying they are both leaning the same to vote out Holly....

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Holly talking to Jackson now.

Amazing how good she looks after crying for the past 2 hours.

Cricket

08-04-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Jackson sure doesn't look like he wants Holly to go right now. Tommy is going to blow them all up. He is so over the top sneaky. Cliff will rue the day.

Jackson telling Holly about his talk with Cliff.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Did Holly promise Nick to keep Nicole safe when he was leaving?

Cricket

08-04-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Jackson doesn't understand why Cliff & Nicole can't vote separate. Holly says they won't.

I thought Cliff said if they voted their own way Jackson would be very upset. Somebody's lying somewhere or they are ignorant.

Cricket

08-04-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
The DR wants Holly out...it's as simple as that. Silly Cliff & Nicole. The DR wants a Tommy win and you're helping them.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Cricket.....Jackson stands...next to the nearest full refrigerator....
I might be one of the few that remember the first episode of this season when the houseguests enter the BB house. Jackson walks into the kitchen while everyone else is running around the house looking at the bedrooms....he walks to the kitchen, opens up the refrigerator double doors and says..and I quote.."this is where the magic happens"
I looked at my husband WHO HATES THIS SHOW and he says, that dude has major food issues, as he walks to watch a Law And Order episode for the millionth time. Jackson got rid of Kemmi because she dissed his poisoned food. Good times.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
I laughed when Holly said to Cliff that she supported Nicole from day one. Holly's attempt to separate her game from Jackson's was not convincing to say the least.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Holly....don't have online sex with a douche brodude and then worry about it. Own it and say he was awful at it.....make him the douche bro dude twice.

Cricket

08-04-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Lol, Worldtraveller, that is quite correct. However, the more I watch this, the more I feel the DR is using Nicole/Cliff to get Tommy to the end.

Nicole/Cliff are forgetting who was in an alliance the first half of the game....Tommy/Jackson.

This isn't going to go well for either of them. The 'refrigerator' is getting madder.

Oh Cliff, you are so fooled by Tommy; he was in the storage hugging all over Holly and saying he loved her. If Jackson wins POV, one of them are going home next week.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Holly could be in a better spot if she hadn't done any campaigning. I don't think she helped herself.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Jackson:

If Cliff can convince Nicole to keep you, then I will take him to F3.

WOW. What a grand gesture, Jackson, seeing as how you only have one shot to make that decision.

Cricket

08-04-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I agree 100% Wordtraveller about Holly worrying about what her parents think when she's having sex on TV constantly with a guy like that.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
But the die is cast, the Rubicon has been crossed.

As soon as Nicole told Holly that she didn't lie and meant it at the time, there's no going back. Jolly would say the same thing to them if Holly stays and it would be fair game.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Like I said before Nicole will be WOW CRUSHED when she finds out how they have dissed her since the first few weeks....not like she will hang out with the "cool kids" after the show. Back to LI and her cocoon family hangouts.
She is from Bohemia LI, which I believe used to be called Shirley. Don't be from Shirley. Nicole, take the LIRR and visit the city. Explore
Sorry, very random venting.

Cricket

08-04-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
What was odd, Keldogg, is that I don't think Holly leaving came up in Cliff/Jackson's talks today. It seemed to be a F3 with them and a F2 with Cliff/Jackson. I see Cliff as the type of guy who does what the DR wants, like when he made the deal with Christie.

What started Nicole wanting to keep Tommy? Did she want to weaken Jackson?

Cricket

08-04-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Call a House Meeting, Jackson....do it!

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
House meeting ?!?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
World, Shirley is still Shirley and Bohemia is still Bohemia.

Cricket

08-04-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I'm just kidding, Jabelljba...Jackson is pissed at Nicole!

Now he's saying to Holly go ahead and offer to throw HOH. They are going to confront Nicole and she's going to freak and say it isn't her fault. She's going to have to handle it.

ETA: They are saying they will confront her but I think words will be spoken and she will fall apart as usual.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Cricket, Nicole kept saying a few days ago that if she was sitting on her couch at home, she would be screaming at her tv, "What are you, stupid?! You always break up a showmance!"

Cricket

08-04-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Sure, Grooch, but look at the alternative. They guy who was playing with someone he's known seven years. The guy who is the absolute fakes in the house. The guy the DR is pushing to win & the couple she made a deal with and who actually respected their deal with her.

What would she be screaming @ that scenario?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jackson is on the loose!