TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 11, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 11: Archive through September 11, 2019 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Poor Nicole. The look on her face. She just wants her to leave.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Rosem . maybe. but then how is staying going to rectify that?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Don't forget that early in the game, Nicole, talking to Cliff, I think, said that the others knew how to get to her with her emotions. That she has to much empathy and they prey on that.

After Holly left, you could see Holly s sob story was getting to her. That's why she asked bb to call her to the DR. Thankfully, they did.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh, it isn't, Bon, I was just being snarky.

Holly has no self awareness. When Nicole brought up the 8 and 6 person alliance that she was up against, all Holly could talk about was that SHE was all alone, as if she wasn't even a part of that same 8 and 6 person alliance!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Somebody needs to ask Holly this question:

"If we are supposed to be a F4 alliance, and Tommy told you on SATURDAY the info about Christie, why did you not tell us, and wait for Tommy to tell us?"

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Lord have mercy. Someone come save Nicole lol
I enjoyed the show tonight..Nicole smoked em on comics

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Holly is campaigning to Cliff now.

I am going to take a break.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Holly unfortunately you have not done anything in the game to prove you are anything other than the girl in the showmance.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
IT'S NOT A BACK DOOR!!!!!!!

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Your legacy isn't going to change by next Thursday.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
poor cliff.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Christi's crying was at least entertaining.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
so rude of Jackson to continually interrupt .. over nothing

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
If you take two endurance beasts to the F3, well, I just dont think that is a good idea. It is reason enough for Cliff and Nicole to tell Holly.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
This is embarrassing for her.

Elliemaync

10-10-2016

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Elliemaync a private message Print Post    
Holly keeps saying how it she goes out this week, she'll always be known for going out when Jackson was HOH. I think she'll be more known for this embarrassing display than going out under Jackson. It just sounds like a long rambling feel sorry for me speech.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Cliff if it was you Jackson and me.. I would not be taken.

Holly: I dont know. I dont know that is what Jackson would do

<> Ah.. how about you? you cant say you wouldn't without a doubt take Jackson

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I sure have changed my mind. I'm enjoying this season after swearing it was going to be the worst season ever. I'm love this so much. After not enjoying the past few season, I love that the two underdogs have become fan favorites over the jocks, hoes and fame seekers, and mean girls. I'm cliff and Nicole all the way. It never took me this long to pick my faves but I'm for them

Cricket

08-04-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Poor Cliff? Oh no, not poor Cliff. He just got a F3 out of Holly (Jackson, Holly & Cliff) and when he stated Jackson would take Holly, she said she wouldn't guarantee that and he hmmm. Inotherwords, he got permission from Holly that Jackson could take him (Cliff) to the F2.

Oh, he's a sly one that Mr. Cliff.

Nicole will vote Holly out; Cliff will vote Tommy out & Jackson will break the tie. Tommy goes this week and Nicole goes next week.

This is what Cliff has been working on all day.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
She realizes the game is coming to an end. so now she realizes she needs to think more independently. And going out 4th is okay. but she cant stand going out this way.

Cricket

08-04-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Grooch, you missed some good finessing.

Elliemaync

10-10-2016

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Elliemaync a private message Print Post    
She can't live with going out this way? And she just can't go out before Tommy? I'm disliking her more and more.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
But Jackson doesn't like breaking ties!

He will convince Cliff to vote with Nicole.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Elliemaync, I never cared for her.

Cricket

08-04-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
You think, Grooch? Jackson and Cliff made a F2 today. Who is easier to beat in comps, Holly or Tommy?